[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do poo in loos start feeling constipated when they see a clean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: clean pavement.jpg (688 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
clean pavement.jpg
688 KB, 2048x1536
Do poo in loos start feeling constipated when they see a clean, pristine, unshitted street?

I was walking home from work and some Indian guy near me was farting loudly every step he made and it really made me think.
>>
probably the opposite of constipation is happening, they are feeling a burning desire to drop some butt pudding when they see a clean street
>>
>>75582826
That's what constipation means though. It's the feeling of wanting to poop badly.
>>
File: REEE.gif (385 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
REEE.gif
385 KB, 500x422
FUCKING CUMSKINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! POO IN LOO THIS! POO IN LOO THAT! I'M GONNA TRACK YOUR IP ADDRESS AND SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS IF I SEE ANOTHER FUCKING SHIT JOKE FUCK YOU! You fucking niggers, India can wipe your miserable asses off the planet with our fucking armies, we will TEAR YOU APART! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75582896
>constipation
con·sti·pa·tion
ˌkänstəˈpāSH(ə)n/
noun
a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened feces.
>>
>>75583043
>>
>>75583043
>India wiping anyones asses
funny joke there pajeet
>>
>>75583157
Yeah, but usually it signifies that you've got poop in there.

You can't feel constipated without feeling like you want to poop first. Therefore it's almost like a prerequisite and hence, implied.
>>
File: B0AQeFWCIAEFAEy.jpg (19 KB, 484x350) Image search: [Google]
B0AQeFWCIAEFAEy.jpg
19 KB, 484x350
>>
>>75583287
>>75583351
IT ALL BEGAN WITH YOU NIGGERS WHO THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TO MAKE FUN OF US! WELL FUCK YOU! BY 2050 WE'LL HAVE LIKE 3 BILLION PEOPLE AND INVADE EUROPA! FUCKING CUMSKINS FUCK OFF GET OUT OF MY BOOOOOOARD!
>>
>>75583726
Sounds like you'll be needing more streets.
>>
>>75583797
Don't worry cumskin, when I'm fucking your girl you'll know what defeat is.
>>
>>75584262
I think you misspelled defecate.
>>
>>75582583
You can't be constipated if you've never had a solid bowel movement in their life
>>
>>75584262
I think you misspelled "I will suck your cock Pajeet".
>>
>>75584430
Wrong reply.
>>
>>75584262
My girlfriend isn't into scat
>>
>>75584369
Stick to a pronoun, you tranny leaf.
>>
>>75584369
Your shit seems to leak out onto the keyboard leafniggerchink.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 638x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 638x298
>>75582583
No the opposite of constipation. They have an undeniable urge to spew shit everywhere
>>
>>75585078
That's what constipation implies btw.
>>
>>75582583
Hmm really makes you think huh .... im a #Poomissile now.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 576x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 576x396
>>75585173
It means you feel the need to shit but can't. India proves they feel the need and have no trouble doing it
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (6 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
6 KB, 500x405
>>75585277
>>
History grad reporting in.

Found this little gem in my last research;

>'...the 1876 'Defecation Alley' Riots of Janpur, were swiftly put down by General Sir Hugh De Percy.
The natives of Janpur, desired to defecate freely upon the avenues, whilst Her Majesty's Colonial office declined to entertain this ancient practice.
A leader of the 'Street shitting men of note' as they styled themselves, warned the Governer General that 'the Great white man of England, will never stop the flow of shits onto the streets, for it is a just and noble freedom for all men.'...
>>
>>75582896
I knew Ameritards were dumb, but this takes the cake.
>>
>>75585399
Exactly. Pajeets can't poo in the streets of America but I bet they really really want to when they see a nice, fresh asphalt.
>>
>>75585622
Your cake is easy to steal because you have no army.
>>
File: mxTbvj6.jpg (315 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mxTbvj6.jpg
315 KB, 800x600
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 704x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 704x820
>>75585459
>>
>>75585734
If it wasn't socially unacceptable, I'd poo in the street. Hell, even on the beach. Fuck yea, what's more liberating than having a shit in the wild? Mark your territory with a nice stinky dungo to let your enemies be wary of your presence and what you had to eat.

What do we do anyways? Shit in toilets? That was invented for the rich and royal so they could poo in a more "civilized way" not really understanding the health benefits of squatshitting which is far more superior for your bowels, not to mention. Squatshit toilets are the future. A future where society is better-informed about the risks of shitting on the traditional but dated, porcelain throne. We have an elaborate sewage system but where does it all go anyway? That's right, into the ocean. So what's the point when we can fertilize our front gardens with home-grown brownie cakes that we produced by eating the very food that was helped grown by the fertilized dungsoil. It's 100% efficient ecosystem of shit -> beauty and power. Hell, I even grow my bud using my own shitmulch as fertalizer hehe

BE informed people!!
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.