[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Jew overlord telling you what to do. >Actually make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: farmyard.jpg (2 MB, 3472x2604) Image search: [Google]
farmyard.jpg
2 MB, 3472x2604
>No Jew overlord telling you what to do.
>Actually make decent money.
>Hard, honest days work, get to work with your hands.
>No superficial existence picking up sluts at a shitty nightclub.
>Don't have to deal with niggers or other lazy degenerates.
>Tranquil peace and solitude.

Honestly, why hasn't /pol/ taken up a career in farming? It's been 5 years since I've taken over my uncle's farm and I couldn't be happier. Come home to the true white man's profession.
>>
>>75578390

But how do you start? You have to be rich or inherit it.
>>
>>75579429
There's no shortage of work in the midwest bro. Plenty of opportunities.
>>
>>75578390
>Honestly, why hasn't /pol/ taken up a career in farming?

Are you fucking retarded? That isn't a market most people can just enter anymore.
>>
>>75578390
>don't have to deal with jews

KEK. Have fun dealing with the USDA while trying to make a living. There's a reason why all the little independent farms are being bought out by megacorporations
>>
>>75578390
>no jew overlord
what is the Bureau of Land Management
>>
>true white man's profession
>>
>>75580004
Well I'm sure your soil could be fertile from all the POO as fertilizer but the sun scorches it all.
>>
Fuck farming just learn freelance programming and move to the country.
>>
>>75580320
Why not both. I plan on doing something like that in a few years. Quit my horrible code grunt job, and do something part-time while I grow food somewhere remote.
>>
>>75579705
I run a smaller farm and sell more locally. Very little oversight I have to deal with.

>>75579677
I'll admit it's not for stupid normies but it's a good life.
>>
>>75578390
>farming
>no Jew overlord telling you what to do
>decent money
m8
>>
>>75582468
I make upwards of 100k a year, I'm not "rich" by any standards but its decent as I said.
>>
Farmers in the US are all welfare queens because of massive subsidies.

You're collectively more of a burden than the blacks.
>>
>>75582651
see
>>75582233

No one's been bailing me out buddy.
>>
>>75582651
Seriously. Fucking corn and dairy subsidies out the ass man. That's why everything has high fructose corn syrup in it.
>>
>>75578390
Not everyone gets to be a trust fund baby
>>
>>75582965
>>75582965
>Trust fund baby
It's really not that difficult to start your own. This isn't land that my uncle has had for generations, more like a couple of decades.
>>
>>75582780

Bailin you out while you bail that hay, tyrone
>>
>>75580522
Do it, you won't regret it.
>>
>>75578390
>Honestly, why hasn't /pol/ taken up a career in farming?
because it's a fucking aweful life and we have reality tv shows to help farmers to find a wife since no one wants to live with a husband who has such an aweful job
>>
>>75578390
Have fun dealing with the EPA
>>
>>75584314
What wife?
>>
>>75585335
What's the point of "coming home to the true white man's profession" if you don't help the white race to survive?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.