[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kratom Legality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kratom_Three_Leaves.jpg (68 KB, 784x588) Image search: [Google]
Kratom_Three_Leaves.jpg
68 KB, 784x588
Why are states suddenly pushing to ban Kratom
For example, read this article https://archive.is/08L6X

Thoughts on this /pol/?

Kratom is a tropical deciduous and evergreen tree in the coffee family.
Kratom is often used by workers in laborious or monotonous professions to stave off exhaustion as well as a mood enhancer and/or painkiller
Kratom and its derivatives have been used for the management of opium withdrawal.
>>
Always wanted to try it, worth it?
>>
It's so mild and safe that banning is stupid.

>>75574278
It's cheap enough to give it a go. It doesn't do much, but I've heard it sometimes helps opiate cravings.
>>
>>75574278
If you buy good quality, its very worth it
It creates a feeling of euphoria, mood elevation, and focus
It creates more focus than adderall or caffeine for sure
The downside is you need to take a good amount and you MUST take it on an empty stomach, you must also wait around an hour for it to begin to work

Good kratom will be very fine, like flour
It will also not have any gimmick names, just plain normal names

A good place to buy high quality is herbal-salvation.com
Along with some empty gel caps
you need to pack them tightly & even then you need to take about 6 grams (around 4 to 8 caps) which is hard to get down

But it lasts about 6 to 8 hours, especially if taken with orange juice
The key is to always take it in the morning on an empty stomach
>>
>>75574908
>If you buy good quality
Yah that's true. I had to shop around a bit to find something that produced the intended effects.

I really should get around to using up the rest of my stash so I don't have to hide it.
>>
Why would you want to take opoids recreationally. Sure they feel good, but it's not worth the risks. 420 instead. In my experience the people who take opoids are socially awkward and have a hard time dealing with responsibility.
>>
>>75575514
Kratom isn't an opiate you retarded stoner.
>>
>>75575282
yeah, fine powder is key to strong kratom
less fine = less abosorbtion

>>75575514
Kratom is not like opoids
Its more like caffeine in that you can take it every day for months with little or no repercussions
>>
>>75575671
I thought junkies were supposed to be seditary creatures :^).
>>75575755
My bad. I just did some reading on it and it seems like a better alternative to painkillers. It's also interesting that the low dose is stimulating as well. Personally, I wouldn't try it, but from the short exerpt I read it doesn't seem that bad at all.
>>
>>75574278
It gives me a mild opioid-like buzz. Also causes my face to itch like opiates.
>>
>>75577702
>Personally, I wouldn't try it
It's literally nothing compared to getting baked.

I once ate loads of it in an attempt to get some serious effects, but all that happened is I eventually wound up with a weird mildly psychoactive hangover/burnout thing. Granted that particular stuff was on the weak side.
>>
>>75577961
yeah, my nose itches like fuck sometimes from it
i guess thats why its gotta be banned
i like how it helps with anxiety, so the nose itching is worth it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.