[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad died before I ever got to meet him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: YTWUU.jpg (56 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
YTWUU.jpg
56 KB, 640x509
Hey /pol/ it's me, /co/

Please stop with all your racism and feminism Jewish stuff and remember that my dad died in the war before I ever got to meet him.

To the political board, I say: Remember that the sacrifices of our military change lives forever so when voting this November, please keep that in mind and vote for someone who you really think will make the best decisions.

Thank you.
>>
>>75573929
>my dad died in the war before I ever got to meet him.
Was that what your mother told you? Are you mulatto?
>>
>>75573929
Whhhhaaaaa my dad died for a bunch of kikes pls dont vote for trump whhhhhaaaaaa fuck off nigger
>>
>"remember that my dad died in the war"
>wah wah sad story so sad wah wah

go back to plebbit you fag
fuck jews and fuck feminists
>>
>>75573929
Between war mongering Shillary and Senile Senator Colonel Panders, gee what a tuf choice OP
>>
>>75573929
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SACRIFICE AND DECREE

WE WILL HONOR YOU
>>
>>75573929
I hope you get raped.
>>
>>75574075

white... polish
Dad got killed by an ied

>>75574238

didn't recommend or even allude to which decision you should make
>>
>>75573929
lol kill yourself nigger lmao
>>
>>75573929
>someone who you really think will make the best decisions.
desu Shillary or Trump i think you're fucked eitherway.
you could try your luck with Johnson, ,but thats a long shot
>>
>>75574238
This.
>>
>>75573929
>my dad died in the war

I'm sorry your dad died

I'm voting trump because he's isolationist. Vote hilary if you want more Libya.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.