[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White guy can't pay his rent and muslim guy can, who is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 14xeh6.gif (3 MB, 260x386) Image search: [Google]
14xeh6.gif
3 MB, 260x386
>This guy was kicked out naked from his apartment, his roommate sits there and laughs at him while the naked one is trying to get in.
>He didn't pay his rent for months and was not interested in solving this problem. He was sure noone can just kick him out. So the owner terminated the contract. As it expired and he refused to move out, guy's stuff were send to the location he gave at the rent contract and he was dragged out from the house from his bed. Apperently, he sleeps naked. He is being filmed via video intercom. Technically, he doesn't live there anymore so he is an intruder and should be arrested by police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H5gc0JVNFM
>>
>>75573392
>White guy can't pay his rent and muslim guy can, who is the parasite now

Still the Muslim, what's your point?
>>
>>75573392
> kick him out naked
They're both probably some degenerate attention whores
>>
>>75573691
why still muslim? If he pays and this guy doesnt? In general maybe muslims, but this shows not only them
>>
>>75573392
I'd rather a homogenous community with only a few degenerates than a diverse community with only a few good people.
>>
>>75574263
Because the muslim is likely able to pay rent due to getting benefits for nothing and prbly don't have to worry about being fired due to his employer not being able to fire him.
>>
the muslim remains the parasite
>>
>>75573392
im considering buying property to rent and this is my biggest fear

idk what i would do if i had some leech not paying rent, i dont think i have the stones to do what this guy is doing. especially if they havea family.

even if the kids are brats i'd feel squishy sorry fro them.
>>
>>75573392
>1 random white guy cant pay
>1 random muslim can
HOLY SHIT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
>>
Sounds like they broke up.
>>
>>75578377
real talk leave it to the jews you are probably too white to be capable of whats necessary to make it work. Unless you're capable of buying nice stuff that you can rent only to higher class whites. Minorities will give you huge issues because decency fairness and altruism are exclusively white phenomenons. They just see all this shit as a game to win vs the white man.
>>
>>75578377
if he had kids I think they wouldn't throw them just like that. Looks to me like a student who spends parents' cash for shit
>>
>>75578460
little things does matter
>>
>>75580623
do*
>>
File: 9154691549146.gif (416 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
9154691549146.gif
416 KB, 213x201
>this keeps happening everyday

>it's completely legit ahah totally not some fake vine shit
>>
You've shit-posted this video with 3 different stories OP. Have the mods still not banned you for trying to make this shit go viral?
>>
Dragging someone out of their bed would be considered assault, maybe even as far as sexually assault if he was naked.
>>
>>75573392
How many more times is someone going to post this shitty ancient gif and make up some bullshit story? You should be banned for this horseshit SAGE THIS SHIT STOP RESPONDING TO IT
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.