[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ivanka is a good VP option
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IvankaTrump.jpg (105 KB, 875x1168) Image search: [Google]
IvankaTrump.jpg
105 KB, 875x1168
You have to explain me why Ivanka is not the best VP option Trump has in this moment.
I bet you can't.
>>
L I N K

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/28/a-hot-take-to-kick-off-your-summer-donald-trump-should-pick-ivanka-as-his-running-mate/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b
>>
bump

:.C
>>
>>75565788

1. She knows less about working in government than Donald.
2. All of her skills and talents will be better used running the Trump empire while Donald is President.

She'll be running it after he's gone anyway, continuing the brand and legacy. He's spent many years building her up as his successor. Why would he sabotage that by pulling her away when there are other options?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 183x276
>>75565788
Make America Hard Again!
>>
Yeah nah m8. Not a good idea.

Think Bobby and JFK.
>>
AYE
Y
E
>>
>>75566767

he can trust her not to murder him for the presidency
>>
You're welcome burgers!
>>
>>75565788
she deserves to get raped not to become a VP
>>
>>75567512

Killing Trump would be a total waste of time. Instead of killing him they'd just bore him.

Being President sounds exciting, but government is ridiculously slow by design, with shitloads of little rules and regulations for every thing. Trump barely has patience for the primary process. He won the primary in the end because voters spoke, but actual government work is all about the process.

You don't need to kill him. Just make things boring enough that he'll stay above it all letting you do what you want.
>>
>>75565788

Because you have to be 35 years old to be eligible.
>>
>>75568264

>Let's dismiss the obstacles at the outset. Ivanka is currently 34 years old, below the 35-year-old threshold demanded by the Constitution. The good news is that her birthday is Oct. 30 -- just about a week before Election Day.
>>
>>75567835
t. Ahmed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.