[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurocucks, how does it feel knowing you will never be the only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: America.jpg (78 KB, 473x325) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
78 KB, 473x325
Eurocucks, how does it feel knowing you will never be the only country whose borders span from Sea to Shining Sea?

Just kidding, Happy Memorial Day, let's celebrate the defeat of Hitler and Hirohito together. Russia is also invited. On this joyous 70th anniversary of the end of WW2
>>
Canada and Mexico border both shining seas you retard
>>
>>75563080
yeah but both suck
>>
>>75563080

Mexico doesn't. It borders the Gulf of Mexico. Doi.
And Alaska's tail cuts off Canada's side.
>>
>>75563080
in his defense he did say "eurocucks"
>>
>>75562960
Memorial day isn't the anniversary of the end of ww2. Retard. kys.
>>75563080
No one cares. He said Europe, nigger.
>>75563406
You're an idiot, no surprise here.
>>
We have water on every border except for a small stretch of land with germany.
>>
>>75564054
Who the fuck are you? No one cares.
>>
>>75562960
>celebrating the 70th anniversary of kikes triumph
ameridumbs
>>
>>75564141
70 th anniversary was last year, you useless insignificant Latin hell hole. Only thing of value from Brazil is BJJ. Other than that you can die.
>>
>>75562960
>let's celebrate the defeat of Hitler and Hirohito

Mussolini not even mentioned, Italy BTFO
>>
>>75564121
>>75564242

So only one question remains. Are you a spic or a negro?
>>
File: canada-map-795.jpg (151 KB, 795x660) Image search: [Google]
canada-map-795.jpg
151 KB, 795x660
>>75562960
>only country whose borders span from Sea to Shining Sea

Man, I guess the stereotype of Americans being bad at geography is true
>>
>>75564322
You're an idiot. Shouldn't you know that the 70TH anniversary was last year?
>>75564399
i am a white Burger, you are unknown useless Eurocuck. Denmark? what have you even done? Nothing.
>>75564499
Leaf.
>>
>>75564054

I thought there was a canal between you and Germany because Hitler didn't want to touch non-Germanic people.

I can't remember the name of it though? Danzig Korridor?
>>
>>75564499
your seas aren't shining, leaf. they're frozen and full of glaciers.
>>
>>75564603
>>75564054
Danes are Germanic you useless fuck.
>>75564618
Learn to geography you dumb nigger.
>>
>>75564566

>Denmark? what have you even done?

We supplied the anglos that would mingle with the saxons on the British Isles, which would later colonize and establish what is today the USA. We are partly to blame for your existence.
>>
>>75564693

If they were Germanic why would he build a fucking river to stop them from getting in? They are Anglo anyway, which is acceptable but not Germanic.

The ANGLO-Saxons came from Denmark after the Romans left. And then the Nords came down and took Denmark. King Cnut was a viking king of England and Denmark.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.