[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160530_202937.jpg (371 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_202937.jpg
371 KB, 1024x1820
>Americans
>>
>>75562497
Pizza and salad combo for $ 19.99. Not bad that include delivery?
>>
File: turk.png (723 KB, 564x724) Image search: [Google]
turk.png
723 KB, 564x724
Fuck off, roach.
>>
>>75562497
Pretty sure you mean
" Niggers ".
>>
>>75562497
>Well written for a fb post
>Doesn't point fingers, only thanks God and the zoo workers for saving her son
>This will probably enrage zoophilic she's even further

Guess this story had a happy ending after all
>>
>>75563644
>she's

Fuck you, phone. I know I typed SJWs
>>
>>75562497
God gets thanked again for playing favorites. Nevermind the countless other horrible deaths that day.
God is such an asshole.
>>
This makes me so mad. I'd lynch that fucking bitch fucking coal burners ughh.
>>
>>75562604
This was my first thought
>>
>>75562497
>take child to zoo
>standing next to enclosure
>ignore child long enough for it to scale at least two fences and fall in
>I KEEPS A GOOD EYE ON MA KIDZZZZ

Fuck off, lazy cunt.

Why does every fat lazy whore think performing the most basic of human instincts makes you somehow special?? You just shot a kid out ya cunt!!!
>>
>>75563993
They deserved those deaths and you know it
>>
>>75563644

Yeah, to be honest, this lady doesn't seem like too big of a nigger at all. She writes pretty well and she's exactly right that it's impossible to keep an eye on your kid 100% of the day. She was a good enough parent to take the kid to the zoo, when most niggers only spend money on self-serving shit like weaves and sneakers.

Anger should be directed at the zoo for not having a fucking tranq that could have put that gorilla to sleep immediately.
>>
File: image.png (736 KB, 1050x870) Image search: [Google]
image.png
736 KB, 1050x870
God dammit are you the roach who went to the school i just finished? We literally had one turkroach who hated americans, constantly pulled off refugee move of i was invited here now respect me or das racist and constantly tried to tell us how great islam and turkey is. Also almost got in a fight with him cause i did a powerpoint on religous cults and i put islam in it.
>>
>>75564384
>dumb nigger defending shitty parenting
>dumb nigger thinks you can put a GORILLA to sleep instantly with anything but lethal doses

Fuck off faggot, adults are talking
>>
>>75562604
I dunno, I can get a pizza for $10. That's an expensive ass salad.
>>
I would much rather the gorilla be alive than the niglet
>>
>>75564588
LaRosas is better than any pizza you can get for $10
>>
File: michellegreggatthepark.jpg (29 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
michellegreggatthepark.jpg
29 KB, 300x200
>>75562497
anyone been able to find a pic of this lady with clothes on all i can find are of her nude pic related
>>
>>75564436
> i did a powerpoint on religous cults and i put islam in it.

Top fucking kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.