[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROOTS PRODUCERS ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: snoop-dogg-2.jpg (112 KB, 1547x1000) Image search: [Google]
snoop-dogg-2.jpg
112 KB, 1547x1000
BLACK SNUFF FILM/PASSION PLAY PRODUCERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Snoop Dogg Asks Fans to Boycott 'Roots': "Let's Create Our Own Shit Based on Today"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/snoop-dogg-asks-fans-boycott-898225

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGCYSRzP9D8/

Snoop said he has no interest in new shows and movies — specifically mentioning 12 Years a Slave — that "keep showing the abuse we took hundreds and hundreds of years ago."

"I ain't watching that shit, and I advise you motherf-—ers as real n— like myself; f— them television shows," Snoop said. "Let's create our own shit based on today, how we live and how we inspire people today. Black is what's real. F— that old shit."
>>
>>75561894
he is right.
>>
Or they should make a movie about the time around they turned from black people into niggers, using redpilled material. That would be gold, Schlomo would be displeased.
>>
File: 1457195957992.jpg (338 KB, 1026x2290) Image search: [Google]
1457195957992.jpg
338 KB, 1026x2290
>>75561894
oy veyyyyyyy
>>
Reminder that the original story was made up and the author claimed the whole story was true but it was actually all plagiarism

http://www.martinlutherking.org/roots.html
>>
hes 100% right, if niggers keep dwelling on the past how do they expect to move forward. No wonder their culture is so shitty
>>
Oy gevalt. We have a nig off the reservation
>>
>>75561894

>memorial day
>remembering the soldiers who died defending freedom
>some of them black
>strip them of that honor and remind their grandchildren they come from slavery instead

Only in America
>>
>>75564896

Explain the achievements of Jewish people please, all they do is cry about the past suffering of their people.
>>
Even niggers are finding out they're pawns in the libturds game
Das it mane keep giving dem niggas dem welfare checks so they stay in the ghetto instead of advancing on the social ladder and shit up your rich faggot white suburbia
>>
>>75564743
>made up
>plagiarism

pick one
>>
>>75565633
Plaguerism just means stolen fucktard.
>>
>>75565294
Easy: blacks aren't Jews. Jews, through natural evolutionary processes, developed those characteristics.
>>
>>75561894
First Kendrick Lamar, now Snoop. Blacks are finally realizing they need to stop having a victim mentality and let go of shit that ended 150 years ago.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.