[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Serbs of Mitrovica create this obstacle and name it the park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
>Serbs of Mitrovica create this obstacle and name it the park of peace
>on a bridge
>The Kosovar institutions take no action whatsoever

Can any Serb here explain this?
>>
File: index.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>
File: ura e mitrovices-1403611390.jpg (375 KB, 980x520) Image search: [Google]
ura e mitrovices-1403611390.jpg
375 KB, 980x520
>>
Serb here and I don't know what you want explained
>>
>>75554000
I want to know why the serbs made this "park" on a bridge and why they called it the park of peace? Also i'm wondering why the Kosovar government is not dealing with this, since mitrovica is part of Kosovo not Serbia
>>
File: kosovar-albanians.jpg (607 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
kosovar-albanians.jpg
607 KB, 1000x752
>subhuman turkshits flee low intensity war lasting a few months
>still havent fucked off home

whats the point of the war if you arent even gonna live in the fucking place
>>
Another view
>>
>>75553790
What's your problem?
You can steal both the trees and the mushrooms
>>
>>75553790
why dont you do something about it? are you scared of "kosovar institutions"?
>>
I didn't know Albania had internet connection
>>
>>75555307
Why do you serbs call it the park of peace?
>>
>>75553940
the fuck are those mushrooms
>>
>>75556575

to mislead the journalist and general population

''headlines: park of peace destroyed by albanian kosovars, the religious muslim dominated ethnic majority took action against the building of non-approved obstacle through the bridge/streets called ''park of peace''

you are fucked narrative-wise because people would mostly think you are ''terrorizing peaceful people'', most people don't read the description only the headlines
>>
File: spellingpigs.jpg (65 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
spellingpigs.jpg
65 KB, 615x345
They should put some pigs there so Albanian muslims stay away
>>
File: voodoo 4_2.jpg (19 KB, 380x272) Image search: [Google]
voodoo 4_2.jpg
19 KB, 380x272
Albania muslims destroy Serb house and hang their pig. You cant make this up...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.