[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is google's expertly crafted tribute to memorial day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: ribbon-yellow-us-flag-42.png (1 KB, 42x42) Image search: [Google]
ribbon-yellow-us-flag-42.png
1 KB, 42x42
This is google's expertly crafted tribute to memorial day
>>
>>75549568
ha i was just thinking that.

they plaster that asian sjw up there but give us a small american flag on memorial day.

good going google
>>
>>75549651
Everything from literal who's to obscure holidays has gotten a well made graphic, this doesn't even have a half assed hyperlink
>>
>Not knowing that everyone in Silicon Valley is a leftist cuck that hates the US and its military.
>>
File: magalads.jpg (54 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
magalads.jpg
54 KB, 640x675
>>75549568
This is pretty fucking lame tbqh fampai

Fucking matress girl can get a doodle.
>>
>>75549568
Bottom right corner
Settings > Send Feedback
Tell them how you feel
>>
>>75549568
>western governments
>caring about their countries
Pick one m8
>>
>>75549568
>using Google
>>
File: Google-Doodle.jpg (51 KB, 740x457) Image search: [Google]
Google-Doodle.jpg
51 KB, 740x457
Check out what we got to wake up to for Australia Day this year.
>>
>>75549568
fucking kikes, can't even make a proper memorial day tribute yet plasters their site with stupid shit 24/7
gas them all
>>
>>75550617
holy shit man, I'm sorry
>>
File: bing.jpg (413 KB, 1920x967) Image search: [Google]
bing.jpg
413 KB, 1920x967
>>75550592
this
>>
File: 1fbKHlX.gif (396 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1fbKHlX.gif
396 KB, 288x288
What was the commie terrorist loving bitch that they glorified the other days name again?
>>
File: 1460923678909.jpg (129 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460923678909.jpg
129 KB, 1124x1024
>>75550617
>be part abo
>see this
>actually be somewhere in life unlike most lazy boongs

JUST.
>>
>>75551474
You talking about this one?
http://www.google.com/doodles/yuri-kochiyamas-95th-birthday

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama

>Kochiyama was an outspoken admirer of Mao Zedong. She praised Malcolm X for his "admiration for Mao and Ho Chi Minh", and worked closely with the Revolutionary Action Movement, an "urban guerrilla warfare" organization based on "a synthesis of the thought of Malcolm X, Marx and Lenin, and Mao Zedong."[15]

>Kochiyama supported the Peruvian Maoist guerrilla group Shining Path which has been widely condemned for its violent terrorism and brutality against civilians.[15][16][17][18][19] She joined a delegation to Peru, organized by the Maoist Revolutionary Communist Party, to gather support for Abimael Guzmán, the imprisoned leader of the Shining Path. Kochiyama stated "[t]he more I read, the more I came to completely support the revolution in Peru."[15]
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.