[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I firmly believe that Hitler escaped to Argentina where he fathered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (258 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258 KB, 500x700
I firmly believe that Hitler escaped to Argentina where he fathered children, died peacefully, and that his heir will eventually regain power.
Prove me wrong, /pol/. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
Hitler's cremated corpse was just as real as all the Jewish ones.
>>
File: 1463652691191.png (157 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
1463652691191.png
157 KB, 401x401
>>75546342
>>
Rochus Misch was a bodyguard on site when Hitler and Braun were carried out and burned. Read his book, see any of his interviews.

Oh, but that constitutes no proof whatsoever. This guy, and countless others, have all been carefully placed here as liars for the amusement of twits.
>>
>>75546004
Esoteric Nazism is my favorite conspiracy theory desu senpai
>>
>>75546582
Pretty much, look how well it worked on you.
>>
>>75546582
He very obviously was instructed to lie about his death to protect Hitler. If a body was burned, it was a double.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (141 KB, 590x875) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
141 KB, 590x875
fbi report
>>
>>75547078
Literally proof.
>>
>>75547078
Not a proof.
Anyone could make shit up and report it to the FBI. I guess they just accepted this as a precaution that he could still be a danger, whether it is believable or not.
>>
>>75547583
I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>75547717
>The jews are behind the American government
>The jews aren't behind the American government
>The jews are behind the American government but don't have enough power to take a FUCKING report down

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>75546004
And then the first thing he would do is attacking JewSA and you would finally be able to taste a massive war of extinction on your soil.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.