[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'My mommy blog ruined my life': Mother reveals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>'My mommy blog ruined my life': Mother reveals how her efforts to record every moment of child-bearing left her depressed and distanced from her own children
>Jodi Denise, 27, started her blog 'The American Mama' in 2013
>She ended up making as much as $1,500 per blog post about her 2 kids
>And her family received free trips to NASA and swimming with dolphins
>But every interaction with her kids became a sponsorship opportunity
>That left her distanced from the lives of the children she was raising
>After she gave birth to her third child she destroyed the blog
>And now, she says, she's so much happier

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3615717/Being-mommy-blogger-destroyed-endless-grind-sponsorships-brand-pushing-twee-stories-left-popular-mom-blogger-depressed-lonely.html
>>
>white kids

No wonder she's depressed, she should have tried the BBC instead.
>>
She should start a blog about how many loads she can take on those tits.
>>
>>75545518
>>>/new/

Fuck off
>>
>$1,500 per blog post

how the fuck is this even possible? ad revenue?
>>
>>75545518

that's a fine thick specimen
>>
>>75545692
Porbably.

She made the right decision in the end. Holy fucking god she actually took responsibility. My mother has BPD and used to be a prostitute - you have no idea how difficult it is for me to conceive of any woman ever doing any thing good.
>>
>embrace capitalism they said
>it'll make you free they said
>>
>>75545692
Product placement. 500 bucks so she mention your brand in front of her tens of thousands of readers; 3 products per post and that's it.
>>
>>75545518
Glad to see she stopped making a public spectacle out of her kids by getting her story on the front page of the Daily Mail.
>>
>>75545905
"...by the way, did I mention my last son loves wearing dresses ?"
>>
>>75545518

Greats tits, but her kids looked mixed. Into the trash.
>>
>>75545692
( . ) ( . )
>>
>>75545518
>Mother reveals how her efforts to record every moment of child-bearing left her depressed and distanced from her own children
more like
>Mother reveals her big tits
>>
>>75545518
See now has 3 kids and no income
>>
>>75545518
My wife's tits are better
>>
>>75546593
proof
>>
>>75545866
>implying capitalism is exclusively about making cash of your kids

Germanistan being stupid as usual.
>>
>>75545518
AHHH OH MY GOD WHO CARES WHY DO PEPLE PAY ATTENTION TO DUMB CUNTS FEELINGS
>>
Mommy
>>
>>75546593
show us her tits ya gay cunt
>>
>>75545518
Would drain my sacks in that then ask her to leave immediately.
>>
File: 1459630892031.gif (417 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
1459630892031.gif
417 KB, 200x112
>>75545518
>Gripped by postpartum depression and going through a divorce - neither of which were suitable topics for her blog - she fled Miami with her kids and returned to Indiana, where she grew up.
>There she finally began to live as Denise again, not 'The American Mama,' enjoying the company of her kids and starting a relationship with her friend of 15 years.

She drops the blog and uses a man instead.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.