[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAKE ME UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>75540839
I CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>75540839
>>75540859
Inb4 the child commits suicide from the amount of bullying he got by his peers.

Make your kid conform to the gender roles until he is an adult or at least a teem then let him be as fruity as he desires or else other peoples kids will bully the shit out your kid.

This sort of shit should be labelled child abuse and endangerment
>>
My mother would always dress me up and not let me cut my hair til my little sister was born. Thank goodness social media didn't exist back then.
>>
>>75540859
SAVE ME
>>
>>75540839
The child longs for a male role model, as he gets older he won't be content lookint to his mother this way, he will look outwards wondering why he feels so empty, and the result will likely be very sad.
>>
File: off comes the penis.jpg (43 KB, 690x461) Image search: [Google]
off comes the penis.jpg
43 KB, 690x461
I don't even care about this stupid "issue" but I like this comic so I'm posting anyway
>>
Poor kid, hes gonna end up elliot rodgers on everyone
>>
>>75540839

100% healthy

So natural
>>
>>75541483
same here

single mother
with two boys

she treated us like girls. I had long hair and would wear girly clothes. Shit was fucked up. Thank god that I have grown out of this shit and started to do things that I like.

she also later said that she wanted girls as children and not boys. She is a nice and loving woman, but damn she is also delusional as fuck too.
>>
>>75541483
Probably still has pictures of you.
>>
>tfw if I was born 20 years later I would have had retard SJW parents who would have chopped my dick off and filled me with female hormones

When I was 3-5 I asked my mom a lot about whats it like to be a girl and if its possible to become a girl. I played with my sister and did girl things every now and then. My parents saw it for what it was, learning about gender roles. Not some girl trapped in boy's body SJW bullshit. I never did any of this in public.
>>
>>75540839
To be fair that kid has typical gay face and will likely grow up to be a faggot no matter what.
>>
Further proof that white women will be the reason for the fall of the west.

>muh where all duh men at!!
>emasculates son by hen-pecking/dressing him like a princess
>>
>>75542028
There are pictures of me with long blonde hair and I remember people always said I look like a girl. I grew up to be incredibly homophobic because of it and got over it only recently, but I'm full masc now.
>>
>>75541747
CALL MY NAME
>>
>>75542217
all women are bipolar ,it will be prpven
>>
>>75542121

I was thinking the same thing. Holy fuck I was lucky
>>
I wonder how many of these kids are indoctrinated, encouraged or even forced to wear these clothes?
>>
>>75540839
She probably supports abortion aswell.
We should retroactivly abort her i mean we are progressives right?
>>
>>75540839
>he's a 3yo so of course he's allowed to do whatever he wants
M'lady, would you mind asking your son if the idea of fondling my genitals appeals to him at all?
>>
>see chicks post shit like this all the time
>always address it as "Fuck you you piece of shit guy who thinks he can whistle to me" or "i fucking hate you ra ra ra period womens rights"
>always post response as "Woah, come on <insert name> go easy on facebook what did it ever do to you?"
>guaranteed 5+ likes
>>
>>75540839
I have to hand it to her...I've never seen a single;e mother make her son look like a faggot by age 3. And I'm not talking about the clothes.
>>
>>75542490
indoctrinated fits more
children like their mother and they want to be liked by her. So they get subjugated to the will of the mother.
Anybody that thinks that an infant is smart enough to make up his own mind on these kind of decisions is not very sharp.
Maybe there are some prodegy cases, but I am not talking abot these.
Epsecially when there is no man around.
>>
>>75542554
he's three the woman is most likely playing out some cunt fantasy of having a daughter. But you and your fantasy of dicking what you clearly want to dick, bet you are gauging our reaction. Well pedo get to stepping! We don't play that here, try atechan
>>
>>75540839
She's not sorry but she should be and where is the father?
>>
>>75542490
All of them because the kid dousn't buy the clothes or dolls.
It is the parents that do it, The kid only follow what their parents instruct them to do making them think that shit like this is normal.
>>
>>75541436
>Inb4 the child commits suicide from the amount of bullying he got by his peers.

Please

In today's world is any kid so much as looked at him in a non respectful way he and his entire senpai would be sent off to a tolerance camp.
>>
>>75540839
If you see them "dressed as a princess or a cowboy"...

I can fucking guarantee that poor little fucker will never be allowed to dress as a male stereotype like a cowboy...
>>
>>75542010
Totally not the reason you are gay right?
>>
#whitegirlsaremagical
>>
>>75543062
Not really. Kids still bully eachother.

Btw Am I the only one that thinks that receiving a just a little bit of bullying when you are a kid helps build strong character and teaches them to not get offended over everything.
>>
>>75543576
The Aryan Race is dead and white women killed it.
>>
>>75543702
Bullying is good for character, if you grow up without ever being challenged you cannot function as an adult
>>
>>75543736
>The Aryan Race is dead and white women killed it.

where do we go from here?
>>
>>75544093
cuckoldsessions.com probably
>>
Single moms are a shitstain on society
>>
>>75540839
I'm going to guess this is a single mom? No father would let their son go out dressed as a Disney princess.
>>
>>75544093

Monarchy?
>>
>>75544093

Into the ground
>>
File: muh tradition.jpg (7 KB, 219x295) Image search: [Google]
muh tradition.jpg
7 KB, 219x295
>>75540839
>>75540859
I HATE IT
>>
>>75544093
we need to be reborn
>>
File: muh monarchy.jpg (99 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
muh monarchy.jpg
99 KB, 1200x1200
>>75544241
The egalitarian hooks have been set deep into our collective consciousness. I don't think we'll live to see a counter-revolution and a restoration of a proper government.
>>
>>75544323
where do we pump our seed?
>>
At least there's good pictures to use in the article about the new Ed Gein's childhood.
>>
>>75540839
literally 3 years old
christ
>>
>>75542287
AND SAVE ME FROM THE KEKS
>>
>>75544093
Redpill our finest women and have multiple children with her. Let the leftists ones to rot in degeneracy
>>
>>75544477
and ever since then things have gotten worse
>>
>>75542010
>Checks Flag
>Checks Fag
Im so sorry anon...
>>
>>75543845
This
>>
>>75540839
>I use my son to show the world how progressive I am.
>I make him wear girly clothes in public and seek attention just so I can post about how good of a parent I am.
>>
>>75540839

>sending your kids to school with a Halloween costume on

I know he's only 3 but holy shit, school is for learning, not for being flamboyant faggot
>>
File: BlackGate4.jpg (232 KB, 850x498) Image search: [Google]
BlackGate4.jpg
232 KB, 850x498
>>75544547
Unless we got a Frodo and Sam setting off a giant happening this wont be enough. We are completely outnumbered
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>75540839
>>75540859
>>
>>75543845
Banter is good for character.
Competition is good for character.
Bullying is not.
>>
>>75544398
fertile soil obviously
You need to start finding it or make the land fertile for the seed...

you need to work
>>
>>75540859

Aaron Price with the savage comment.
>>
>>75544772
the only fertile soil thats available on large wont give us white children

if we breed with slavs or east asians we do the same as white women even if our choice in partner might be better
>>
>>75544673
I am going to tell you something, a happening will occur if things don't change, I have a gutfeeling about it. With the rise of "Anti-Semeticism" and the alt-right with normies, there will be a big happening. You just wait. I'll be proven right.

Don't give up on having multiple children though.

Remember America was outnumbered uet still won their freedom. We can do the same.
>>
>>75540839
A 3 year old goes to school?!
>>
>>75542121
>Put my mums clothes on and put my sister in my dad's clothes to goof my mum
>If I was born to a modern mum I'd now have no penis

Scary stuff
>>
>>75540839

>Doesn't even have the balls to make the argument to the lady's face

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>75544660
this post...

this is a nice post
>>
>>75544979
I dont know anon. Seeing how deep the kike propaganda goes while they are pushing for censorship on all ends it gives me the bad kind of gutfeeling

I mean here in europe niggers are literally raping underaged girls and boys and its not enough for people to get angry. WHAT has to happen for them to rise up?
>>
>>75544720
This.
>>
>>75540839
Report her to child protective services.
>>
>>75544916
I am sorry to say this, but when there are no other options you have to eat the cadaver to survive.
You don't always know what might happen next, your child might be smart or an idiot, but it is better than having nothing. Your values should mean more than your race. Find somebody that shares your values.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 486x720
>that posture on the boy

You did it, woman! You turned your son into a faggot all by yourself!
>>
>>75540839
If the kid actually listens to the advice of the mother he will become a social outcast, because he was told to not give a fuck about what societal norms are. Shit tier parenting.
>>
>>75542390

Bi polar has nothing to do with this.

Social engineering by Jews taught our women to be rebellious whores and anti-white male. They are traitors whether they realize it or not.

That's essentially what it boils down to.
>>
> Single Moms
Bitch probably got Alimony too.
>>
>>75545170
Its such a betrayal to our forefathers though. All those generations of pure euros wasted just because of kike brainwashing
>>
Why it's always single moms with transgender kids
>>
Someone should let these people watch Big Daddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBMmR4mgiLc
>>
>>75540839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcT_cwsQNf4
>>
>>75540839
>>75540859
>caring about a childs choices this much

WHO FUCKING CARES, there are bigger things going on than a 3 year old dressing like a princess.
>>
>>75540839
Single mother pushing faggotry onto her son.

He will end up hating her once the bullying starts and will commit suicide by age 19. Whether he shoots her as well is the question.
>>
>>75545102
Well more americans are learning who is working the propaganda thanks to anti-establishment candidates like Bernout and Trump, jews are letting their hands slip and more and more normies over here are becoming increasingly sympathetic to both pol and the alt right in general.

Also people are angry, it's the silent majority. That Kraut blood will kick in soon. All you can do is let the leftists cause their own demise and hope to god people finally stand up. Prayers to you kraut
>>
>>75542010
Thank god my dad didnt tolerare any of this shit.
>>
i was born in 1988, my dad was never the most masculine type of guy and never forced masculine stereotypes on me, neither did my mother, nor do i recall my peers influencing me very much, yet i still played with cars, male action figures (captain planet, turtles, batman, etc) and never had the slightest interest in female stuff whatsoever. this stuff has to be nurture and not nature, right? i mean, my parents would've accepted me however i turned out but i just came out with male interests, even though i never became a full on macho sports loving body building pussy slayer or anything. i have a very masculine beard now, but also very long hair, which some people think in their ignorance is a female thing, even though i keep it in a male way (don't use any shampoos, don't comb it except with my hands... in other words don't obsess over it with products and shit), and i'm thin from a mostly vegan diet... even still, my personal interests are 100% masculine (i'm into ancient indian asceticism, which imo is full of yogic machismo).
>>
>>75545295
don't think that your forefathers are always the better of you.
Even they had to make harsh and painfull decisions and I think they would be more proud seeing you with a child that you can call your own rather than with none at all.

I don't know about you, but my father abandoned me and not the other way around.
>>
>>75540839

>dresses up son in princess outfit for photo
>makes up story about getting lectured on a bus
>moral signalling earns brownie points from SJWs
>>
File: protect kids from fags.jpg (100 KB, 828x815) Image search: [Google]
protect kids from fags.jpg
100 KB, 828x815
>>75540839
>>75540859

>There is no gay and feminisation agenda you dumb conspiratard bigots!!!!
>>
>>75540839

The birth of a trap
>>
File: 1403441992974.jpg (25 KB, 448x412) Image search: [Google]
1403441992974.jpg
25 KB, 448x412
>>75540839
I remember being 3 and getting a Barbie doll for xmas because I was obsessed with titties.
>>
>>75545344

Because there is no strong male role model.

I have been around these cunts. They are usually WHITE women who think anything masculine is toxic and evil.

Notice you never see black or Asian or Mexican mothers doing this shit to their sons.
>>
>>75540839

Poor kid. Can't even feel rage towards the mum. It's overcome by sympathy for the kid.
>>
>>75545446

It's fucked up nigger

And the younger you are the better it sticks with you
>>
File: f2a.gif (280 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
f2a.gif
280 KB, 600x600
>>75541436
>Inb4 the child commits suicide from the amount of bullying he got by his peers.
Literally natural selection.
>>
File: 1464232884282.jpg (27 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1464232884282.jpg
27 KB, 343x343
>>75540839
>tfw you know the kid will be bullied in school
>>
>>75544673
Trump is our Frodo.
>>
>>75545751
Holy fuck that is one way to put it.

Reminds me of the time my dad asked why there are so many austistic people in my generation all of the sudden. I said to him. "Maybe because autistic kids played outside and in traffic and got run over back then."
>>
>kid grows up to have massive mental health problems
>everyone will scratch their heads and wonder why
>society will get blamed

I guarantee it.
>>
File: Photoshopped-Hillary-Clinton-3.png (678 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Photoshopped-Hillary-Clinton-3.png
678 KB, 800x533
>>75545954
>CLEVER LITTLE WHITE BOYS TO CLIMB SO HIGH
>HILLARY LIED
>>
>>75544720
Adversity can be good for character IF you overcome it. If you manage to adapt to the bullying, you're better off for it afterwards. Its not like I approve of bullying though, just adding a bit of nuance to the situation.
>>
I too used to play with Barbies.

When I was 3-5, most of my neighbours had little girls so I would regularly go on "play dates" with them while my parents did whatever.

Because I would go to their place, they would have loads of girly toys like Barbie's and dresses etc.

I played with these babies for a whole but even back then my main goal was to get them naked so I could see their boobs.

Then I convinced the girl I was playing with to get naked too so I could "play with her"

She grew up to be insanely hot and did modeling for a while.

I grew up to be an unemployed KV faggot who at 30 lives in his parents basement

Although she has had prob 100 boyfriends, I got there first.
>>
>>75541436
This. Plus the mother is certainly the one who is pushing him in this direction to look more tolerant and kind hearted.
>>
>>75542121
My brother's favorite color was pink for a few weeks. My parents were chill about it. He moved on.

Personally, I never had it happen to me. I did plenty of off the wall shit as a kid, but I guess this just wasn't one of those things.

It's kind of nauseating when you think about these poor fucking kids. Tbh I hope this generation ends up suing the fuck out of their parents for doing this to them.
>>
>>75546407
I hope the kid turns out okay and never speaks to his mother when he is older though. Glad my mom didn't do that bullshit with me.
>>
>>75540839
I don't see what the issue is.

That kid is clearly gay. I can't tell by looking at him he's got the gay mutation gene.

The only slight problem is this cunt trying toake a big scene on social media and lsalso her cunty attitude about it.

I don't have a problem with this.
I don'tthink she's pushing her child.
I can tell he's fruity all on his own.

What can you do?
>>
>>75546686

>t. Anon M.D.
>>
>>75542490
I imagine most parents like her see it happen and push the kids to repeat it because they want wow tolerance points. I have four kids and pretty much have a meh approach to what my kids wear (weather permitting), but that has lead to me having three nudists running around my house. I'm not really sure if I'm on the winning side here, but I take solace in the fact that I'm not setting them up for future bullshit.
>>
>>75547053
One of my mates is a single mum (actually several are but the story only concerns this one) and she has to force her 2 year old to wear clothes. Luckily she's red pilled as fuck and slapped the kid for trying to put on her makeup, and frequently tells him not to play with the dark kid at nursery school.
>>
>>75547163
Are you poking her on the side?
>>
>>75540839

Another fatherless boy enters the world as another chip in the wall that is Western Civilization.
>>
>>75547204
I might be soon, she just split with her boyfriend and I'm always up for grabbing some poon on the rebound
>>
is everyone gonna ignore the fact that the boy is fucking 3 years old and goes to school? where the fuck is this normal, shouldnt he be in daycare?
>>
>>75540839
Euthanize the degenerates.
>>
File: FAS.jpg (52 KB, 400x252) Image search: [Google]
FAS.jpg
52 KB, 400x252
>>
>>75547163
Mine are all under six so I pretty much just roll with it. I'd rather them streak at home than in public, and it amounts to less laundry anyways. The makeup thing wouldn't really bug me if it weren't so messy. And my kids are homeschooled and have never really interacted with nigglets, so meh. I remember getting redpilled due to black kids in elementary. As I progressed and had the option to take advanced classes, those problems mysteriously vanished.
>>
File: 1464602859902.jpg (315 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
1464602859902.jpg
315 KB, 786x800
>>75540839
>>
>>75547528
I was also redpilled in primary (elementary) school. When I was in primary 6 (aged 9-10 I think) we had a muslim paki join our catholic school. He was a complete dickhead and I got in a lot of trouble for asking questions like "why doesn't Muhammad have to go to mass?" and "why can Muhammad wear street clothes when everyone else has to wear a uniform?"
>>
>>75547328
Most schools start with a four year old program that lasts half a school day. There are a lot of early learning daycares that are practically schools though.
>>
>>75540839
>not responding like this in person and instead posting it somewhere where the interrupter will probably never see it
>>
>>75547289
This. My wife would let my 2 year old do this but at the end of the day a fucking 3 year old doesn't get to do whatever they want. That's why there are parents to make decisions on their behalf.
>>
THIS POST WILL GET QUADS
>>
>>75547759
NO BUT THIS ONE WILL!!
>>
>>75547770
Fuck
>>
File: 1462997794213.jpg (335 KB, 1806x1740) Image search: [Google]
1462997794213.jpg
335 KB, 1806x1740
>>75547461

>single mother
>drinks while pregnant
>turns boy into a tranny at 3 years old

Wake me from endless slumber, for I only exist within dreams. Reality isn't real, life is but a passing dream, for death is eternal.
>>
>>75542490
I would say that it's encouraged by positive reinforcement.

When I was 3-5 I knew what sort of actions were considered "cute" and got favourable reactions from my parents or other adults. So I would play these things up to get more cookies or attention.

I'm guessing this kid noticed his mom was into princesses and as a result plays it up to please her.
>>
>>75540839

This is why single mothers are bad
>>
>>75547645
I don't think I had any muzzies in my classes until college - I didn't go to Catholic school though. With me, I remember them yelling at the teacher frequently and one of them cut other kids backpack straps for some reason. I remember the police being called when I was 10-11 too because one of them threatened to kill my teacher with scissors. The issues only ever happened with blacks or special needs kids.
>>
>>75540839
Ugh women with big gums like that are so ugly
>>
>>75547969

>blacks
>special needs kids

Pick both.
>>
>>75547854
Adding to earlier, the redpilled mum I mentioned earlier is a huge marvel fan. Guess what the kid loves more than anything?

>>75547969
We didn't have any blacks around here until very recently, and our "special" kids went to "special" schools before our overlords decided to send them to regular schools shortly before I left
>>
>>75544547
Adopt Mormonism as pol official's religion, we can completly take over like we did this presidential election.
>>
>>75540839
>Singlemothers.png
>>
>>75542143
This
>>
>>75548052
In the United States we have separate classrooms for them, but they are otherwise around normal kids. Lunch, gym, etc. One black girl was in the class and I remember her sneaking on a school bus during recess and trying to steal it. Nothing really happened, but we had to go inside and everyone disliked her afterwards.
>>
>>75547685
Indeed I was in daycare from 3+ and it was basically school. It was a good head start as I was learning reading writing and numbers / basic math at 4+. So when I entered public school it was a breeze. That mentality of being smarter than everyone pretty much never left me as I was top grades all throughout grade school , then highschools, then university then I as top performer at my work so I 3 job grade promotions in 2 years.

I can't say if going to preschool and getting a jump start is what caused me to be better or if I'm just naturally smarter than most people.

Sure didn't hurt though. If anything it sets high expectations at a young age. Where being the best is the norm and being mediocre is seen as a failure.

Since I now supervise people 10-20 years older than me, I would say it worked out to some degree.
>>
what a little faggot.
>>
>>
>>75540839
Wake me up inside.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_013649.jpg (67 KB, 537x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_013649.jpg
67 KB, 537x666
>>75540839
>>
>>75540839
>Blue gloves and not white

0/10 would not cosplay with.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x399
>>75540839
Where's his father?
>>
>>75548584
Isn't that a cyclic argument, I choose a man that makes me a woman but that man also chose me so that makes him a woman and if we're both women and we choose each other, that makes us both men and we're faggots again
>>
>>75540859
White people...
>>
>>75540839
This shit is a new phenomenon, this didn't happen 5-10 years ago, wtf.
>>
File: 1442255425785.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1442255425785.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>>75540839

i sometimes babysit a 6 year old who likes to wear skirts, dresses and bracelets and shit.
his favourite princess is elsa. he dances like the kid in embed related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xooONFtso

his mother (single btw) doesn't let him go to school that way tho, she told him kids would laugh at him
>>
File: 1420639366096.jpg (1 MB, 1224x1477) Image search: [Google]
1420639366096.jpg
1 MB, 1224x1477
>>75540839
>three year olds can decide on their own
I'm pretty sure she would have lengthy discussions with her son (and maybe the one or other corporal punishment) if he decided he wants to dress up as St. Anders.
>>
>>75545446
>thinking this retarded decision making isn't a product of his shitty environment
a single mom household is probably worse than a ghetto nigger household.
>>
>>75548341
In Canadian highschool we have "academic" and "applied" course streams for grades 11 and 12. You can also legally drop out of highschool after grade 10.

Basically the kids in applied classes are the morons or vagrants just smart enough to get their GED where the academic classes are for the kids going to university.

In grades 9-10 you have to associate with the riff raff of the world and it can be pretty shitty. They are all retarded and the only language they understand is violence. Most of the time you have to stop to their level to avoid being taken advantage of.

Once grade 11 hits, they all either drop out or take the retard applied courses. Which means you'll never have to see them again.

They usually end up working shitty factory jobs for garbage pay. The smart(er) ones realise that professionalism and work ethic alone can allow them to avoid a life of poverty and they adapt. The rest end up in jail or sharing a house with 6 other bums while they scavenge for food.

This experience is what redpilled me on "income inequality". I know some people slip through the cracks, but most people working shit temp jobs for shit pay are there for a reason. I feel that poverty is a good consequence for being a complete retard in highschool.
>>
>>75548669
he was probably eaten by that little faggy cenobite she birthed
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41 KB, 600x579
I would call her a feminazi whore and her son a worthless tranny faggot. Then I would sing notorious kkk by replacing the lyrics

>moonman moonman, can't you see
>bitches and faggots need to hang from trees

And she could do nothing about it but cry on facebook
>>
>>75547461
Yup, I was gonna go with this as well.
>>
ITT: "I know better what the kid wants than his own mother"
>>
>>75548989
>I feel that poverty is a good consequence for being a complete retard in highschool.

we should just give them a lethal dose of opiates to eliminate waste in society
>>
>>75549092
>check flag
Top jej
>>
>>75548706
Good, logic scares libshits. The crazier it sounds, the more likely they will think it is a new form of progressionism and jump on the bandwagon.
>>
>>75548951
most criminals were raised by single mothers
>>
>>75545344
Serious answer for the question meant seriously?
>female dominated household/ unequal display of balance of feminine-masculine roles
>chances of identifying with lack of masculine presence/ overabundance of feminine presence and innate culture increase exponentially
>>
>>75540839
According to these fuckers, a 3-5 YO can decide what sex identity when they are that young, yet they can't consent to having sex. Funny how they argue for pedos with their bullshit.
>>
File: 1461962318727.jpg (511 KB, 1463x2048) Image search: [Google]
1461962318727.jpg
511 KB, 1463x2048
>>75540839
>>
>>75548418
This bitch wrote a fucking essay about some bitch that she doesn't know that said some thing once.

Fuuuuucckk me. Bigger waste of time than shitposting on /pol/.
>>
>>75541942
underrated post
>>
>>75540839
She will reap, what she sows. The real world will teach the kid what she is unwilling to teach.
>>
>>75549147
>check flag
Why don't you come and work here and get a salary that isn't under the poverty limit?
>>
>>75549092
>Mothers are infallible
>>
>>75549037
kkk have a song?
>>
>>75549092
In this instance, we actually do, Ahmed.
>>
>>75540839
Why are kids brainwashed by either side anyway? I think my child will grow up like Tarzan. I'm definitely leaving him inna woodz, and I'll come back 20 years later.
>>
File: 1458732131828.jpg (134 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1458732131828.jpg
134 KB, 460x460
>>75549092

Man..... you need to be nuked. Something tells me that somehow you aren't joking.
>>
>>75540839
So what? I was popular in school and I went to middle and high school in drag several times.
>>
>>75548052
When I was a kid my dad was a big zork fan, but instead of buying me zork themed toys he put a dos computer in my bedroom installed with zork on it.

So I played the shit out of it when I was 5-6. I also had to learn how to use Dos bases operating systems which is still a useful skill with .bat files being useful and all.

Also still am a zork fan.
>>
>>75549793
When I was a kid my dad would build model aircraft and bought me several kids

At 22, I still make the occasional model. Your parents hobbies and likes definitely influence your own hobbies and likes. My dad is also a marine engineer and I fix cars so there's that as well
>>
Post the best ones or make your own
>>
>>75549576
>implying you are
>>75549634
>cutting off dick on 8 day old babies and having old man suck the blood out flag
Right, I'm sure you do
>>
Definitely no father if her profile picture is just of her and the kid. Definitely not educated as she can't tell the difference between "their" and they're".
>>
>>75550116
I did not decide nor approve of this shit
but a mother shouldn't make her kid wear disney princesses shit to kindergarden
>>
>>75550114
"Equal rights for women and homosexuals" and "islam"
>>
File: 1463499291285.gif (90 KB, 260x233) Image search: [Google]
1463499291285.gif
90 KB, 260x233
>>75540839

I fear the US will be rekt not by any other country, but by it's degeneracy.
>>
>>75548768
HOL UP HOL UP
>inhales crack
SO YOU BE TELLIN ME
>robs a gas station
YOU TELLIN ME
>smacks lips
YOU BE SAYING THAT...
>beats own child viciously
YOU FINNA TELL ME
>uses sons jenkem jar
WAT U BE SAYIN IS
>abuses own dog
U BE SAYING
>lives on welfare
HOL UP!
>stink knocks out a nearby bird
UR SAYIN 2 ME
>looks for own father
LEMME GET THIS STRAIT
>starves in zimbabwe
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>joins a gang and throws his adolscent life away for street cred

WHITE PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP? LOL
>>
>>75550114
>>75550331
abortion and islam
casual sex and islam
strong women and islam
feminism and islam
separation of chruch and state and islam
age of consent and islam
prostitution and islam
rape culture and islam
patriarchy and islam
do I need to continue?
>>
>>75541942
Seriously. If anybody is obsessed with gender norms and stereotypes, it's the people who your comic represents. Too bad it's all too real.
>>
Thank God I was born in the late 80's to Conservative parents who understood that a penis meant I was a boy, and treated me as such. God help anyone that was born in the last 5-7 years.
>>
>>75540839
I think this might be the turning point generation. Once these indoctrinated children grow up, they are going to take notice of how much of their suffering (because they're going to be pretty fucked up) is due to their parents stupidity, so they're going to reject it and hate it.
>>
File: Utoya.jpg (186 KB, 482x449) Image search: [Google]
Utoya.jpg
186 KB, 482x449
>>75548879

Praise be unto Saint Anders, Justiciar Knight, Defender of Norway, Prophet of Europe, and Slayer of Category A and B Marxist Traitors.
>>
>>75550517
*gets into yale*
>>
>>75546686
>That kid is clearly gay. I can't tell by looking at him he's got the gay mutation gene.

This. Look at his faggy little face

Clearly a genetic dead end from the offset
>>
>>75541822
>and the result will likely be very sad.

His supple twink body is going to make some 40 year old bear very happy one day
>>
>>75540839
V I R T U E S I G N A L L I N G
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP.png (214 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP.png
214 KB, 635x457
>>75540839
>Coma
>>
>>75550603
I think being born recently would be a benefit. Imagine how easy the competition for high end corporate jobs is going to be when your generation is full of spineless saps.
>>
Is this really what it's like in America? My dad still thinks the colour pink is too gay for men to even carry a pink shopping bag.
>>
>>75540839
>pushes his pram

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.
>>
File: 1464370620160.jpg (5 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1464370620160.jpg
5 KB, 121x125
>>75540859
>Amen.
What did she mean by this
>>
>>75540839
These things don't happen here. Why Anglosphere is so fucked up now?
>>
>>75546039
This, it won't even Pass people's Minds this at fault of single moms
>>
>>75550215
Does the kid look like she made him put it on? Why is it that you suddenly know more about what the kid wants than his own mother? Do you know him personally? Have you ever talked to him? Do you know anything about the context?
>>
>>75543702
Yeah, I was bullied at times, the I joined the football team, bulked up to 190 lbs started benching 270 and squatting 450 and didn't get bullied anymore. Weird right?
>>
File: 1448583936013.jpg (104 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
1448583936013.jpg
104 KB, 640x619
>Raised by single mother
>have four older sisters
>straight, but know I"m screwed up from not having a father figure
>Join the infantry
>Still a pussy
>Read "The Way of Men" by faglord Jack Donovan
>Realize I'm a submissive bitch in the group
>Already mid 20's so hardwired

Fuck my life
>>
File: 1458253380842.jpg (150 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1458253380842.jpg
150 KB, 500x290
>>75550567
Yes please
>>
>>75540839
>can't drink
>can get his penis removed by choice

:^)
>>
>>75540839
>single mom
>>
>>75544720
Your country is run by a bully. Bullies have a place in the natural order of things and people need to learn how to deal with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 420x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 420x367
>>75540839
>>
>>75547940
>implying all single mothers want to rise their kids to be fags
t: raised by a single mother
>>
>>75540839
Would love to taint her with my seed to further upset pol
>>
>>75542829
Thank you. I have been seeking for those words for a long time and now I understand.

Danke schön.
>>
>>75549706
Russia, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>75551708
even if he wanted she should have said no
>>
>>75540839
Where is the father?
>>
>>75540839
This is so selfish and fucking evil.
What a stupid, vapid cunt. I hope he grows up to hate women.
>>
>>75552344
You would also piss off your own people though.
>>
>>75551056
That's not what virtue signalling is
>>
>>75540839
White women should be banned from having kids. Only exception is marriage
>>
>>75543736
so much this
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.