[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria Election Fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
Charges

mail votes have been counted without witnesses from other parties

it might have been possible for viennese voters to vote twice (using mail and common ballots)

NEW:

mayor in Upper Austria tore up three (invalid) ballot papers since the number didn't add up

woman in Upper Austria wasn't allowed to vote since she used mail vote in the first election and was not on the registry of the ballot office (which is the fault of the office)

Head of Federal Voting Commission is a medium ranked member of Viennese SPÖ (Chairman of Währinger SPÖ) who endorsed leftist van der Bellen

http://derstandard.at/2000037868702/Pressekonferenz-zu-moeglichen-Unregelmaessigkeit-bei-Briefwahl

SPREAD THE WORD
>>
bumping for interest. Too depressed to care about this right now. Future sure is grim
>>
So is an investigation happening? Is this big news in Austria or does no one really know about it?
>>
File: 1464252422980.jpg (323 KB, 1259x768) Image search: [Google]
1464252422980.jpg
323 KB, 1259x768
>>75541141
>Is this big news in Austria or does no one really know about it?
it is being reported

leftist newspapers try to play it down though. the ministry of interior is really embarrassed. General attorney for corruption is doing an investigation.

the decision whether to fight the outcome of the election lies with HC Strache.
>>
bump thanks for making this thread.
was wondering already what happened
>>
Bump for homeland
>>
File: 1418346559152.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418346559152.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
isn't it better for Hofer to not be elected President and instead try and turn those 49,9% into a major role in the Austrian parliament?
>>
>>75541141
It's big news, even leftist media is reporting
>>
do you really want this man as your PM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAEP08ps-JM

i'm all the way for far-right parties, but austrian ones seem to be quite funny
>>
File: Hofer_x_APA.jpg (68 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
Hofer_x_APA.jpg
68 KB, 650x435
>>75543570
>turn those 49,9% into a major role in the Austrian parliament
about 20% voted Hofer to prevent van der Bellen.

30% of vdB voters did the same thing to prevent Hofer

meaning that most voters will join up with the other parties again in the next election.

current polls show the FPÖ at 35% but with Hofer being more active in rallies it could go higher up.
>>
>>75543570
Bellboy has already said that he would never accept a majority FPÖ into the government if he becomes president.
>>
Bumping for new reich
>>
you guys need to:

>organize as many of the 50% who voted for the right
>go to the government offices of the people who make these decisions to do the recount
>PROTEST AND DEMAND IT BE DONE (and be done by an INDEPENDENT firm not consisting of anyone tied to anyone in either party by money, business or familial connections)

DEMAND that the entire process be transparent.
>>
>>75543570
Until the next election there are 2 long years.

Fun fact:
The Greens have announced an attempt to cut the abilities of the president, because he is too powerful, two days after the election. I wonder why they should do that? Maybe they are afraid that the real president would do something for the people of Austria instead for the Greeks and the EU.
>>
>rightists are still mad they lost
KEK
>>
>>75544030
>DEMAND that the entire process be transparent.
We demanded to keep the bank secret. The mainstream parties (and the Greens) told us that it will be save. Now they removed the bank secret because "no taxes lol", although people DEMANDED it.
>>
>>75543709
>far-right
yeees, because everyone who isnt left is immediately portrayed to be an extremist
>>
File: 1463936894940.jpg (23 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1463936894940.jpg
23 KB, 439x290
>>75540830

>being this much of a sore loser

Wouldnt expect anything else from Hofer Voters.

For the record weed man is 30k votes ahead. Even if the Antifa had manipulated 20k votes it wouldnt change anything. Deal with it
>>
>wahhhhhh the guys who I wanted to win didn't win
That's democracy for you nerds, deal with it
>>
>>75543908
only the president can appoint the PM and other ministers?

>>75544036
I thought the Austrian president was just a special dude appointed to put flowers on graves.
>>
>>75543908

well the change of FPÖ getting 51% isnt likely.

Show me a quote of him saying he wont accept a coalition government with the FPÖ...
>>
>>75544416
>only the president can appoint the PM and other ministers?
Yes. But the parliament can remove him (if they get a majority for it).

>I thought the Austrian president was just a special dude appointed to put flowers on graves.
He is more powerful than everybody thinks. But far less powerful like in the American model.
>>
>>75544416
Yes
>>
>>75544247
Wow so far ahead. Guess I'm alone with my "extremist" and fascist mindset.

Better vote green then!
>>
I just love how the first action of VdB will be to lessen the powers of the President.

So fucking bold. Not even trying to hide his schemes.
>>
So what's gonna happen?
>>
>>75541313
>the ministry of interior

What do they do, make sure people's wallpaper is up to regulations?
>>
>>75545226
Absolutely nothing
>>
Bump fur Osterreich
>>
What happened to their wall?
I heard they're not changing their borders policies.
>>
>>75544247
If you take 20k votes from one and give it to the other, then this would create a 40k difference between the two.

> the educated voted vdb
>>
das video
bei 0:34 sieht man die Auszählung.
seht euch den Hofer-STAPEL an !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHTd_RDL7t8
>>
File: stapel.png (751 KB, 1185x723) Image search: [Google]
stapel.png
751 KB, 1185x723
>>
>>75548125
What is the problem here?
>>
>>75548181
he thinks those were all the votes and is mad bc his glorious protector of the west hofer lost
>>
File: cardc.png (244 KB, 380x328) Image search: [Google]
cardc.png
244 KB, 380x328
>>75544247
>For the record weed man is 30k votes ahead. Even if the Antifa had manipulated 20k votes it wouldnt change anything. Deal with it
>>
>>75541313
The damage is already done. Even whether Voter Fraud happened or not, it will color everything that van der Bellen does. Just being suspected of rigging votes destroys legitimacy and increases the long term power of an opposition. So it already starts off as a defeat for the greens.
>>
>>75540830
Mark my words. The 8th of June will come, but the FPO will not demand a recount and will not file a formal complaint about the election. They accepted their defeat.
>>
>>75548452
There is indeed a huge difference in votes for Hofer
>>
>>75548948
Why should they, judges are lefties out of the ass.
Even with overwhelming evidence the best they would get is a revote in certain communities which in the end will change nothing.

Every news to this will create more voters next general election, its a farce anyway. No vote in history here had that many "inconsistencies" since the foundation of the second republic.

Also hope you enjoy remaining in the EU :^)
>>
>>75540830
Oostenrijk brethren
How is Hoffer reacting to this?
>>
>>75549519
>judges are lefties out of the ass.
What the fuck are you talking about? The judges in Austria are all black sons of bitches. Have you ever been to the Juridicum, du Beidllecker?

Austrias Judges are firmly tied to the OVP. Almost everywhere.
>>
File: 1464006945535.jpg (19 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
1464006945535.jpg
19 KB, 280x400
>>75549833
>judges in Austria are all black sons of bitches.

in what time frame do you live grandpa, its not the 80s anymore.

They may be "black" on teh book, but they are as chucked as it gets when it comes to ideology. They are not inferior to any greenie.
>>
>>75543570
>>75543709

>isn't it better for Hofer to not be elected President and instead try and turn those 49,9% into a major role in the Austrian parliament?
The big, BIG problem is that Strache is a fucking MUPPET that needs to be removed already but won't be.

He draws in numbers, but he's too much of an opportunistic fuckwit to do anything at all of worth.

It's absolutely depressing because after BZÖ split the FPÖ actually had some signs of becoming a sane right-wing alternative before sliding right back into stupid opposition tactics that make them unelectable for me.

I only voted Hofer because the opponent was VdB and Hofer actually has something of a grounded view of the world.

Strache would be a disaster.

In fact he already is.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.