[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why make a country split in half between two cultures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: belgiumland.jpg (18 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
belgiumland.jpg
18 KB, 660x660
why make a country split in half between two cultures?
>>
To piss off the french.
>>
>>75540620
reconquista when?
>>
>>75540620
Surely you guys could just invade the waloon part?
>>
>>75540790
why would they want it, it's a shithole
>>
Because muh burbon/hubsburg clay buffer zone to keep the french in check or rather krauts, wait no french again or maybe austrians then napoleon and now no one even cares.
>>
>>75540620
Fpbp, anglo's couldn't bare the thought of the french/Napoleon having Antwerp
>>
>>75540916
like how you bastards took prussia! very provocative indeed!
>>
File: blocher3.jpg (186 KB, 1536x1022) Image search: [Google]
blocher3.jpg
186 KB, 1536x1022
>>75540577

Kek.
>>
When I was working in Belgia I realized that this is the most unbounded society I've ever met.
>Vlaams and Wallons hate each other
>a lot of new shitskin immigrants
>a lot of old immigrants, including whole neighbourhoods that are italian/polish/turkish for like 50 years now
>young morrocan gangs everywhere, even the teenagers have guns
>turkish mafia rulling the country crime
>>
>>75540847
Only Brussels (and maybe Verviers) are shitholes.
>>
>>75541278
Btw, italian immigrants are fine, really
>>
>>75541221
kek
>>
>>75541221
Not only turkish maffia m8 also italian and albanian and Yes this has to Be the most unbounded country Ever.
We even have the record of not having government and nobody gave a flying fuck
>>
>>75541542
I don't know about italians, but yeah I've also met numerous albanian thugs. But I think the morrocans are worse because (funny thing) I've kinda got to know a lot of them since we were working together. I've even been to their neighbourhood
>shitty houses everywhere, ghetto style
>fancy cars at fronts
>my friend tells me to not touch, or go near any of the car because I might get shot through the window
>go to friends house and drink vodka with his gang, everyone has a gun even the 15 year old
>my friend showed me that he even got an AK in his room
Funny and kinda disgusting to think that I've got along with them, but at least nobody fucked with me in work.
>>
>>75541278
Kek
You forgot Mons, Borinage, Charleroi, Liege and Seraign

Only Brabant Wallon and Luxembourg are okay
>>
>>75541278
Kek
You forgot Mons, Borinage, Charleroi, Liege and Seraign

Only Brabant Wallon and Luxembourg are okay, surprise surprise because they are the only region who don't vote PS
>>
>>75541278

Shut up, cuck. Charleroi is even worse. Same for Seraing, same for La Louvière. Liège is terrible as well. Antwerp is full of shitskins. Why do you lie ?
>>
>>75541221
haha this is so true my post will have doubles
>>
>>75541837
Italian maffia was the 'biggest' over here, huge coke importer, than albanian, morrocan, turkish, ...
>>
ok
>>
Fuck you lazy walloons for striking again and again
>>
>>75543864
That will help N-VA and Vlaams Beland poll numbers I hope
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.