[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIGRANT CRISIS 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO CHANNEL EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: _89831405_mail.jpg (151 KB, 660x911) Image search: [Google]
_89831405_mail.jpg
151 KB, 660x911
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36410828
>More resources are needed to stop migrants trying to reach the UK on boats or lives will be lost
>A group of 20 people - including 18 Albanian migrants and two children - were rescued from an inflatable boat off the coast of Kent on Sunday.
>Ex-inspector John Vine said there was an "equal chance" of migrants drowning in the Channel as in the Mediterranean.
>The incident comes after 17 men, thought to be Albanian migrants, were detained when a catamaran arrived at Chichester Marina in West Sussex on Tuesday
>>
Just don't rescue them.
>>
>>75538653
What sort of refugee can afford a catamaran?
>>
>>75538653
Do what the US does. Allow them to enter as "undocumented workers". No rights, no minimum wage and if they come to the attention of the authorities in any way they are deported.

Just don't make the retarded mistake of allowing them to vote like they do in the US. Cucks.
>>
>>75538653
someone explain to me why we haven't genocided the albanians yet
fucking cuckroaches
>>
>>75538712
they're not refugees but middle class faggots escaping economic struggle
literally traitors
>>
>>75538653
AHAHAHAHAHAHA YES I'M SO HAPPY
>huur Italy u r cucks because u save boat people
>his government does exactly the same
lmaooooo I cannot wait for all those gigantic young bulls to cross the channel
>>
>>75538653

Albanians now?
>>
>>75538653
>Ex-inspector John Vine said there was an "equal chance" of migrants drowning in the Channel as in the Mediterranean.

Is this supposed to be bad news?
>>
>>75538844

Easy for you to say...
>>
>18 Albanian migrants
>17 men, thought to be Albanian migrants

Kosovo 2.0 in Brtiania?
Remove them while they don't fuck you over like they did us.
>>
>>75538653
OPEN WIDE
>>
>>75538844
Right, so, it's easy, just send them back.
We do it all the time.
>>
>>75538653
>tfw you will never be Kate Moss's boy toy
>>
>>75539446

It's ok when women do it.
>>
>>75538712
Albanian one's who can't afford a train ticket, the ones from Africa and the Middle East have generally spent most of their money battling Neptune to cross the Mediterranean.
>>
>>75539001
wow rly makes u think...
>>
>>75540189
>battling Neptune
No they're fucking not!
Cunts have a catamaran!
>>
>>75538653
Kent boat rescue: two Britons charged with people smuggling
Mark Stripling and Robert Stilwell accused of immigration offenses after boat carrying 18 Albanians started sinking in the Channel
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/may/30/kent-boat-rescue-two-britons-charged-with-immigration-offences

TWO BRITS - FUCKING TRAITORS
>>
>>75540026
This.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.