[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm posting this anonymously because I don't want this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I'm posting this anonymously because I don't want this to impact my personal life. I want someone to do something about this, and I believe the people who did this should be held responsible.

I was raped by Bill, And Hillary Clinton. I was 17 at the time this happened. I attended Bills inauguration in DC, Where my class was for a trip. After Bills speech, I wondered around. I eventually came face to face with my countries new President. I was extremely surprised to see him, and at the time I supported him. At the time of this story, 1993, I had an extremely feminine body. I had a small frame, I had long, dark hair. and a feminine jaw. I tried to say a word to Bill, but he was busy with the reporters. After saying a few words to the reporters, he turned to me. He said something, which I do not remember, but that compelled me to follow him for the following hours. He eventually walked into the restrooms, and I had to piss so I followed. After relieving myself, I felt a rag over my mouth and a chemical smell flooding my nostrils. I blacked out.
>>
A amount of time passed before I awoke, However I am not sure how long. It must have been a number of hours, as it was dark when I awoke. I was lying on a bed, and attempted to get up. My arms and legs were met with resistance, as I realized I was tied spread-eagle to the mattress. I started to panic, and attempted to yell, but a ring-gag was covering my mouth. As I looked around I realized I was in a basement, with nothing but a small window, and a small box in the corner. I looked at my body, and realized I was clad in panties. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and turned to look. It was none other than Bill Clinton, Followed by his wife Hillary. Hillary walked over to the box in the corner, and out of it she pulled a strap-on which she put on herself. I turned to look at Bill, who was unzipping his pants. I don't really want to talk about what happened afterwards, but you can guess because what happened is relatively obvious. I was Raped, Molested, Violated, By Bill, and his wife, Hillary Clinton. I awoke a number of hours later in a alley in downtown DC the next day. I found my way back to my class, and lied saying I wondered off and got lost. This is very hard for me to talk about, and I think it's important for me to come out with this story to prevent Hillary from grabbing the nomination.
>>
>>75537600
>>75537612
DELETE THIS
>>
>>75537600
>countries
>had a small feminine body
Build the wall and jump from it you fucking faggot
>>
>>75537780
I am very drunk, and that's the only reason why I'm posting this.
>>
>>75537817
>went missing for a day
>underage i presume
"Oh yeah no dont worry i just got lost for a whole day"
Fucking kill yourself twink
>>
>>75537888
Nice trips, I am just trying to get my story of how I was violated by Bill and Hillary Clinton out there.

You can choose not to believe, but this is the truth.

>portugal
>>
Reported for being an underage curly-haired faggot who asked me to bump his thread.
>>
>>75537600
>>75537612
As far as fictitious rape stories go, I could do better.
>>
>>75537600
>I felt a rag over my mouth and a chemical smell flooding my nostrils. I blacked out.
You've watched too many movies.
>>
File: rape.png (36 KB, 730x290) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
36 KB, 730x290
>>75537600
Ah, so you too have visited the white house basement?
>>
>>75537946
Nice fallacy, why dont you counter my arguments instead of calling my country irrelevant

>your parents didnt give any sort of a shit
>the clintons didnt threaten you to not tell this to anyone
>bill clinton being gay no rape claims made by men
All in all, youre just fantasizing about being sodomized like the submissive man you are.
>>
>>
Top secret stuff here all.
>>
>>75537600
Even though this is a 99% role-playing, I am inclined to believe that the Clintons are somehow engaged in the international Pedo ring..
>>
'The accusations of rape against Clinton are not serious, look at that one posted on the nazi website 4chan /pol/, I mean common, it's a load of bullshit'

And that's how you discredit all the other rape accusations, just post one here that looks legit and then take it to mass medias.
>>
>>75537600
#rapedforbernie
>>
>>75541327
It's beacause they are, don't you know about Bill being on the pedo-plane ?
>>
>>75537600
>>75537612
Proof or didn't happen.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.