[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that Nuclear Weapons don't exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: tokyo firebombing.jpg (261 KB, 1000x769) Image search: [Google]
tokyo firebombing.jpg
261 KB, 1000x769
It's a trick played on the peasants by the global elite. If they do exist, they've never been used in war.

Pic related is Tokyo after the good goys firebombed it.

Look at this propaganda film of a Hydrogen Bomb being detonated. This might have tricked the people in 1952, but this is obviously fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNcQX033V_M

Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were rebuilt and almost immediately.

The Chernobyl disaster happened in 1986 and there is still an exclusion zone of 1000 square miles because of the radiation
>>
hiroshima and nagasaki were atmoic bombs your fucking retard
>>
>>75535334
Bud I think you might be retarded.
>>
File: Tokyo-and-Hiroshima-1945.jpg (293 KB, 1440x600) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo-and-Hiroshima-1945.jpg
293 KB, 1440x600
>>75535550

side by side for comparison

firebombed
>>
>>75535550
Go to you're Library and find a history book published before 1974. They changed it to make Americans to feel bad so that Japan could take all the manufacturing out of America. Fucking young people don't know shit.
>>
>>75535627

Why did population of Hiroshima virtually double in 1946, one year after we "nuked" it?

Why no radiation problems?
>>
>>75535651
good job on proving how horrible war crimes your country has committed
>>
>>75535748
Because radiation from nuclear weapons is extremely overhyped.

Go watch documentary on nuclear weapons where one of the leading american nuclear weapon experts is literally putting radioactive material in his mouth.
>>
>>75535802
Fuck off Croatia or whatever bumfuck Balkan state you are.
>>
>>75535334
So I guess also those heavy isotopes just started appearing magically in the atmosphere and grounds near test sites and world wide in the last 70 years
>>
>>75535802

I don't agree with burning down cities and killing women and children either, and I am generally anti-war, but to be fair we were not the aggressors in WW2
>>
>>75535748
Because we deliberately detonated the bomb high enough it would destroy the city but minimize fallout, radioactive particles mixed with dirt.

On top of that littleboy was only 10 mt, fraction of modern multi megaton warheads
>>
File: you lied to me.png (423 KB, 698x538) Image search: [Google]
you lied to me.png
423 KB, 698x538
>>75535334
Your comment on Chernobyl shows how very little you actually know on the incident.
>>
>>75535334
okay I don't know if you're serious or trolling but in either case I'm here to help

>It's a trick played on the peasants by the global elite. If they do exist, they've never been used in war.
What trick, can you duplicate it to prove it was a trick?

>Pic related is Tokyo after the good goys firebombed it.
Why haven't you taken the time to show a comparison of pictures of nagasaki and hiroshima to this? Without those this picture is irrelevant. You're asking me to use my imagination instead of look at facts presented which leaves me incredulous.

>Look at this propaganda film of a Hydrogen Bomb being detonated. This might have tricked the people in 1952, but this is obviously fake.
You're not explaining to me how it's fake. hollywooded clearly but I'm not seeing anything factual supporting your claims.

>Also, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were rebuilt and almost immediately.
because we helped. I can only assume it's because we felt so responsible we wanted to forget it had happened.

>The Chernobyl disaster happened in 1986 and there is still an exclusion zone of 1000 square miles because of the radiation
http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/28/058/28058918.pdf

and for nukes, the total amount of radiation depends on how close the weapon is detonated near the ground, neutron activation of dirt and debris can spread far more radiation and while bombs would initially be higher than chernobyl they dissipate much quicker, something on the scale of fat man on an air burst would roughly like 100 days. Fat man was detonated at 1,650 and little boy at something like 1,968
http://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Bombings-Hiroshima-Nagasaki/dp/1494322064
>>
>>75536202
this
>>75536105
comparing little boy to a full nuclear meltdown in terms of radiological contamination is retarded
>>
File: 1458969205993.jpg (49 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1458969205993.jpg
49 KB, 420x480
>>75536089
>We were not the aggressors in WW2
>>
>>75536340

I posted a side by side pic here >>75535651

If you watch the 2 minute video, it's just obviously fake. You'd be kidding yourself if you thought that was real

The reason I bring up Chernobyl, and point out that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were rebuilt immediately is to illustrate that there was no dangerous radiation

Everybody's been telling me since I was a kid that the most dangerous part of Nuclear Weapons is the fallout. There simply was no problems from radiation in Japan from the "nukes" because we didn't nuke them
>>
If nukes are just imaginary why dont we just invade North Korea ?
Why did the US build a fuckton of bunkers ? You can even visit a couple of them !
Why did they massively expand civil defense in the 50´s ? Just for fun ?
Why the cuban tension ? If there were no nukes why didn't we just fucked the commies there ?
The list goes on and on and on
Why why why why
Just as stupid as the fuck flat earth retards
>>
>>75536821
we weren't entirely versed on the effects of radiation in the 40's and 50's. The video is hollywooded a little bit and packed in an entertainment format but I'm not taking it as a sign that nuclear weapons don't exist unless someone can produce an exact duplicate only using 1940's tech and practices.
>>
>>75536927

We don't invade North Korea because it's not worth it

We built bunkers to protect people/stuff from bombs.

The government expanded defense/military in the 50's? No shit that's what they want. Power

Having all the citizens believe that a big scary bad guy (either USA or USSR depending on what side of earth you were a peasant on) is a good thing for the globalists.

USA and USSR were in cahoots all through the cold war. Don't forget that when we won WW2, we essentially chopped up your country like the prize of a poker tournament.
>>
>>75536821
>There simply was no problems from radiation in Japan from the "nukes" because we didn't nuke them
also
http://atomicbombmuseum.org/3_health.shtml
>>
>>75537225
>not worth it
ever heard of all the precious metals there ?
Not to think of all the human ressource there
>protect from bombs
dude before they had long range bombers there was zero need for that and they built them before that
>bad guy
everybody needs a bad guy. Without a big bad guy nobody would really work together on a grand scale. Humans need a common enemy
>>
>>75536486
die you derkaderka piece of shit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.