[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: atheism.png (67 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
67 KB, 1198x1200
Find a flaw
>>
God's final judgement.
>>
>>75533647
They replace God with the state.
>>
>>75533647
breeding ground for islam
>>
File: 2548.png (1 KB, 189x102) Image search: [Google]
2548.png
1 KB, 189x102
>>75533647
>not defined as a curve
>>
>>75533647
>Edgy fedora katana collecters will defend this.
>>
>>75533647
Looks too much like a jew nose
>>
>>75533647
it's a thing that shouldn't even exist.
the atheists say "there is no god" but I'd rather go as far as saying "there are no atheists".

you fucking stupid assholes literally don't exist since atheism is faulty ass logic.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (27 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
27 KB, 501x504
80% of atheists are leftists, and leftists just believe in the neo-church of the state with marx as its prophet.
>>
>>75533909
Defend it with their superior Nipon steel folded one million times?
>>
And the fool said in his heart there is no God
>>
>>75534236
Literally what
>>
>>75534247
with a sample size of 0.7% of the US population there's not much to go on, and the leftist tendency owes more to age (young people are disproportionately liberal, and atheists are disproportionately young).

Similarly while Christians are slightly underrepresented in the military, atheists are massively overrepresented in the military (0.7% of the general population, 8% of the military population).
>>
File: 1440342399381.jpg (32 KB, 658x649) Image search: [Google]
1440342399381.jpg
32 KB, 658x649
>flag
I refuse to reply to this perversion
>>
>>75533647
Atheism works on faith
God is an unfalsifiable hypothesis, which is why many great minds like Einstein and David Hume for example rejected atheism and were agnostics.
T. Agnostic master race
>>
>8:50PM.
>Sun is almost gone.
>Getting hyped for Game of Thrones
>Wife gets text.
>My wife's Bull says he just left the bar, and he's 15 minutes away.
>Wife shoos me off to the shed, so she can get ready.
>Enter shed.
>My 16yo Daughter is kneeling in front of DeMarcus, my wife's bull's son and daughter's classmate, sucking his cock.
>Daughter is started, tat first, but DeMarcus places a hand on her shoulder and grabs the back of her head, forcing her to stay.
>DeMarcus nods to the stoll in the corner.
>I take my seat, and grab the remote, turning on the 16 inch CRT.
>Made it just in time to see the start of new episode.
>Can't hear the show over my daughter's slurping noises an DeMarcus's exaggerated grunts.
>Turn volume up.
>DeMarcus's fairly developed teenage voice seeps comes through the dark corner where my daughter's head is bobbing up and down, "Ayo, Mr. Garrison, you got that shit up to loud."
>Turn volume back down.
>Scoot my stool closer to the TV, so I can hear better.
>"Mr. Garrison, stay in your corner, that's the rules."
>Look over and see the whites of DeMarcus's eyes narrow.
>Play it safe, and return to my corner.
>Just as I'm settling, DeMarcus's eyes disappear, and he let's out a loud grown, filling the shed.
>I hear my daughter's muffled squeal, followed by the sound of swallowing, and a gasp for air.
>I focus my eyes, and DeMarcus is holding my daughter's head, squeezing the last of his cum load on her face.
>"Whachu staring at, Mr. Garrison."
>It wasn't a question.
>I focus back on the TV to avoid DeMarcus's gaze, but I can feel it lingering.
>I try to piece together the dialog the best I can, in between my daughter's moans, and the creaking of the shed's frame.
>It's 10:15 when DeMarcus and my daughter leave.
>I text my wife, to see if her Bull is still there.
>She texts me back that I'm punished for interrupting them.
>Been hanging out in the shed all night.
>Posting form my phone.
At least I got to watch Silicon Valley.
>>
If God does not exist, there is absolutely nothing to stop anyone from pretending God exists.
>>
>>75534664
>>
>>75534718
What greater satire of evangelism is there than pretending to be a Christfag on 4chan?
>>
There is not, and there will never be, a way to prove that atheism is correct.
However, you can prove that all major (and most minor) religions are a heap of shit, and by logical induction you can say that the existence of divine beings is unlikely.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.