[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /pol/ approved college/university degrees? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images-3.jpg (6 KB, 378x250) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6 KB, 378x250
What are some /pol/ approved college/university degrees? What are the ones that are useless or degenerate? Red pill me on that.
>>
Mathematics, I guess?

I honestly don't really know.
I'm studying to become a Vet.
Is that approved?
>>
>>75532584
Welding
>>
>>75532650
It doesn't pay like a real doctor you know. The school is just as rough and sometimes just as expensive. Bad move bro
>>
>>75532584
STEM obviously.

That way you can talk about advances computer "science" while making me a coffee on the way to the office.

Fucking unemployable autists.
>>
>>75532740
I know that. I like animals and hate people.
>>
>>75532650
Only if you do your best to trigger all the stupid horse girls on your course.
>>
>>75532784
People listen to you and sit still when you need to help them though. Animals don't. Open heart surgery is only slightly more difficult than taking a cat's temperature rectally.
>>
>>75532584
don't start threads with "what is useless and what isn't". you're fucking retarded if you do that.

/pol/ is always fucking stupid when it comes to college degree questions because it will always be rigged in favor of STEM shit and hating liberal arts, anything art or philosophy related and whatever else there is, just because these degrees attract more leftists than not.

should we ditch and disregard these things because of that? obviously not.

besides, any degree can be as useful as you want it to be as long as you know exactly what doors it is opening for you and where you're going with it. nothing else matters.
>>
>>75532776
So computer science isn't a good degree?
>>
Woman's Studies.
>>
>>75532584
What about urban planning?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.