[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stefan Molyneux mentions the redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Stefan-Molyneux.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stefan-Molyneux.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
https://youtu.be/D4dTz8usLXo?t=8m16s
>from 8:16

"Freedomain radio is a redpill, perhaps the greatest redpill, a redpill so large that it seems like Mars crashing into and liberating the dungeons of modern mental manipulations. Mars of course, is the god of war, and I do invite you to combat; as all good souls must do in these dangerous times." - Stefan Molyneux 2016
>>
Hi Caliph Stefan Ibn Molymeme(No Aggression Be Upon him)
>>
>>75530533
He has a whole fucking video called "take the red pill" you idiot.
>>
File: stefan_cartoon_fix_ben_garrison.jpg (203 KB, 640x485) Image search: [Google]
stefan_cartoon_fix_ben_garrison.jpg
203 KB, 640x485
Bonus OC
>>
File: op is fag.png (263 KB, 868x440) Image search: [Google]
op is fag.png
263 KB, 868x440
Have you never been on his youtube channel before?
>>
>>75530533
I like his videos
He gives an Interesting view on points and situations on modern society. I also like that he is changing to the right and becomig more race realist.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
>>75530652
>>75530752
I'm an idiot and I should lurk more..
>>
>>75530654
10/10 but.... that's not an argument.
>>
I love listening to Stefan, and in fact am addicted to his stuff, even though I don't agree with some of it, but I still find him to be a fucking asshole consistently throughout so many of his shows.

Did anyone listen to the recent one he did with the Free will/Determinism topic? He literally chimps out everytime people don't comply with his antics. He really likes to feign ignorance or doesn't even try to understand extremely simple ideas that his callers put forward and redirects everything so that they come out sounding dumb because he's just really good at articulating things while his callers aren't.
>>
>>75531123
Totally agree. Never talk down to guests who are giving up their time to be on your show.
>>
>>75530533
His channel trailer was "take the redpill" fucking years ago newfag
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>75530533
>dungeons of modern
the Paki garage owner ran it like a dungeon but nothing could keep the Sunshine Cheerfulness of Stefo down.
>>
>>75530533

>libertarianism
>redpill

You are a faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.