[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Majority hates modern life and yet everything shit about modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: modern.png (38 KB, 643x321) Image search: [Google]
modern.png
38 KB, 643x321
Majority hates modern life and yet everything shit about modern life (open borders, no families, no real communication, addiction to internet rage, more rage, SJW degeneracy, feminism etc. etc.) is getting worse and worse..............................................
>>
It's always sad asking older people about how life was when they were younger, their eyes light up and you can immediately see how happy they are thinking about it. My grandma tells me everyday she's so happy her parents didn't have to live to see the world today
>>
>>75324757

People are legitimately retarted. The world seems worse today because we know more about what is going on. We objectively live in the best period ever for the average human. Lowest global crime rate. Teen pregnancy is wayyy down. No one is fucking dying of TB at age 24.
>>
>>75326811
Yeah that's great and all, but it doesn't mean shit if everyone is still miserable.

I'm sure it's a side effect of luxury and decadence.
>>
>>75324757

I'll take 1860's.
>>
>wanting to live in Ancient Rome

Unless your born as royalty you are so fucked
>>
>>75327076
>everyone
More like 57%
>>
>>75327076
>Yeah that's great and all, but it doesn't mean shit if everyone is still miserable.

Exactly. Just like a culture or a civilization can't be superior "in theory" while being replaced in the field by another culture...

...people can't be "happy in theory" and according to some "objective" standards, while actually feeling miserable and full of anger and/or sadness and/or fear most of the time.
>>
>>75324757
>most people want to live in the 60's

I bet it all the sjws pining for actual opression to protest against
>>
>claims to hate modern life
>continues to do stupid shit that ruins the world
Thanks liberals
>>
>>75326811

Yet what makes us actually happy, the family structure, religion, real friendship, is practically dead in the West.
>>
>>75326811

Fucking retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 393x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 393x480
>>75327125
19th century had goat styles
>>
guaranteed that 57% are college liberal scum, who would arrive then realise that nogs have no rights, and lgbt get beaten up. and the technology is shit. theyd be bored after a day without their phones.
>>
>>75324757
who wouldn't want to be a baby boomer?
>>
File: 1408675578761.jpg (307 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1408675578761.jpg
307 KB, 1280x960
>most of the old faggots they asked wanted to go back to the 60s - the height of western degeneracy
>>
>open borders

Are you retarded? Borders were a lot more open in the 15th century than they are today
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.