[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
The rise of Islam in the black community. I'm muslim and i cant help but notice that every friday theres at least 3-4 new faces taking shahada. And these arent fly by night members either theyre staying around. The other imams that I know are saying the same things are happening in their masjids.

I found this song on youtube earlier, islam is leaking into their culture.
https://youtu.be/Ml47JWcU424

What does Pol think about this?

>>
>>75323239
Probably just getting ready for a chimp out when we throw you goat fuckers out come 2017 with President Trump
>>
I'm fine with it. Better than turning to atheism which is where most youths end up now. Good Muslims hold deeply conservative positions, which I like
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 400x280
So this is how it happens. The Jews know they can't flood USA with "Syrians" like they're doing with Europe, so they use the nigger as a medium to infect the USA with Islam.

Clever.
>>
>>75323326
Im very white and ancestrally from Sweden. You think thats the only reason though?
>>
>>75323239
That'd be awesome, please encourage more niggers to convert. Maybe they'll all go hajj n sheeit to Mecca, decide to stay there since dere be no rayciss whitey, and they become the sand niggers' problem.
>>
>>75323364
>Muslim
>Good

Pick one
>>
>>75323239
Islam is the second chance religion just like FL is the second chance state.
>>
>>75323488
I encourage every new face i see to bring two friends. Theres no need for them to run to the middle east, they have the population to control a few states if they were united under islam by simple demographics.
>>
File: 1462365320273.jpg (431 KB, 769x792) Image search: [Google]
1462365320273.jpg
431 KB, 769x792
>>75323239
Lots of blacks convert in prison. Nation of Islam basically recruits directly from prisons.

I guess blacks need islam for the same reason you do, i.e. lack of impulse control, and that you are all mental infants who need to be told what to do by a rigid system that pretends to be a culture
>>
>>75323239
Nice, now the FBI and NSA will need more funding.
>>
>>75323874
I was kind of leaning towards that, the massive uptick is just screaming muh false flag incoming
>>
>>75323239
This has been anticipated. Blacks are already expected to look toward Islam as a desperate means of liberation once they've seen many of their gains vanish as a reaction to BLM and black lawlessness.

Eventually a few radical Imams will manage to get some of them to train and engage in asymetrical insurrection and it'll be the a trnedy little act of defiance that really isn't an awful lot different than what niggers have been doing for the last 3 decades.

There will be some destruction. It will bring more scrutiny on blacks and their nests. There will be a violent response form the state. Same ol' same ol, different logistics.

Enjoy your liberation theology, you stupid fucking moneys. Eventually you'll figure out that straightening up and joining the civilized world IS the liberation you crave.
>>
>>75323239

1) It's a reaction to black paranoia and the idea that Christianity is a "white" religion

2) Islam spreads like wildfire in jail
>>
File: 14497-tn.jpg (15 KB, 264x350) Image search: [Google]
14497-tn.jpg
15 KB, 264x350
>>75323649
nice
>>
>>75323239
>I'm a Muslim

commit seppuku friend
>>
>>75323239
Islam in the black community started in the 70's. It's basically a right of passage for blacks. Go to jail. Convert to Islam. No more pain inside about having no daddy, Allah yo daddy now
>>
>>75323239
we have lots of somali immigrants in recent years. they convert american blacks probably
>>
Islam panders heavily to the poor and defeated.
>>
>>75324861
Would consider it but my wife is too hot.
>>
File: 2015-01-14 19.59.08-1.png (127 KB, 405x456) Image search: [Google]
2015-01-14 19.59.08-1.png
127 KB, 405x456
>>75323239
Came here to bestow
>>
>>75325024
There are not many somali immigrants in black areas surprisingly. Somalis tend to be the autist white supremacists of the black community. Theyre better than the other blacks because muh africa.
>>
File: Uncle-Ruckus-Prayer.jpg (67 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Uncle-Ruckus-Prayer.jpg
67 KB, 853x480
>>75325140
This man understands
>>
>>75324963
This is known, but the difference is these are young kids who have never been to jail.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.