[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
MYANS
>>
An
>>
SHIEEEEET
>>
>>75317436
I dont get it. Are niggers implying they were mayans now?
>>
File: Trumps first day in office.gif (3 MB, 570x319) Image search: [Google]
Trumps first day in office.gif
3 MB, 570x319
>>75317436
hmmm really makes you think...damm
>>
>>75317676
The image speaks for itself my friend.
>>
WE
>>
>>75317862
WUZ
>>
>>75317436

I believe that is Mario Van Pebbles.
>>
I never understand any of this shit.
Is it a specific type of humour or are they genuinely this stupid?
>>
>>75317971
MEXICANS
>>
>>75317436
I want this people to go to the south and meet the EZLN
Fucking niggers would get their head cut
Lincoln should had send them back to Africa
>>
>>75318120
They literally have no identity other than being slaves so they grasp at straws for anything to show that at least at some point in time they had an actual functioning civilization and some sort of culture to be proud of.
>>
>>75317731
kek filename
>>
>>75318120
The second one. They literally think that blacks were everywhere throughout history.
>>
>>75318286
If you're willing to take them in Mexico we're willing to give them to you.
>>
>>75318426
>implying anyone wants a Black plague

Maybe the muslims would want them they are good at handling slaves
>>
>>75318286
Google Liberia.
>>
>>75318331
Literally this. The Average western nog can't come to terms with the fact that before their ancestors were sold into slavery by African tribal warlords aka "kings," they were just a bunch of stone age primitives with no achievements of their own.
>>
>>75317436
can anyone explain that image? Story?
>>
>>75317807

I dont understand that image. My IQ might be to high for my to solve such a simpleton puzzle. maybe I'm over thinking it but is he saying that guy from a movie is a real Mayan?
>>
>>75318120

Revisionist history... yes they are that stupid.
>>
>>75318286

We tried and they fucked that up too.
>>
>>75318528
Well atleast You tried
>>
>>75318743
sure
>>
>>75317436
man i never thought i would see someone wishing to be us lol
>>
Why do niggers always say that other people are stealing they're "culture" "twerking"?
>>
File: really.png (167 KB, 333x303) Image search: [Google]
really.png
167 KB, 333x303
>black meme magic
Reminder that you're all faggots.
>>
id rather just accept that they were kings n shit

since Egyptians were Biblically famous for enslaving jewish people and their own kind

no one would have to be ashamed of their ancestry ever again they would have to appologize for enslaving jewish people maybe reprimands for them

but sadly thats not really wide spread knowledge since no one actually reads any religious books
>>
>>75319722
>they're

A part of white culture is knowing which there/their/they're to use.
>>
>>75318392
Im on mobile what is filename called?
>>
>>75318523
Everyone wants blacks
>>
>>75320487
Everyone does
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.