[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fucking hate my country /pol/ job priority is given to natives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462930496127.jpg (42 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1462930496127.jpg
42 KB, 375x592
>fucking hate my country /pol/

job priority is given to natives first, then women to fill a "diversity quota" but the problem is both of which are constantly getting fired for lack of performance then the immediate job opening goes to another cumdumpster and/or wagon burner. Of course this isn't the case in EVERY situation but its common enough to be a clear observation to any employer of a big corporation.

It's never been a worse time to be a qualified, physically fit and educated white male.
>>
Born just in time for the decline of whites and western civilization. Amazing.
>>
Why are right-wing Canadians the most whiny cunts on this board?

Have some patriotism. Go out and change things and stop bitching like a worthless shitbag.

>It's never been a worse time to be a qualified, physically fit and educated white male.

You're probably not as qualified as you think you are.
>>
dumb stupid idiot stinky smelly /v/eddit-enabling /co/mblr-crossposting capeshit-loving frogposter
>>
Get a job with the railway, most uncucked industry in our shit hole nation
>>
>>75316342
Found the white woman.
>>
File: 1462928835953.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462928835953.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>75316279
its fucked up anon and you know it. Why are jobs that i could do proficiently being given to fucking under qaulified chugs and whores to inevitably fail at.
>>
OP you do know that weedman just made it illegal to be anti trans right?
Just fill out your next job application as a woman.
Nobody will DARE say shit, and if they do, you bust out the whole "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?!?! WHAT I DONT LOOK FEMININE ENOUGH FOR YOU??!!?? I HAD NO IDEA THIS PLACE WAS SO TRANSPHOBIC AND ANTI WOMAN" and youre golden
>>
>>75316435
Found the idiot.
>>
>>75316342
found the femanon jew sympathizer
>>
>>75316570
But they'll be able to tell when you go in for an interview and obviously they're not gonna say they didn't hire you because of that.
>>
>>75316164
Are you a white nationalist yet, brother? I became a white nationalist this election.
>>
>>75316588
Not a denial.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.