[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the tension in the United States reaching boiling point,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (857 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
857 KB, 480x272
With the tension in the United States reaching boiling point, do you think a civil war is at all possible or even likely?
>>
>>75314558
Yes and yes.
>>
>>75314558
>civil war
no

faggot

culture war? yes

>>75314625
kys
>>
>>75314558
It is inevitable. Liberty will face off against tyranny in one of the bloodiest wars man has ever experienced. Make sure you are prepared.
>>
Mind your own fucking business hockey fuck
>>
BLM will start an armed uprising, they will fail because they are black, we will all laugh.
>>
>>75314882
Why?
>>
If so, the separatist movement will come from the left this time, even though that's contrary to the modern leftist trend of unifying the world into larger and larger super-states.

A Trump election would be seriously destabilizing. There are swathes of the US where it's almost impossible to imagine Trump being accepted as chief executive. If Trump wins a super tight election with the same sort of "Reps steal the presidency" claims like we got for Dubya and then Trump proceeds with implementing "extreme" policies right out of the gate, there could legitimately be a separatist movement.
>>
>>75314558
Why would you want a civil war, retarded anime faggot? A second American civil war would be incredibly bloody and likely result in the same thing happening. The best thing to do is sway the hearts and minds of the people and seize power without violence, and then start killing people. This "we need a civil war" shit is high school level autism.
>>
>>75315664
I asked if it was going to happen. I didn't say I wanted it to happen, you illiterate troglodyte.
>>
>>75315113
Adding onto his first bit these leftist separatists would be highly inadequate for any amount of conflict. They'd no more useful than conscript mudslimes that you see getting themselves killed all the time for doing retarded shit.
You can't have a war if all your soldier are fatass crybabies and manlets who cry at even the thought of being in the same state as a gun
>>
Civil war is barbaric. If the left really wanted to do damage they would destroy the country's economic stability.
>>
>>75315909

It wouldn't be like 1860s where one section of the country breaks off, has a convention, and declares their own country while raising a military to defend it.

They will try to do it through protest, boycotting, and generally just attempting to coerce the rest of the country into voluntarily letting them leave. They will protest, there will be violence, they will appeal to the world. Trump being unpopular with most heads of state there will be a lot of international opinion falling on the side of the protesters, which will help galvanize them and keep them going.

Over time they could start to weaponize and turn it into a guerilla insurgency.

Not predicting it, just a possibility depending on how extreme a Trump presidency governs.
>>
>>75314558
I need a Pinochet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.