[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else felt differently from being on /pol/ too long?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Has anyone else felt differently from being on /pol/ too long?

/pol/ taught me how to hate. Not like the way a child hates, but a very vindictive hate towards progressives and globalists with every fiber in my body. I can't fucking stand them.
>>
>>75312344
No.
>>
Yes, i been here too long and feel depressed and angry. When will this nightmare end?
>>
>>75312344

You've become a man. You realize women vote to destroy countries and even entire civilizations (the west). You realize how there are traitors in your country who want you dead and would bring in other people (muslims) who would kill them all anyways.

How could you NOT be mad at these people destroying everything humanity built?
>>
File: 1310512770914.jpg (107 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
1310512770914.jpg
107 KB, 300x227
If you don't hate everything that is lucky enough to breathe the same air as you, you are doing it wrong
>>
File: 4a2d138a69d38f8a0b8ec3aae95688b9.jpg (659 KB, 1181x1575) Image search: [Google]
4a2d138a69d38f8a0b8ec3aae95688b9.jpg
659 KB, 1181x1575
>usually avoid /pol/ because it just makes me angry and even more depressed
>see something somewhere that makes me angry
>well might as well browse /pol/ now cause i'm already angry
>>
File: 1462810946771.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1462810946771.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>75312344
You took the red pill.

You'll never see things as innocently as when you were bluepilled, no matter how hard you try.

Anger and frustration are symptoms of the red pill.

Most of us feel this way.

We feel betrayed and want justice.
>>
>>75313952
This.
>>
>>75312344

Nah I don't hate anyone, not even the globalists.
I do want to understand their next moves so I can adapt to them.

I'm still not sure what I would do if offered to sell out and help them, would probably join.

Probably adding moving closer to the Appalachian mountains within the next 3 years to my life goals. Right now i'm about an hour away from them, but I want to live right next to em, so when SHTF I can literally grab gear and walk out of my house to them.
>>
>>75312344
The redpill is not a meme or in joke. It is a real thing.

You wake up to the nature of the world we live in and the way things are being socially engineered. It is a harsh reality to face.

Sometimes I wish I could go back.
>>
>>75312344

>pol/ taught me how to hate

No lad, that's autism
>>
>>75313952

>We feel betrayed and want justice

Nobody has been betrayed, I think globalism was a material inevitability. Da joos still interface with the first principles of economic organization and institutional structure.

I don't think fullcommunism is the answer, but decentralization is an absolute must. The ultranationalists want to replace capital-directedness with the state, but it has the same systemic problem. Monolithic institutions subordinate their actors to one another and render their subjects and constituents as means to an end, a calculus of statistical aggregation. There is nobody at the top, because structural incentives impel certain people to act in certain ways and deviations, eddies in the current, they're fleeting and wiped away in the total supermassive current of it all. It's dehumanizing as fug, human social psychology simply breaks down when we relate to too many others at once, causing a gestalt to emerge which causes us all to forward march or perish.

Remember the cliche "pencil" argument about how each individual worker and consumer, low intelligence individually, can perform supercomplex operations in coordination through how they relate to one another in a market? How market signals, market value, are established? Spontaneous organization? That information network has been consolidated and codified, defining our economic relations and manner of governance and institutions have a sort of market inertia pushing us all forward.

Markets are great, but monolithic institutions are not. We have to go back
>>
File: dancing doge.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
dancing doge.gif
2 MB, 360x414
Chill, Vanderlei.
Just learn to enjoy the ride.

>and stop being so cringy, holy shit
>>
>>75312344
Your training is almost complete.
>>
>>75312344
i find myself becoming very angry and i believe it stems from pol. i would like to leave this place, but every time i watch the news, i feel the need to return. there is no better news source than pol.
>>
File: 1426459570987.jpg (57 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1426459570987.jpg
57 KB, 960x544
/pol/ taught me stupidity will rule the world and common sense is out the window. There is no way to convince an entire country that mass import of refugees and immigrants will hurt our economy and culture as a whole.

Just become a prepper and have an exit plan.
>>
>>75312344
I've seen the truth I used to be pro-refugee but now I see them for what they really are a bunch of parasites trying to take over the first world from within and our PC culture will bow down to them and just let them win
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.