[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I think Elizabeth Warren is on the verge of some kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Pocahontas Twitter.png (199 KB, 908x728) Image search: [Google]
Pocahontas Twitter.png
199 KB, 908x728
Guys I think Elizabeth Warren is on the verge of some kind of severe mental breakdown. Literally ALL of her tweets over the last few days are about Trump -- not her constituency, not about pending legislation, ALL full obsession over Trump. This doesn't seem healthy.

If our combined shitposting managed to get #TherapyForPocahontas to trend, you think this would help with whatever issues she's having? I'm very concerned for her mental well being!
>>
File: 1454058270808.png (68 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
1454058270808.png
68 KB, 606x539
>>75307965
>immigrants leave reeee
>fash kids opposing immigration gtfo rrreeeeeeeee
t. pocahontas
>>
Why don't we just all chip in for a bottle of vodka, some razor blades and a Best of Kenny G CD
>>
>>75308155
Can do...set it up
>>
>>75307965
>Implying that she was ever sane
>>
Went and looked. Not one piece of sponsored legislation has ever moved past the house. All she does is introduce "resolutions" congratulating Massachusetts sports teams for winning titles. Goofy indeed.
>>
File: indian.jpg (63 KB, 508x700) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
63 KB, 508x700
>>75307965
>words disqualify you from being President
I bet she was so red faced when she said that.
>>
>>75307965

Gonna move this over to the Trump general
>>
>>75307965

OP, do you know what an amygdala attack is?
>>
>>75308106
heh.
>>
>>75307965
this thot b goofy lmao
>>
File: warren III.png (315 KB, 630x628) Image search: [Google]
warren III.png
315 KB, 630x628
>>75307965
>trump tweets too much, hes immature, hes threatened by wominz, he calls people names like a child

too much irony
>>
>>75309734
>its an anon read the fullch /pol/ sticky episode
>>
>>75310080

She's like a 4/10 at best. Even Hillary is more attractive and that's saying something.
>>
Well, she IS goofy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.