[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humas were MADE to serve God, without questioning anything He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: YHVH.gif (37 KB, 300x348) Image search: [Google]
YHVH.gif
37 KB, 300x348
Humas were MADE to serve God, without questioning anything He does.

Why can't /pol/ get this?
>>
And Mexicans were made to serve burritos and build the wall.
>>
>>75307844
I want to punch YHVH in the face.
>>
>>75307844

then why does he allow more than 40% of the world to not be christian

why did he allow "false prophets" like muhammad spread his religion

you think he'd do something by now
>>
>>75307936
kek
>>
Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God – what is good and well-pleasing and perfect.

Romans 12:2
>>
>>75308062

god works in mysterious often ineffective ways
>>
>>75307844
This is true
>>
>>75308165

man, it seems like whenever an irreligious person makes a good point it's just god's "plan"

his plan is so mysterious, so strange and illogical.

I mean, it's almost like

IT
DOESN'T
FUCKING
EXIST
>>
File: Trump King.jpg (1 MB, 1948x1093) Image search: [Google]
Trump King.jpg
1 MB, 1948x1093
>>75307844
We are. Paco.

Prepare to pay for WALL!
>>
>>75307844

If god wanted servants, why not just make a mindless slave race?
>>
File: you.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>75308313
>>
>>75308496

>incapable of argument
>le ebin fedora may may XDDDDD
>>
>>75307844
I wasn't made though I was birthed

Also God's a fuck up isn't he? I mean he had 1 challenge for Adam and he fucking fails it. How can a perfect being have a failure? Who are we to not question failure? God should be held questioned and held accountable for his actions.
>>
>literally knows everything and all possible outcomes and whether they will actually happen
>ayyy lmao I'll just see what happens, just because whatever fuck it fuck you
>>
>>75307844
>Humas were MADE to serve God, without questioning anything He does.

Yet they do question, thus proving God failed at the task.

And when God proves so inept, of course people will question.

He really fucked up there.
>>
Do you even know WHO hears your prayers?
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (184 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
184 KB, 1200x800
>>75307844

hummus was made to serve sandnigers
>>
>>75307844
It is impossible to be all-powerful. You can take the omnipotent paradox and shove it right up your ass. It's just another term for Gary Sue. Fuck off with your Deviantart OC trash.
>>
I WAS CREATED TO SERVE

OBLITERATE MY EXISTENCE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.