[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Molyneux always hate on single mothers? Unless they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1464394258057.jpg (84 KB, 585x599) Image search: [Google]
1464394258057.jpg
84 KB, 585x599
Why does Molyneux always hate on single mothers? Unless they are psychic there is no way to know for sure if their marriage will result in a divorce.
>>
>>75307211
if your husband is a nigger you can be sure
>>
NOT
>>
All single mothers should be executed

Including mine
>>
>>75307211
>marry a black alcoholic drug addict gang banger with three other baby mommas and five little niglets
>surprised when he leaves
>>
>>75307269
AN
>>
>>75307211
but... it's like they will whine to get alimony before trying to keep their marriage together.
>>
>>75307211
his own mother was a crack whore and dated a dude who sexually abused him, of course he has a chip on his shoulder
>>
>>75307654
What a cuck!
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>75307211

>hate on single mothers
ironically, middle age latinas left Stefo the best tips at the garage.
>>
>>75307654
He's also a circumcised manlet. He has a lot of emotional issues
>>
>>75308494
He is a beta who settled for a burned out Stacy.
>>
Are they technically a "single mother" if they are widowed? Because my dad died when I was 17.
>>
>>75307211
A) Many women have kids without being married
B) She choose the marry the man. Either she choose to marry a bad man meaning she has poor judgement. Or she broke up a relationship with a good man meaning something is greatly wrong with her.

The same applies to men who are single parents as well but must single parents are mothers.

None of this applies to widows of course.
>>
>>75308758
one loop hole i am ok with. if you are man enough to get to fall in love with you and deal with your shite, she is true to you. she will be loyal to you. you can breed with her. and tell her you do not want her kid around.

i was a cuck once then i grew a spine i settled with a single mother. she was divorced and i told her i did not want her stupid kid around and she loved me enough and i was man enough to have my way.

taking care of you body is the most important aspect of getting any respect so lift and be a man seriously
>>
I like his views on politics and economics but it annoys me how he's always trying to fervently convince men that they're victims and that everything wrong with them is someone elses fault. The whole victim complex thing is beta as fuck and reeks of SJW nonsense and I personally find it loathsome.
>>
File: 1416895066961.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1416895066961.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>75307211
Being ignorant doesn't make you innocent. Not an argument.
>>
>>75307211
He's just applying the MGTOW mentality like "if your woman divorces you, and goes full JUST on your ass, it's your fault you shouldn't have married a bitch" to the opposite gender.
>>
>>75307211
80% of divorces are initiated by women
>>
>>75307610

ARGUMENT
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.