[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad began teaching me how to use a weapon when I was 11 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 295x171
My dad began teaching me how to use a weapon when I was 11 years old. Throughout all of my teenage years up until I moved out my parents house I practiced target shooting with him and it was my favorite hobby. I passed my first weapons basic and safety courses by the time I was thirteen.

Last year I had a drug problem. I smoked a lot , of meth and it made me want to try killing myself at one point. Since i failed I got admitted under court order at some psych joint and obviously they made me take meds while I was there. I don't know what /pol/ thinks on *mental illness* (i'm talking about depression for the most part), I believe it doesn't fucking exist and some people just go through hard times. So my question is do you think it's fair that my rights to buy weapons are infringed almost entirely because some stupid doctor said I'm mentally ill at some point in my life?
>>
>>75305846
Don't get caught, you fucking junkie.
>>
>>75305846
I'm sure there's a process you can go through to get your rights returned. That's the price you pay for fucking up.
>>
Yes. Stop taking drugs you fucking degenerate
>>
>>75305937
I'm clean and living a stable life

I shouldn't have my rights be affected this long afterwards
>>
TAKE THIS SHIT TO /R9K/ YOU LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>75305846
>I smoked a lot , of meth
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>75306139
This isn't a blog post if I made it look like that sorry senpai isn't this a board to talk about gun ownership laws
>>
>>75306108
Were you involuntarily committed to a psych ward? Is this on your permanent record so to say?
>>
>>75305846
You were smoking meth and you tried to kill yourself. I wouldn't trust you with a firearm.
>>
>>75305846

One of the many reasons you don't allow yourself into the system.
>>
>>75306584
Yes I was involuntarily committed and it's on my record
>>
File: form-4473-page-1.jpg (215 KB, 685x886) Image search: [Google]
form-4473-page-1.jpg
215 KB, 685x886
>>75306729
They say bye bye to your gun rights

See question 11-f
>>
>>75306839
*Then
>>
>>75306839
>>
>>75306913
You get what you deserve. You made every single choice that got you here, no one forced you to do any of that.
>>
>>75305846
No. As far as I'm concerned, if you want to die, go right ahead. It's not my gun, and they're not my brains. Suicide is a right.
>>
>>75306035
Nah man it's like domestic disturbance shit, you're out of 2nd amendment rights for good...
>>
>>75306035
Once you get thrown in the loony bin you become a restricted person and legally can't own firearms or pass a background check
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.