[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A new world for us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hi pol
I have seen so many pictures/articles about Sweden, France, Germany, USA tonight.
I swear I am both fustrated and hurt, angry and sad.

We won't be able to reclaim our lands folks, never. How could it be ?

Whites are castrated, brainwashed into weakness (both physical and moral), women, etc.

For the first time, there won't be any raise from the people, for the people is not united and won't ever be again.

Redpill everyone ? IMPOSSIBLE : feminists, etc. and the JEW keeping us from doing any significant progress.
SO WHAT ? Should be wait for the White to end ? No. Let us find a country, a land and claim our independancy. What about this ? I am not sure of anything, please approve or contradict.
>>
I want to fuck that antelope
>>
>>75301062
looks like heart is blocked, but I could possibly make the one shot.
>>
Thanks for upping me at least...
>>
>>75301062
I think about this a lot, but it seems unlikely that anyone will do anything in real life.

Anyways, I've been thinking that a white tribe would do well in the Russian Far East. Non-whites just can't do well in the cold, and it would give us tons of protection from the rest of this fucked up world.
>>
Let us organize this then. How do we bring women ? Do we ask Putin for lands once we are ready and set to leave ? Do we make up our long-term educational program for our next children ? How do we bring women ? Redpill some ? Do we advertize on the Internet ? Won't it push jews into making us fail ?
>>
Last attempt...
>>
>>75302486
Putins already offering land in the far east.

But fuck leaving its changing in Europe soon
>>
It won't and you know it. It never will. They know it MAY so they (Joos) speed up on immigration, etc. They have won. They really do.

What about sending some "elite troops" over here then ? Just in case. They could reproduce in peace in case European Whites die off.
>>
Well thanks anyway.. I think I'm just going to endure it like Swedes do because I'm too much of a coward. Bye.
>>
>>75303375

I do know it will. The more the left push moderate rights further right the better the election results get. They only kept Austria through ballot fraud. Which was a desperate move and kinda fortuitous desu. Because the change we need isn't really possible through democracy any more.
>>
Austria isn't France or Sweden.
Plus they will cheat ever and ever again if they have to.
Kalergi Plan, unstoppable, too far upfront..
>>
>>75304268
That's what I'm gambling on, the more they cheat the more they're gonna wish they quit and let us into government earlier. Because it's going to lead to, and it's going to need an unelected force to fix what they did.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.