[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Non Beaner Spanish Descent General/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
How do the whiter Hispanics of basic European Spanish origin distance themselves from beaners?

Pic related, Emilo Estevez
>>
>>75290339
By reading Zorilla and Quevedo and not jumping over fences.
>>
>>75290681
I could see that you live in Spain fellow Spaniard. In America, when redneck retards are being racist against the beaners, they don't use the word "Mexican", they use the word "Hispanic"

It's driving me nuts because there's different types of hispanics
>>
we pretty much ignore them. actual spaniards are kind of dying out though, we bred a lot with anglos.
>>
File: A1A.jpg (21 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
A1A.jpg
21 KB, 320x488
>>75290339
Uruguayan living in the USA here, feels good being from one of the two(Argentina) white countries in south america
>>
based imperio espanol
>>
Only blast the salsa at acceptable times in acceptable locations. We like to have fun as well.

Treat us like you treat each other.
>>
>>75290339

Non-hispanic names and friends. Personally I'm going for names that can be used in both spanish and english with ease. Not giving up on speaking spanish though. My kids will be bilingual.
>>
>>75291890
Confirming this man is Uruguayan, the only other white country in Central & South America besides Argentina.
>>
File: Success Spain.png (532 KB, 794x533) Image search: [Google]
Success Spain.png
532 KB, 794x533
>>75290339

Don't act like a filthy fucking Mexishit or any other subhuman mestizo. It's pretty simple. I'm of Spanish/Italian/Finnish descent. I have a very obvious Spanish first name. I'm not the least bit ashamed of my heritage and I consider myself white. I have almost zero in common with most "Hispanics" outside of speaking the same language (although their version is a bastardization of the original Spanish).

>>75291890

Lived in Argentina for 3 years. Loved it, great place. Shame it's always gripped by left-wing commie presidents. Hopefully Macri will "MAKE ARGENTINA GREAT AGAIN".
>>
By not associating with them
>>
>>75292445

MAGA
>>
File: Horse-riding-in-Uruguay-001.jpg (21 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Horse-riding-in-Uruguay-001.jpg
21 KB, 460x276
My fatherland, soon I will go back and live like my family once did as a gaucho again!
>>
can any mexicans explain to me why you've got a ridiculous amount of pride for your country to the point where you refuse to speak english in the US?

Is it because its the white mans language and you'd feel belittle?

Im just curious, i find it really funny
>>
>>75292354
Sorry but
>Kevin ((Lopez))
>Richard ((Martinez))
>Charly ((Acevedo))
>Peter ((Sanchez))
is even worse.

The only way is to just act white (i.e.: naturally) and let the other person realize he's talking to a white person with a Spanish name -- just like he could happen to have a Muslim surname like Sigurdsson or Gustaffsson.
>>
>>75291337
>bred a lot with anglos
Yeah keep telling yourself that bro. You bred with us indios and North Africans
>>
>>75292826

Not Mexican but lived there for a long time.

It's mostly insecurity relating to being too close to the USA and the USA having taken half of their territory right when they gained independence.

Now they want revenge and reconquista.
>>
>>75292977

Should probably anglicize the last name as well desu.
>>
>>75292977
You really should keep your real last names as well as your language. I don't know if my last name is truncated or not, and I don't know the language of my ancestors.

Don't act like a faggot and nobody really cares.
>>
Change your name. Europeans have always done that whenever they move from Germany to France or something

My mom is from a south american country, but I hardly look Hispanic.

I Changed my first name from Andres to Andreas.
and my middle name from Fernando to Ferdinand.

Easy
>>
>>75293197

This, no one in Aus even knows I am Uruguayan until they ask or football comes up in conversation.
>>
>>75293334
No, seriously, don't. Pick a nickname or something if it's hard to pronounce.

But don't be like, "hi my name is Edith Quixianjowzjhang" and expect people to take that seriously.
>>
>>75290339
nosotros no hablamos como las sudacas. Somos una gente alto fuerte y bonito. No puedes comparar un meztizo bajo con un Espanol Ubermensch. They have taken our white culture and mongrelized it. Only an uneducated american would be dumb enough to associate those taco eating jaguar warriors south of the border with actual Spanish people.
>>
>>75292445
argentina as a place has a lot of potential, the land is really fertile and has a normal european clima that does not destroy the infrastructure in few years
back in the day (1920) argentina was 85% white
>>
File: featured-fascism-uruguay.png (228 KB, 710x350) Image search: [Google]
featured-fascism-uruguay.png
228 KB, 710x350
tema del hilo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
>>
>>75292977
Those names are typical border and Tejano names. I am in the military so I am all over the US. But whenever another soldier tells me their name and it is something like
>Joe Hernandez
>Rudy Martinez
>Mike Lopez
I cant help but feel all fuzzy and homely inside. These are Tejano names and unique to Texas.
>>
>>75290339
Latins are Latins, be they Italians, Spanish, French or Portugese.
>>
>>75293557
Fucking this.

Mexicans are just decendents of indigenous tribes that happened to pick up the Spanish language. Hispanics know this. And the rest of the world doesn't.
>>
>>75290339
Mátate, chicano de mierda.
>>
>>75290339
>Spain is white you guys!! please accept us pol!

kek

t. alberto barbosa
>>
my last name is franco. am I white?
>>
File: mi1.jpg (241 KB, 680x433) Image search: [Google]
mi1.jpg
241 KB, 680x433
>>75296226
Not necesary.
>>
>Tfw castizo

So close to being white yet so far away
>>
Lets face it, we are white because we don't have much money, if we were rich we would be filled with Brazilian monkeys and second generation Argentianan Bolivians.
>>
>>75290339
>How do the whiter Hispanics of basic European Spanish origin distance themselves from beaners?
Guilt and low self esteem. After effects of the Black Legend. The eternal anglo will pay for this eventually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend

>>75293884
>unique to texas
You can find those kind of names from anywhere in Central america to Venezuela.

>>75294552
>Mexicans are just decendents of indigenous tribes
Not all of us. Mexican is a nationality not a race. Actual amerinds are only a few million (whatever was left of the maya, aztec, etc). Most Mexicans are mestizo and the rest are white.
>>
File: Conquistador.jpg (15 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
Conquistador.jpg
15 KB, 236x337
>>75290339
"Mexico was a mistake."
>>
I have white skin and whitish features but have dominant chinese features I would prefer being chinese than Spanish desu would prefer to not portugalize Spain in respects to their right to racial integrity.
>>
As a proud Iberian living in Texas, I HATE halfbreed beaners labeled hispanic. Fucking shitstains don't even know where hispania is or even where they come from.
>>
>>75290339
Just don't act like a beaner. Works for me fella.
>>
>>75296226
Met a spic from Chile who's name was Franco. Franco Ariel Morán Valenzuela, actually.
He was as beaner as they get.
>>
>>75290339
This sucks for us light skin beaners too. I'm 6'1 and have light skin. My cousin had blonde and blue eyes. Then there's the false claimers from Southern Mexico who are short, dark, etc.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.