[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS ONLY RACIST IF IT OFFENDS BLACKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 658x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 658x626
So, CBSnews, CNN and the blaze are all jumping on the "this ad is the most racist ad ever" bandwagon http://youtu.be/GDcBFCo8gKU
But where were their news story's about this?
https://youtu.be/_dntfod-Cbo
>>
File: Seppo Lehto.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Seppo Lehto.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1067
Good ad.
>>
Lesson: don't put dicks in the wash, they'll shrink.
>>
>>75289518
>the blaze is now an sjw outlet

Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>75289649
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/27/chinese-detergent-ad-gets-over-2-million-views-in-one-day-for-all-the-wrong-reasons/
>>
File: glenn beck maximum fedorar.jpg (43 KB, 650x536) Image search: [Google]
glenn beck maximum fedorar.jpg
43 KB, 650x536
>>75290016
>>
>>75289647
A FUCKING hillarious joke actually
>>
>>75289647
>anglo cuck humor
>>
>>75289518
We used to have these kind of ads a hundred years ago.
>>
>>75290177
>he's turning into a woman.
Makes sense, dude is mentally ill.
>>
Keep me posted
>>
>>75289649
They're called "cuckservatives" for a reason.
>>
I feel bad for non-whites, they are so delusional, they believe being whiter means being able to pass as a white person or able to pass as attractive.
>>
>>75289518
I thought chinks where poc & therefore couldn't be racist.
>>
>>75289518
Too bad the Jews can't do shit since it's based China.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 951x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 951x545
>>75293540

>claiming to be attractive on an anonymous board

Stay delusional you hideous cocksucker
>>
I don't get this commercial? Why does she want 5 inches less in her pussy?
>>
>>75293796

Because she's willing to trade not being beaten for 5 less inches of dick, I assume.
>>
>>75293899
This is not how it works in real life
>>
>>75293704
Their agents are everywhere...
>>
>>75294030
fuckin Chews
>>
>>75293899
You're a fucking idiot

Tiny dick chink detected
>>
>>75293992
Blacks having substantially bigger or even bigger dicks at all also isn't how it works in real lofe
>>
>>75294215
Chink detected

How does it feel that a trannys clit is bigger than your weenie?
>>
File: neg.jpg (9 KB, 380x213) Image search: [Google]
neg.jpg
9 KB, 380x213
>>75293992
>>75294148

Lmao, dumb niggers got triggered. Cry more, fucking bestial subhumans.
>>
senpai this is pretty fucking racist, when I see posts like this I expect to see fatty sjws getting upset about stupid shit, putting a black person in a washing machine and having him come out asian is honestly a pretty fair thing to consider racist
>>
>>75289518
kek
>>
>>75290177
Is the priesthood rising yet?
>>
>>75294362
Go back to masturbating with two fingers chink
>>
>>75294374
t. 60%
>>
>>75294278
Spotted the nig nog. Don't get so heated, it's a known fact that niggers are hated in every country they inhabit.
>>
File: niggest.jpg (42 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
niggest.jpg
42 KB, 464x464
>>75294489

Ooga booga indeed, Daquan.
>>
>>75294534
Spotted the chink. Dont get mad that your gf dumped you because her clit was bigger than your dick.
>>
>>75289518
lol Asian Woman want Asian Men. hahahah, trading the BBC for someone hung like a light switch
>>
>>75289518
That machine is broken he should have come back white not yellow
>>
>>75294613
Hes not lying every country on earth hates niggers.
>>
>>75294613
>tfw Asian and big dick

Feels good fampai. You will never know the feeling of seeing a girl's eyes light up when your long dong is much bigger than she's expecting.
>>
>>75294030

>chinks trying to jew themselves into the new mustard race

truly we're living in the great meme era
>>
>>75294827
So it's 3 inches instead of 2?
>>
>>75294613
Fuck off butthurt nigger. Is MUH DICK the only retort you have? If you're white then you're a cuck admitting nigger dicks are bigger. No one gives a fuck about "big" nigger dicks if its attached to a piece of shit (except for fat coalburners and degenerates).
>>
>>75289518
Not like Asians are any better. Niggers are violent but Asians are just giant pussies who send their children to white nations to bitch and whine about whites while doing better than most of them.

I'm seriously tired of all you pathetic milenials whining about race like it's what is holding you back. Black, white, asian, beaner etc; if you spend all day whining about how unfair life is because of your race then you're a fucking loser.
>>
>>75289518
It is pretty racist OP
>>
>>75294941
>Fuck off butthurt nigger. Is MUH DICK the only retort you have? I

Gooks flipping out, go solve a math problem, your women prefer anything over an Asian man
>>
I love this, let them waste their time huffing and puffing over a country that doesn't give a single fuck about these issues. They won't get anyone fired, there's no justice for anyone since hardly any blacks live in China and China hasn't even started bleeding Africa dry.

If there are angry phone calls or letters the most they'll get back is "ching chong no engrish". Though let it happen, let's feed into it so SJWs are outraged over something they literally have no influence on so they leave us alone for a while. What a wonderful distraction
>>
>>75295102
How?
>>
>>75294374
Of Course it's racist. Who cares, It's a fucking ad in Asia. It's not like it's aired in the west. What can you do? Force Asians to like niggers? Hasn't worked in other Countries that niggers have been forced onto, isn't going to work in Asia.
>>
>>75295074
I don't give a fuck, I'm gay and I prefer big white cocks. News flash: every race hate ugly niggers with shit smelling pencil thick cocks.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>75295164
At least he will live above the poverty line.

You literally got triggered cause of "muh dick".
You onow every single nations majority loaths niggers right? Think about that, anywhere you go your hated, even African nations dont want you there.

Go turn on some jcole, rest in peace uncle phil, the only father you ever knew.
>>
>>75295074
What the fuck are you even on about?
>>
>>75293540
I consider Chinese white now. Their better at it since they almost never let shitskins into their country
>>
>>75295164
>>75295321
Meant for (You)
>>
I wish they would do:
>"boycott all Chinese products!"
>tfw no iphone
>"a-actually it's n-not that racist"
>>
>>75295164
niggers are considered apes and subhumans that are needed to be purged off the earth to asians
>>
>>75294941
You're the one who sounds butthurt here chink. Also my dick is like 6 inches so around average and I don't care about that. It's your dick that can't even get to half of average lmao
>>
>>75294613
He's right though, nobody really wants blacks around. Also China is aggressively colonizing Africa, so soon all your people will be bred out of existence on their very own motherland.

American blacks should go back to Africa and fight Chinese colonization :^)
>>
>>75295321
>I'm gay

Nobody cares special snowflake

>I like big white cocks

Wow, a fag who isn't sucking every dick put in front of him. Congrats.

>every race hate ugly niggers with shit smelling pencil thick cocks.

I hate them too. I also hate loser whites who spend all day bitching and whining about niggers when they could be out helping other whites and working. You faggots don't actually care about the white race though. You just care about yourselves and you happen to be white kek. If you were black you'd on Tumblr bitching and whining about whites. Seriously, niggers are awful but the only thing making you lot any better is that you don't commit crimes at their rate. Still as useless though. I mean come on, look at all the europeans and americans who sit on pol complaining as their nations go to shit but don't actually do anything outside of that. At least you cuckolds are voting trump i guess.
>>
>>75293563
>I thought chinks where poc & therefore couldn't be racist.

This is part of the hilarity of the current racial sentiment.

Asians outperform whites, yet the SJWs want to include them into their dogpile on white people.

PoC is only a term meant to socially engineer an 'US vs THEM' mentality in white people, and also all non-whites.

It's funny that the Asians are now waking up to this.

But they still want white women just like every other non-white, good thing that white women don't want them for anything other than betabux
>>
>>75295703
So is it 2 cm or 3 cm? Does your doctor have to use a magnifying glass to see it?
>>
>>75295703
>bred
No chinks will eradicate niggers, they only reason they are fucking them is to create a sense of truce among the subhumans while the white people still exist that would get in the way of their nigger extermination agenda, once whites are too low they will kill all the niggers and recolonize the african continent then probably kill everyone who isnt chinese.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 750x1334
>>75293796
>>
File: thang.jpg (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
thang.jpg
9 KB, 256x256
It's a racist ad, and that's a beautiful thing.
>>
>>75295437
He's an equalautist libertarian.
Ignore him.
>>
>>75295750

>Nobody cares special snowflake
Which means I don't give a fuck about white men stealing Asian women and beta asians complaining

>I hate them too. I also hate loser whites who spend all day bitching and whining about niggers when they could be out helping other whites and working. You faggots don't actually care about the white race though. You just care about yourselves and you happen to be white kek. If you were black you'd on Tumblr bitching and whining about whites. Seriously, niggers are awful but the only thing making you lot any better is that you don't commit crimes at their rate. Still as useless though. I mean come on, look at all the europeans and americans who sit on pol complaining as their nations go to shit but don't actually do anything outside of that. At least you cuckolds are voting trump i guess.

tfw you typed a whole essay out and i'm not even a whitey. I'm only interested in protecting crackers cause im a slut and love white cock.
>>
This is great.
Is we follow the SJW rules this is not racist, because only whites can be racist.

But this happened on China, there's nothing the SJWs can do about it.

Chilean add showing Obama as a black dog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0cgfNCAQE
>>
LOL at the "journalist," the cuck won't even say the words "colored" at the end of the segment. What a fucking cunt
>>
>>75295795
I know black people don't use the internet outside of insta and Twitter, so you're at best mixed, you already know that when China annexes Africa the "muh dick" thing goes out the window. Africans are going to be born with Chinese dicks for the rest of their existence.

There will always be white people who value their race and culture, and breed with whites. Niggers can't wait to mix away their blackness though, once China gets full hold of the spawning grounds it's ogre.
>>
File: kumiko.jpg (88 KB, 609x720) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.jpg
88 KB, 609x720
>>75289518
What would happen if they aired a commercial like this in America?
>>
File: burn.jpg (116 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
116 KB, 700x700
>>75296176
dam, texas bringing the bantz
>>
>>75296295
It would get pulled from air and deleted off youtube every time it gets uploaded.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (25 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
25 KB, 575x323
>>75289518
>like, what thentury are we in???
>>
Pretty sure there existed an ad from a European detergent company that has a white women throw a beta white male into the laundry machine and he emerges as a jacked black male. I can't find the video at the moment, but I remember seeing it in one of those "white genocide" videos.

No one kicked up a stink about that... gee, I wonder why.
>>
I bet the chink laundry detergent company is loving all this attention.
>>
>>75289518

>implying chinks give a shit about political correctness
>>
>>75296683
Pretty sure you didn't read the OP
>>
>>75289518

>that Asian waifu material
>>
>>75296823
Meanwhile... in Italy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVlsB-Jvmjc
>>
this is pretty funny because the black guy is dirty in the beginning too
>>
>>75296176
SJW rules are "power + privilege".
That means the worse something is, the less bad you can say about it.
Chinese are better than blacks.
Therefore Chinese can be racist towards blacks.
>>
>>75296899
It's literally posted in the OP are you guys retarded ?
>>
>>75297057
Meanwhile... in Italy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnjzoHLYrt4
>>
>>75289647
And so will the crime rate apparently.
>>
>>75296823
>>75297057

lmao that damage control
>>
>>75296823
>>75297057

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnjzoHLYrt4
>>
>>75295417
>Think about that, anywhere you go your hated, even African nations dont want you there.

Lol im fucking white you stupid slant, Aryan white, blond hair blue eyes 6ft tall and im not some fucking eastern euro trash either. I am treated like a god in all non white countries.

haha and i got a good sized dick.
>>
Hahhaha

Maybe I should go to an Asian country to leave this mess behind.
>>
>>75297594
>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
>>
>>75289518
bah, quanto maior for o pau do negão que tu chupar melhor, vai te apaixonar por essa pica e vê se me esquece, porque no dia que eu der banda no parque farroupilha com essa dente de leite, psó se eu virar mangolão das idéias mesmo.
>>
>>75297928
No one speaks Portuguese here, Joao.
>>
>>75297759
They don't want you.
And there's nothing wrong with that really.

What you could do is get hired by an asian owned multi-national company and hope they position you somewhere there.
>>
>Be asian
>Have a big dick thanks to my superior caribbean environment
>Women expect me to have a 2 inch penis thanks to social brainwashing but when they see my dick is 8 inches in its flaccid state and 10 inches erect their jaw drops in pure disbelief
>Some ask me if I have any african in me because they just can't comprehend that a chinese man can have a big penis
>>
>>75300919
>things which never happened
>>
>>75295643
>muh dick
Too bad your head is probably full of shit though
>>
>>75295500
I'm not sure they would want to be considered white.

I think they dislike white people too, jus tnot as much
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.