[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frozen Yogurt Robots to reshape the industry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 667x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 667x675
Just used one! Works great. $15 min wage Commies BTFO!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbEFsIegGY
>>
>>75273764
Why even go outside to be serviced by robots everywhere? You could probably have that frozen yogurt delivered to your fat ass in your home soon. I'll never have to leave my apartment ever again. The dream becomes true!
>>
the robot arm is just a gimmick, you can get the same result out of a conveyor belt style machine, faster and cheaper

also

kick the spics, build wall now
>>
>>75274097
Nah, you would need multiple conveyor belts and there's a greater chance of some sort of mistake happening. A robot arm is space-efficient, and it cam swivel at multiple points. Also, a conveyor belt can't pick up and place objects.
>>
Frozen yogurt is nasty.
>>
>>75274588
nah hes right a belt would be much more space efficient and you dont need to pick up anything if you use a cupholder like in cars
>>
>>75274588
>put cup on belt
>multiple stations with the yogurt and the candy/whatever in line over the belt
>belt can go back and forth, visiting a station multiple times if needed
>finished product is delivered at end of belt

>need multiple conveyor belts
false

>a greater chance of some sort of mistake happening
the robot has more moving parts and a more complex program, it has more chance of failure

>A robot arm is space-efficient
a belt would take a fraction of what that arm is taking

>a conveyor belt can't pick up and place objects
unnecessary
>>
>>75273764
how is forcing the jews to pay the real wage and not letting their work subsidise it by tax payer commie? Im at a loss. even more so that it immediately leads to innovations and breaking off of unprofitable businesses.
>>
File: 1458678537174.jpg (28 KB, 588x535) Image search: [Google]
1458678537174.jpg
28 KB, 588x535
>>75274060
Faggot ass robot takes too long anyway. Im with you on staying home and getting stuff delivered
>>
>>75275522
An arm with a good visual system would be more fault tolerant. It could see if something went wrong, like the cup flipping over, and resolve the issue. No kiosk is going to have that kind of AI in the near future though, so for now, the belt wins.

https://youtu.be/rVlhMGQgDkY?t=1m24s
>>
>>75275522
>a belt would take a fraction of what that arm is taking

It's for fun. doofus. Why have glass when you could wrap the thing in cheaper opaque material? A. For fun.
>>
File: mfw wagecucks.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
mfw wagecucks.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>75273764
>served by a robot
>>
>>75276175
as I said before, its a gimmick, so my point stands
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
What a cheapskate it didn't even fill the cup.

Never trust the robotic jew.
>>
>>75273764
that thing is so fucking slow it's triggering me
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x344
>>75277783
A belt would be so terrible for this application. Look at the video. The fucking robot arm is shaking the cup as the yogurt gets poured in to ensure an even fill, also the cup could tip over on a belt. Wtf Argentina. I thought u were smarter than this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJOzGX2u0xQ

Once Hillary wins the elections this will be your new Frozen Yogurt Robots working, they will only cost 4 Rupees the hour, and they don't use toilet paper nor need a bathroom. Owners will gain even more profits.

>Your local will never run out of chocolate again
>>
>>75278518
>The fucking robot arm is shaking the cup as the yogurt gets poured in to ensure an even fill
move the fucking nozzle instead

>also the cup could tip over on a belt.
cup holder
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.