[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How smart is /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: iq.jpg (169 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
169 KB, 1024x640
My fellow /pol/entas, I wrote a small PHP script that will ask you 25 questions and attempt to determine your IQ, in addition to two extra questions about your vote for the 2016 US elections and your most active board.
http://bukkake.byethost31.com/ (sketchy link, I know, but I don't want to pay for a domain)
The results are publicly available (country, IQ and extra questions)
Currently there is no data, but you can help expanding it by completing the test.
Your IP address will not be logged in the database and therefore obviously other users will not be able to see it
>>
>>75273131
>Israel flag
>extremely suspicious link
>""questionnaire"

I thought you kikes were supposed to be more subtle
>>
Seems very legit.
>>
>>75273285
You can try it with a VPN\Tor\whatever
The only thing that's recommended to have on is Javascript but you won't need it as long as you make sure to mark all the radioboxes in the test itself
>>
>>75273131
checked it out myself so far we have a hillary clinton with 2 iq and a donald trump with 73
>>
>>75273829
Those are not even real entries lol, I wanted to make sure that everything worked fine
>>
Two real entries, both from /b/ and voting for Sanders with 3 and 4 correct answers
cucks
>>
>>75274536
Your website isn't showing any images even with javascript running.
>>
yep no images...
>>
can't see any images
>>
Works fine for me. I'm gonna try to move the pictures to an external server, maybe they're just cached on my computer
>>
Big pile of nope right there.
>>
>>75273131
Why would anybody click on that
>>
>>75275802
for bukakke

You guys were right, it wouldn't show on my phone either. I'm moving the pictures to another server
>>
>>75275802
Because jews are a very generous and friendly people
>>
>>75275575
>>75275518
>>75275080
Should work just fine in case you still wanna try
>>
>>75276104
I moved the pictures to another server. Probably an issue with Byethost
>>
>>75276151
so am i just retarded or what. i can't figure out what i'm supposed to choose. what are the questions?
>>
>>75273131
American Whites have an average iq of 103.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A SCREAMER YOU FAG
>>
>>75273131
>Your IP address will not be logged in the database and therefore obviously other users will not be able to see it

>looks at flag

You cannot trick the trickster, Schlomo.
>>
>>75276393
You're supposed to choose the picture that would fit the best in place of the blank space in the left side. Right side are your options
>>75276698
you lil sjhitkike

▲ ▲
>>
>>75273131
selection bias ftw
>>
>>75276844
nice triforce fagit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.