[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol I really need your help I criticized Islam in my school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1458234780285.jpg (132 KB, 1280x867) Image search: [Google]
1458234780285.jpg
132 KB, 1280x867
Hey pol I really need your help

I criticized Islam in my school and I am now being labeled as a racist and islamaphobe. I want to write a paper in response to these liberals but I need help compiling info against them.
If you could hook me up with some political ammo that would help tremendously.
>>
>>75265843
Basically we where asked to write about conflict in our reading class, and I made a satire monolog criticizing Islamic extremists. Soon after it was put up for viewing I had a lot of backlash. Essentially they are going to try to censor anything criticizing islam.
>>
RARE
>>
>>75266061
NEW
>>
Dont back down and continue your ideals. This is school not your fucking lofe or job. Theyll stop caring right after graduation. Get educated and live your life cuck
>>
It doesn't matter anymore mountain serb, you have been marked.
So
>a) you make what you planned and will end being even more ousted, as you had the guts to go against mainstream
>b)Accept your faith and call yourself a nazi, become ultra right wing, so far that people start to fear you instaed of mocking you
>c) Be a hero

It is your choice, as you have chosen the way of the contradictarian yourself.
>>
>>75265843
>Being this hungry for Otto dick
>>
>>75265843
Convert to Islam and go boom to show them they're wrong
>>
>>75265843
Simple.
Tell them that islam isn't a race and that it's really the liberals who are the racists for thinking all muslims are the same race.

Then proceed to tell them how islam is an absolute cancerous religion.
>>
What I did in my school.
First, history.I told them about how they started invading Europe first.Then I found terrifying quotes from Quran.About woman, about ''convert or pay tax''.Told them about alexandrian library and etc etc.No one critisized me, I've seen my liberal teacher having brain lag.I am saying RACIST things but protect WOMAN BEING OPRESSED.Then I straight lyed and said that it has nothing to do with race and its all about religion and this is not religion of peace.And if you don't believe me can you name me christians killing christian critisizers?After this I seem to have persuaded my class.
>>
>>75265843
Use google

Read about Muhammad's time in Mecca and medina

He went all bloodlust fucking crazy in medina-fact

The Surahs are purposely told out of chronological order to keep shitskins ignorant- fact

The medina Surahs are the ones that fuel the jihadis, it's part of the Koran, and why no one can legitimately say it's a religion of peace

You can order a chronological qoran online, use their own sick twisted past against them

There Surahs that talk about chopping fingertips off, sick shit
>>
Well I am quiet eloquent when I speak russian, if you are nervous beta you should just give up this idea and say that you only stand versus radical Islam.This is safe option and will save your reputation.
>>
>>75265843
dont even bother dude the whole education system is subverted by naive idiots even if you start making sense to them they will bury these feelings because of fear and not wanting admit they made a huge mistake.
>>
And he suffered from seizures, that's when he starting getting his "messages" from Gabriel

Is laughable cover to cover, I swear it was the first 4chan meme and its just out of hand

Also read up on the hadiths, basically shitskin imams can vote on interpretations of Surahs like parliament and hadiths are their judgements

Basically even more radical that the original verses

Dude it's insane, just use all their town crazy against them
>>
>>75266379
No, you are still the nazi, but guess you have convinced some low hanging fruits and the rest knows that they don't stand a chance against your argumentation regarding the theme.
Congratulation, you are probably now a feared villain.

You all can forget about red pilling people in social mainstream situations like schools, except if you are a right wing chad, being member of some sport clubs and having fucked one of the "hot" girls.
>>
>>75266645
>dont even bother
A fucking beta quitter.Pathetic.I always stood up to quarrel with my teachers spreading shit and it was hard at first.But I remember some teachers saying ''when I go to a class when Anon is there I am nervous I will make a mistake and he will start critisizing me''.You can't really shut down a well-spoken student that stands for his opinion and is eager to prove it in healthy conversation.Just don't act edgy.
>>
>>75266832
No, I am not even right wing.Islam is an enemy of both right-wing and leftist parties as he is over this system, it is theotical totalitarian movement and it is not in right-left democratic spectre.I am centrist myself.I never had any trouble critisizing everything.Just don't quit.The only time I got teacher triggered is when I said Izrael is illegitimate.Other times conversation was just fine and it was a healthy exchange.Had no troubles with history teachers.Mostly my retarded biology moustache 50 y.o woman.But when I grew to 10th form she understood she is no longer capable of debating me and just avoided every such speech as I was openly and friendly destroying her.
>>
>>75267409
theocratical*
>>
>>75265843
Maybe you should have done this research yourself before espousing this position you apparently can't back up yourself.
Not a smart move, senpai; now people will think you're wrong and that they're smarter than you because you can't defend your positions
>>
>>75265843
Say this:

>Unless you give me the right to criticize islam, you cannot criticize me. No one is safe from criticism.
>>
Write about the Barbary Wars.

Or something concerning the British Empire's Crusade against Slavery (I call it the Victorian Crusade since Queen Victoria [The most powerful human being ever to have lived] was the one who called for it after reading Uncle Tom's Cabin).

Or the Islamic Saharan Slave trade where they chopped of Negroes' balls and trekked them through the Sahara to sell them up north.

Also there's King "We were literally slavers" Ghezo.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.