[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest story never told documentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: oven.jpg (53 KB, 727x409) Image search: [Google]
oven.jpg
53 KB, 727x409
Is this movie stormfront propaganda or does it have so valuable historical truth to it ?
Or both?

What should i expect ?
>>
It's propaganda, but it has truth in it.
I wouldn't recommend it only because of how hard they try to make him sympathetic instead of just listing the facts and letting the people decide.
>awww poor ol' Hitler wanted to be a painter, but he got rejected :((( He loved dogs AWWWWW so kawaiii ~~~
How the fuck is that relevant?
>>
>>75262055
Ever thought about just eatching it?

Retard.

>>75262205
You obviously haven't watched you irrelevant faggot.
>>
>>75262055
Could use more musical variety.
>>
>>75262055
It's interesting for the fact that it gives a side not usually given.
>>
>>75262205
Indeed i'm 1hour into it and it's seems that there's a lot of MUH FEELINGS, that's why i'm wondering.
>>
>>75262055
>Unironically thinking stormfront isn't the priesthood rising
The Christendom will return brother, prepare yourself weapons.
>>
>>75262348
It's better near the end once they get past all the muh feelings and ''look at the cute little doggies :DDD''.
>>
>>75262055
>Or both?
You answered your own question and you knew the answer before posting anyway, didn't you?
>>
>>75262055
>reuses scenes from an existing made for tv film
>Uncuck the Right just parodies songs

Why can't the far right just make original material?
>>
It's good but can never be used to red-pill normies because they will just go:
>MUH POOR QUALITY
>MUH STOLEN CONTENT
>MUH BALANCE
>MUH PROPAGANDA
>MUH SYMPATHETIC HITLER
>MUH 6 HOURS
>>
>>75262055
it's shit
>>
>>75262055
I'm about 2 hours in so far and it is a good film but yes the propaganda is noticeable.

However I would argue that we have plenty of anti Hitler facts and propaganda, so it's really not such a bad thing to have some pro Hitler propaganda, even though I would rather just have the facts.

Whilst I'm not completely sold by it, it has done enough (alongside other war documentaries) to make me realize WW2 was not a just war at all, that Hitler didn't want war and that his actions leading up to WW2 were to protect Germans.

The allies wanted Germany's economy destroyed as it upset the status quo.

So yes it's worth watching to realize much of what you were taught about WW2 was bollocks.
>>
all the stuff about germany being a shithole after WWI is true

that point is basically the goal of the first half of the doc
>>
Anyone have sauce on all the music used in it?

I'm looking for one song in particular. Plays around 2hour or so mark and it's about the Russian campaign.
>>
>>75262340
Underrated post lmfao
>>
>>75262055
For a cheeky giggle I pitched an idea called 'once upon a time in austria'

>a young man becomes a visionary in a way he never thought would be.

I have to present it in September.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.