[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Letter To Jesse Hughes From A Fellow Bataclan Survivor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ISMAEL-EL-IRAKI-bataclan.jpg (71 KB, 628x314) Image search: [Google]
ISMAEL-EL-IRAKI-bataclan.jpg
71 KB, 628x314
France is lost.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ismael-el-iraki/a-letter-to-jesse-hughes-from-a-bataclan-survivor_b_10146778.html
>>
lost
>>
>>75261972
/pol/ BTFO
>>
Stop worrying about Europe. Their problems are their problems, our problems are our problems.

They don't really have anything we need and going forward they aren't going to be a reliable or useful ally in anything. Our focus needs to be getting our military out of their nations and dealing with the spic problem here. If none of that happens, neither one of us will have a fighter's chance.
>>
>>75263467

Europe is white people's homeland you nigger.

And USA is already barely 60% white.
>>
>inb4 he is arrested for working as a scout for isis
>>
>>75263634
You're missing the point. There's nothing the US can do for Europe short of just nuking their Muslim population centers, and they can do that themselves if they want.

We have our own problems to deal with. They have an absolutely hellish and possibly centuries-long battle with Muslims in front of them. They invited it in, just like we invited our spic problem is.

There's nothing either of us can do for each other.
>>
>>75261972
France was lost before your birth.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x427
>>75261972
>I love your music
>We (and by that I mean the rebels, the mavericks, the rock crowd) always loved and defended you because you were a lovable fool and kind of a dumb fuck, like the Three Stooges or Tex Avery’s wolf

So he likes the music didn't mind thinking of them as retarded people, sure loved them

>And just come back to the real spirit of rock ‘n’ roll, which is that a good rock show should make you wanna fuck or fight. Not rally a nasty conservative politician

It's okay to fight, as long as you're not a conservative.

What a load of fucking trash. This is the embodiment of taqiyya.
>>
>>75263467
Agreed. We also need a mutually beneficial solution to our nation's obligations to the negroids and other legal non whites "free men" phenomena.
>>
>>75263467
Youre next half blood.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 750x1334
>huff po

Yeah, I'm not giving them the click. Can some kind Anon cap or archive it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.