[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britpol - Brexit edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: IMG-20160525-WA0000.jpg (20 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160525-WA0000.jpg
20 KB, 315x315
So any more movement on the brexit..
I've seen news stories saying the polls are selecting who to speak with to try and gather a higher percentage of remain and in some circumstances people have been asked multiple times and have there say count more than once.

Where as all live polls on sites like Facebook twitter and the newspaper sites leave always wins with 65+% and have much much higher amount of votes (some times 30k) where as the official polls only have size selections of 800 - 2000
>>
>queen elizabeth will never shit in your mouth

why even live?
>>
>>75256600
Thats just nasty
Imagine the gig with the Chinese putting toothpaste from 1 tube to the other but replace tooth paste with shit and the tubes with one another anus' would u be kill or just dirty
>>
File: hope.png (104 KB, 654x611) Image search: [Google]
hope.png
104 KB, 654x611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Don't trust the polls, even online polls are more representative at this point.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/yougovs-polling-methods-were-flawed-2016-5

All phone polls are flawed as they have a higher percentage of recent uni graduates, which are more likely to vote stay.

YouGov did a phone poll accounting for this and they had leave +1.

(pic related)
>>
>>75256738
Leave +3, Sorry.
>>
>>75256738

http://www.financialexpress.com/article/economy/brexit-phone-polls-skewed-towards-in-ahead-of-britains-eu-referendum-shows-yougov/261882/

Better article.
>>
We will be staying, polls at this stage mean nothing. Once the stay camp pulls out all the SJW stops it'll be a clean sweep, with only the people who don't bow to bullying and peer pressure voting to leave.
>>
Got me mum to vote Leave, all I had to say was Turkey could join lol.
>>
>>75257034
>We will be staying
Especially with the abysmal Vote Leave campaign. What are they even doing?

Today, The Times has covered probably the most damning EU story I've read in years and Vote Leave need to be covering the fuck out of it. Only person I heard talking about on LBC today was, surprise, Nigel Farage, who isn't even part of the official campaign.
>>
>>75257325
I think todays Sun was horrific, you're most right amigo
>>
Did anyone watch Question Time last night?

Team Brexit smashed it
>>
>>75257034
>>75257325

weak b8, shills
>>
>>75257807
What exactly was my bait, you fucking moron?
>>
>>75256508
Did anyone else watch DP today?
That "Economist" got btfo so hard - and he was so low energy
>>
>>75257903
Watching it now, he sounds lie he's gonna cry.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDPHgZW8AV0&index=11&list=FL_93GQDKPz5KyJ3xgVP0nhg Remember history? :>
>>
>>75257807
Seeing as I'm clearly advocating for leaving, I guess you're one of the stay cucks?
>>
File: animal farm.gif (499 KB, 478x358) Image search: [Google]
animal farm.gif
499 KB, 478x358
>>75256508
What if

>Brexit happens
>Queen dies

Oh how we will laugh.
>>
>>75258152
It would be glorious. Once Karl the Cuck is King we can finally wash our hands of this German monarchy.
>>
>>75257325

Yep, farrage cleverly stayed out if it a bit so as not to cause a lot of cucked people to just associate it with a UKIP vote - but he's had to pick up the slack because the leave campaign is MIA. It's going to be a landslide to remain and we're going to be slowly fucked from here on out.
>>
>>75258152
What if

>Trump looses
>Mc D's closes

Oh how we will laugh
>>
File: boris kettle power.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boris kettle power.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>>75256508

> EU army
> Some kettles and toasters to be banned by the EU
> Unlimited Muslim rape gangs
> Can't say no to EU laws or get fined to oblivion
> Most of our laws are made over there now
> Commonwealth has become stunted under the EU
> Can't make trade treaties with the rest of the world unless through the EU.
> Japan, Norway, Canada, USA, Australia etc. are doing just fine simply trading with the EU's free market, outside the EU and self regulating, in charge of their own trade treaties.

You will never have this opportunity again. This is the only time your decision will make any difference to people you have never heard of overseas in their decadent elegant political palaces getting all of your money and telling you what to do.
Saying no to them will be the ONLY TIME in your life EVER that will have any significance, will make any difference, any impact. Leave EU is the only real choice that matters, or will have any effect. It will NEVER happen again never ever EVER!

Reflect on that and choose wisely.

#Brexit #June23rd #IndependenceDayUK
>>
>itt: another thread full of delusional britkeks, who think their vote actually mean something

President Barack Obama joined European leaders in their struggle to deflect a dagger aimed at the heart of the continent’s political unity.

Obama published an opinion article in the Daily Telegraph newspaper shortly after landing in London on Thursday that urged British voters to reject a so-called Brexit. He amplified his message in the news conference, pointing to the relative peace and economic prosperity Europe has enjoyed since World War II.

Europe in the 21st century “looks an awful lot better” than in the 20th century, he said in the news conference. “I think a majority of Europeans recognize that.” The Brexit vote “will send a signal that is relevant about whether the kind of prosperity that we’ve built together is going to continue.”

He also issued [b]a veiled economic threat[/b], warning Britons to be wary of claims made by Brexit backers that the U.S. would quickly reach a trade agreement with the U.K. to maintain preferences the country receives as part of the EU.

tl;dr: Obama, Merkel, Cameron, Junker and Tusk, biggest EU banks and WallStreet are united to keep the UK in the Union.
Brexitfags have literally 0% chance to win.
>>
We're going to stay in there's just too many people eating up all the propaganda. As I'd the UK is going to slip into some horrible hell hole with no work and no human rights if we done have the EU taking care of us.
>>
File: 1464288487700.jpg (108 KB, 620x630) Image search: [Google]
1464288487700.jpg
108 KB, 620x630
Spread it.
>>
>>75258665
The UK will literally sink into the ocean if we vote to leave the EU

t. UK subreddit
>>
>>75258777

Note that every fucking one of them has ties to Goldman.
>>
>>75259050
Didnt notice that thanks eagle eye
>>
>>75258665

The amazing thing is that all the evidence is there for the EU being awful, from the outset it would be a masterwork to make it look good to convince voters. Yet the leave campaign just doesn't exist, they have the easiest lot and they aren't even trying, it's just Boris and Farrage trying their best.

The media wont even cover them, too much interest against leaving.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.