[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whoa.... really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
whoa.... really makes you think.
>>
>>75255740
Of course it's a nigger.
>>
Nowhere it says you are supposed to be able to survive on the minimum wage. Get a better job.
>>
I wonder what the cost of living is like in his neck of the woods. I wonder what sort of bills he's paying. I wonder if he can maintain a budget.

There are other ways to get him off the street beside increasing minimum wage, I bet.
>>
>>75255740
Im homeless in that same kodel tent. Its comfy as fuck. Why doesnt he go inside and get a snug sleeping bag from army surplus.

Plus i work 39 hours a week nigger. I am just saving money on rent. Oh and i make 17 an hour.

Nigger
>>
>>75256012
He can also, y'know, move to where the CoL is lower.
>>
usa is disgusting country.
>>
>>75255740
As much as I'm for livable wages, these are fucking entry level jobs that 15 year olds can do. You're not supposed to make any fast food job your career unless you're a career waitress or some shit who actually interacts with the customers.
>>
>>75255740
>All the money, McDonald's makes they certainly can afford to pay $15.an hour. American people deserves better wages. ......

Horrific grammar aside, if McDonald's paid every fucking employee $15 an hour, their profits would fall dramatically. I don't think this chick realises just how many fucking people McDonald's employs.
>>
File: bootyhadmelike.jpg (47 KB, 268x365) Image search: [Google]
bootyhadmelike.jpg
47 KB, 268x365
>>75255740
>Works at McDonald's
>is a nigger
>last name McCray

There's a joke here somewhere. It probably involves jews too.
>>
File: 348s.jpg (27 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
27 KB, 348x348
>>75255740
those are some real nice boots. i'm betting $100+ boots. those pants look like they are expensive designers.

i live on minimal wages back in the late 90s to early 00s. this man can too.

like many people who bitch about this shit, he just needs to realize the difference what are necessaries and wants.

also, perhaps taking a few night classes using FAFSA would help him.

fast food workers, although they work hard, do not deserve $15 an hour
>>
>>75256946
Czech is pretty stellar. Olomouc was fantastic
>>
File: 1421095146427.png (63 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1421095146427.png
63 KB, 225x225
>>75255740
>minimum wage gets bumped to $15 an hour
>fast food workers replaced by machines

I can't wait for this shit to happen. At least there will be some actual uniformity in the food finally.
>>
>>75255740
It's called going to college and getting an actual job. Not working at a grease filled shithole.
>>
>>75258163
your food will still be made by a human, moron.

cashiers will be replaced by computers.

the moron making your food can still get fucked up, moron.
>>
>>75258415
You're telling me they couldn't create a robot that can put together a fucking hamburger? We have robots doing brain surgery but yeah no a hamburger, that's too much for modern robotics

And before you complain about potential cost, realize a 40-hour worker at McDonald's makes up to $20,000 per year.
>>
don't make a lot of money? you find a roommate and split the rent.
>>
>>75258356
You don't even NEED to go to college to be successful.

There's thousands of restaurants in the US operated by people who never went to college.

Find a void in the market and fill it.
>>
>>75258356
Niggers are usually too dumb to make it past the 10th grade college is an impossibility for most of them.
>>
File: 14f.jpg (241 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
14f.jpg
241 KB, 1200x1200
>>75255740
>Why can't I live off of a job that gives part time hours?
>Why can't I live off of a job that has pay meant for a teenager in high school?
>Why can't I live off of a job that takes absolutely no special skills, knowledge, or abilities?

People who are above 19 years old and working at McDonalds, retail, etc... need to get their shit together and stop blaming everyone else for their problems.

Get an education (a useful one) or learn a trade.
>>
>>75255809
fpbp
>>
>>75258696
It would pay for itself after a couple years.
>>
File: 1396486008589.jpg (47 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1396486008589.jpg
47 KB, 500x333
>>75255809

he's homeless because he has done something that disqualified from welfare/assisted living

cities usually hand that shit out like candy to people because it gets federal funding, but not for this guy and he even has a job

there's a lot more to this that isn't being said
>>
>/pol/ complain everyday about the rich who fuck up the western country
>defend the Mcdo who use Monsanto food, don't pay taxes, based in Cayman
>influence us government for the mexican immigration

Wow, fucking stupid
>>
>>75255740
So where does it say min wage should be enough to live on your own or god forbid raise a family. All the people i know who worked for min and even larger wage in their youth lived in beat up flats with bigger number of people than bedrooms. And they had plenty of spare money for weed and booze and even maintaining a car.
What does that nigger wany, a house of his own while flipping burger?
>>
>>75255740
I just don't understand why the very same people are for

a) higher minimum wage,
b) more immigration of unskilled labourers,
c) unlimited globalism and free trade so that businesses can just move where work is even cheaper

Why the fuck are these people allowed to vote
>>
>>75257000
>career waitress
>relies on tips to supplement income

i suppose becoming a pan handler/beggar is a career nowadays too
>>
>>75260165
Fine dining service is a career because it requires an extensive knowledge of food and wine etc.

Other than that, fuck em.
>>
Raising minimum wage will do absolutely nothing for a person who is determined to make a living on the minimum wage and never seek a better opportunity. It doesn't matter what it's raised to, those people will still be in debt up to their eyeballs, buy shit they can't afford, and live where they can't afford. It's not a money problem it's a behavior problem.
>>
Why don't these people share an apartment or something? Rent divided by 3 people isn't that much. Definitely enough to survive on 40/hr/week @$8/hour. Shit that's even enough to tuck some away if your rent is 1500/month split 3 ways.

I'm poor too since I lost my job. You know what I'm doing? I'm taking my savings, 7 grand, moving out of my apt, and I'm buying a camper van. It'll be my new home until I can get a job again and save up some.

If I didn't have 7 grand on me, I'd still just lease a used truck, buy a camper shell ($400 for a decent one if you shop around craigslist/kijiji) and live there. There, now your rent is 350/month (insurance and lease), and you can get a gym membership for 20/month to shower and whatnot. You can absolutely live comfortably in a nice camper shell. Even working fucking 20 hours/week will still let you squeeze by.

Like, there are so many options to get by reasonably comfortably making minimum wage. What the fuck are these people doing with their money?
>>
>>75258696
no, moron, robots are not conducting brain surgery.

surgeons controlling robotic hands are performing the surgery.
>>
Increased wages won't help the financially retarded.
The more money they get, the more money they spend. Whether their paycheck is $500 or $5000, they'll blow the whole thing in three days.

These people think credit exists so they can buy clothes and electronics they can't afford. They have no idea what a budget is. They will never own a home or make any worthwhile investments.

They're permanently fucked and a raise won't help them.
>>
>>75255740
Instead of raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour the US government just needs to disqualify all these gigantic corporations from tax breaks if a certain percentage of their employees are on some kind of state based welfare program. All of these corporations will fix things real fucking quick.
>>
They should give it to the Chinese. At least they make useful shit like iphones. WTF are burgers good for?
>>
>>75255740
Not even a little bit. If he had more to provide society he would have it better.
He should have payed attention in school instead of dealing in the street corner. His own fault.
>>
File: fight for fifteen.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
fight for fifteen.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>75255740

I'm sure he'll be better off without a job.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.