[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PANCREATIC CANCER ANON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: CLhRdeR.jpg (829 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
CLhRdeR.jpg
829 KB, 2448x3264
To make a very long story short I've been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

I've lived long enough to see my children graduate from college debt free and cosigned their mortgages so they'd be able to own homes instead of being cucked by landlords.

I've set them up with reasonable allotments so they can pay off their homes cash, establish businesses so they don't have to work for other people and have money left over to send their children (if they decide to have children) to college as well.

After all is said and done I still have quite a bit of money left to spend. My wife is set and despite her disinterest I've established separate trusts that will enable her to enjoy the duration of her life in comfort.

I am thinking about donating money to charity but don't know of any good causes. Most charity only uses a small percentage of acquired funds to help people and the majority lines the pockets of their board of directors and chair people.

I was thinking of donating the majority of my surplus funds to a group like PEGIDA or another Nationalist group in Europe.

Suggestions?

Inb4: herrderr I'm poor gib monie pls
>>
Give it to the first post

Or the best post.

But then you'd be giving it to the same post.
>>
Buy a gun and shoot hillary.
>>
>>75251509
Donate Mercedes to your children. Or pay the tuition to a few students you don't know
>>
>>75251607

You've been shitting up every thread this morning.

Bravo. At least you're dedicated to your cause.
>>
>>75251509
Set up a network to help nationalist in the US, maybe some land for them to do something with or a small business so they don't have to be worried about being fired for what they say/do
>>
>>75251509
Set up your own trust for white, straight male children who need help with education and funding.
Watch the butthurt flow from heaven.
>>
keep it all in the family, never donate to charity unless that charity is helping a family member or friend directly

aka don't be a fool
>>
>>75251780
This is a good answer desu. Or help out your parents if they're still alive, that or any other worthy family members (read: not irresponsible sacks of shit). Its important to create and maintain traditional family networks. I'm talking cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.
>>
>>75251509
Fuck charity.

Just enjoy your wealth to the last bit, everything you cannot spend/enjoy, leave your children.
If anything you say is true, you've done a mans work. Rest easy, spend your last days trading your success to experience all you would ever wish to experience.
>>
Stay strong brother. My dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer too and he beat it.
>>
>>75251509
>Children
>College
Unless those are your wife's kids, you're old as fuck. Go ask somebody at church or the community center or something.
>>
>>75251509
I think you should get a professional law firm to send the money to your kids in like 10 or 15 years time from now while not telling your kids anything about it whatsoever. That way they'd be independent and they'd get a nice windfall from you in a decades time.

Charities and causes look good in the ads and on paper but there's always so much admin, staff, and other hierarchical bs and red tape that many people would be skimming off your cash and only a small amount would help a good cause.

Leave it for your kids in a delayed trust fund and make sure they're not told about it, like I said.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-08-45-02.png (337 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-08-45-02.png
337 KB, 1080x1920
>>75251679

I've been paying for random people's tuition for years. After my sister was murdered my family and I established a scholarship fund based on academic achievement. 11 years now.

My children got new reliable vehicles when they got their licenses. Mercedes are nice but shouldn't be trusted to teenagers. They're adults with their own means of paying off a car note.
>>
File: 1461301162561.gif (16 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461301162561.gif
16 KB, 125x125
>>75251874
Did the pirates of the pancreas help him beat it
>>
>>75251701

I've thought about this, but Americans have the capacity to raise hell on their own. Idiots with guns can accomplish an awful lot.

Any Australia causes worth donating to?
>>
>>75251509
Also I forgot to say sorry to hear about your diagnosis anon. Hope its not all doom and gloom in your household these days. Try to find some joy, spend time with your kids. I wish the best for you and yours.
>>
>>75251509
Vote for Trump before you go anon please leave a better world behind, we will name things after you...
>>
>>75251925
No. They found it just in time and it was still curable.
>>
>>75251804

I likeep helping others. My family is very well provided for.
>>
Herrderr I'm poor gib monie pls
>>
>>75251931
I'd so no, Australia isn't in the position Europe or America is yet
>>
>>75251896
Good man. You have done enough to enjoy rest of your life. Spend on yourself.
>>
>>75251509
>I've been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

If you don't go down guns blazing, gunning down the people who wronged you then you're just a waste.
>>
>>75251509
>not buying an army of Negro mercenaries and using it to conquer backward African countries and then making yourself Emperor of the Catholic Kingdom of Greater Rhodesia
>>
>>75251925
We can take the bone train.
>>
>>75251509
Sorry to hear about your illness. My uncle had the same.

I would split and give the rest to your children desu. Put it in some kind of trust fund that they dont see until they are 40 if necessary.

If not that, you could put the cat amongst the pigeons by setting up a scholarship for cis white male only!
>>
>>75251968

Already did that.

MAGA baby.
>>
>According to the American Cancer Society, for all stages of pancreatic cancer combined, the one-year relative survival rate is 20%, and the five-year rate is 6%.

get a trawler. get weapons. we'll meet you on the coast.
>>
>>75251509
Give the money to people ou love to pay off their mortgages or student loans. Don't give to charities. If you do Jews will siphon off most and leave a pittance for whatever's the "cause". Help people you care abot.
>>
>>75252031

Fair enough.

>>75252034

I honestly wouldn't know where to begin. My entire career was comprised of traveling the planet and meeting new people. Thanks for the suggestion though.
>>
I have an outstanding ticket that I need taken care of to get a job on tuesday, kick me $200 if you want to help someone broke get a job OP
>>
>>75252139
Thank you brother, is there any way you can recover? How old are you, I assume 40-50s based on your post?
>>
Donate to the Nambia Nazi colony people.
>>
>>75251509
Support Infowars by ensuring all your kids have the latest water filters, non-perishable food, Hillary for prison t-shirts, super male vitality and brainforce!

t. Alex Jones
>>
>>75251509
SET UP A WHITE ONLY SCHOLARSHIP YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT
>>
>>75252137

We've been giving $75,000 hand outs to white kids from the burbs for 11 years now. Although students graduate with enormous debts it's their own fault for studying the same shit 90% of their peers are studying. I told my children if they didn't obtain doctoral degrees their education was their burden to pay for. Needless to say both of my sons are doctors. One is an engineer the other a medical doctor.

I'd prefer to leave my money to a Nationalit group though.
>>
File: 1462438351099.jpg (81 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
1462438351099.jpg
81 KB, 460x676
>>75251509
I think a donation to Nordfront would come to good use, they're very active despite being a pretty small organisation. Some of the stuff they do create lulz for the rightwingers and massive butthurt for the left, they've organized street- and bathhouse patrols for safety aswell as demonstrations with up to 300 people gatherings. They have "nests" in different parts of sweden, (I guess they're kinda similiar to the militia groups in the US) which I think operate on their own and do various political manifestations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKW4BGMCB3o

"Economical support
The Nordic Resistance Movement is always in need of economical support. The organization receives no state funding, and you as an individual can make a great difference by supporting us. Consider it an investment in a brighter future." - https://www.nordfront.se/english

Nordfront
Iban: 4130000000041711848189
Bic: Ndeasess
Adress: Box 52
772 22 Grängesberg
Sweden
>>
>>75252234
>My entire career was comprised of traveling the planet and meeting new people
What did you do?
>>
>>75252298

Stage 4, no recovery.

I'm 58.
>>
>>75252234
>My entire career was comprised of traveling the planet and meeting new people.
I'm jelly as fuck. Anyways, why not try writing or publishing some literary works? Like, either about your life, your philosophy or maybe something that would make people lean towards your political views.
>>
File: spurdo.png (11 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
11 KB, 343x543
Hillary or Merkel
Take one for the team
>>
>>75251509
If you've got the cash, why not try the cure they've developed in Brazil, Phosphoethanolamine. Just some powder you take as capsules. If not for yourself, but for the rest of the world. If it works, one could create huge-ass batches and fuck big pharma over for billions. They'd probably kill you over it though.
>>
>>75251509

UPLOAD YOUR BRAIN TO A COMPUTER OR HAVE YOURSELF FROZEN

Cancer has already been cured, just not all kinds. It takes time to adapt the meds that enable your immune system to see and destroy the cancer. All you need to do is stay alive for maybe a decade.
>>
>>75251509

Donate to the Pvv, Wilders will save europe.
>>
>>75252496

Commodities broker. Was a resource allocator/purchaser once upon a time.
>>
>>75252470
Nice! I'll send over some oilmoney.
>>
>>75252522

The conditions of me donating money to people will come in increments based on accomplisments. If I dictate the terms an organization received money but they fell short or turned their back on a promise made my children and lawyers would revoke said funding. I'm an idiot, but I'm not stupid. Fuck writing a book.
>>
>>75252498
This might be a bit of a tough question, but is it scary or have you come to terms with it?
>>
>>75251509
Kill yourself
>>
>>75252498
I'm so so sorry :( I hope you get to live the rest of your days out in peace and happiness. Do you have any advice for someone like me who is in their mid to late 20s?
>>
just keep it in the family as long as you didnt raise cucks

large, wealthy families are the strongest bastian
>>
>>75252498
Please, for the love of Don, try alternative cancer cures. I've heard so much about it and always been curious as fuck. There are a shtiload of patients that claim they healed from incurable cancers, but there's no real way to know if they really work.

Since you have nothing to lose at this point, won't you try them and then report eventual progress?
They can't make you worse than you already are and cost very little, on average.

Documentary about them:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km2cqQNFtEs
>>
>>75252676

I've lived long enough to accomplish every goal I've ever set for myself, plus some.

I'm very content at the moment and immediately came to terms with my own mortality.

To quote JM Barrie: "To die will be an awfully big adventure."
>>
File: 1410289527757.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1410289527757.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>75252528
>posts gondola
>spurdo.jpg
>>
>>75251509
No suggestions, only here to wish you the best anon. Do not fear death, what lies beyond has yet to be determined. It's the end of one journey and only the beginning of the next.

I'll keep you in my prayers.
>>
>>75252733

Set goals, keep them.

Don't break promises to yourself.

Be fair to yourself and accomplish goals in baby steps. To look at the big picture can be overwhelming.

Nature gave you instincts, always trust your primitive instincts and gut feelings.

Have children and get married, it's gratifying although difficult.

Enjoy being young.
>>
>>75252827
Thats a great attitude to have man, you should look into alternative medicines like others said in the thread, what have you got to lose?
>>
>>75251509
Cure yourself with cannabis oil. What do you have to lose? Try it; It's worked for people who's doctors said no recovery. I'm surprised they didn't say 10% chance to live just so they could milk you for the treatment costs.
>>
>>75251509
know them feels anon (i have cf - pancreas is killing itself off)

your best bet is to put that money to good use locally where you can oversee everything and ensure it has an impact - its really the only way you can be sure

other than that, you should try to enjoy the little time you have left its all we will ever have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9TShlMkQnc
>>
>>75252744

I'm content with my life ending soon. I'd rather enjoy the time I have left than exhaust myself seeking an impossible cure. Thank you for your concern.
>>
>>75252926
How do I live with myself knowing that I have done so much wrong and am a fucking degenerate?

Also, gib shekels pls :^)
>>
>>75252926

Can you explain where you see the global financial system headed?
>>
If you give me the money i'll use it to kickstart a revolution.
>>
>>75253050
Think of your family anon, its worth it to them
>>
>>75253050
Well then good luck and let's hope all that Bible stuff was just bullshit (or that priests really have the power to absolve you of your sins).
>>
>>75251509
>I was thinking of donating the majority of my surplus funds to a group like PEGIDA or another Nationalist group in Europe.

>donating money to politicians

for all that talk of not being a cuck, you just showed everyone how much of a cuck you are.

good riddance when you die. i'm sure your spoiled little hateful children will grow into degeneracy like the rest of the modern conservacucks.
>>
>>75252926
Thank you I really am sorry you sound like an amazing guy. I'm glad you've come to terms with it, I could never imagine. I don't imagine there are very high numbers of older people on 4chan how long have you been coming?
>>
>>75253110

One day at a time, only you can change yourself.

>>75253117

If I was young in today's economy I'd learn every dialect of Chinese I could and start my career over again as a baby formula broker. After their own people poisoned thousands of babies the Chinese have lost trust in their own people, ergo have sought sustenance for their babies abroad. China also having repealed their "one child only" law is going to equate to tens of millions of babies to feed within the next few years.

It's a gold mine I wish I had the strength to benefit from.
>>
>>75253308
brb gonna sell my car and invest in baby formula.
>>
>>75253283

I came here via eBaumsworld in 2007 maybe 2008. A raid on the chat room I used to bullshit in is what led me to /b/. That board got boring so I found a home with /new/. After that board was deleted and hosted on a .net site (another chan) I putzed around for a whole until /pol/ was created. Haven't stopped shitposting since.
>>
>>75253308
>>75253447
No but seriously: are you telling the truth? Because I wouldn't mind trying this path.
>>
File: ~.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
~.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>75251509
It's tough making cancer threads man. I just want to say I feel you. Keep your head up, I know there are weak moments, that's totally normal.

I was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma 2 years ago. It quickly spread all over my body (including the 2 killers brain/pancreas)
The primary reason I am not ok with this diagnosis is b/c I waited until later in life to have a child. My little girl finished Kindergarten yesterday, she's 6 years old. I wont see her 10th birthday. Again, I just want you to know that there is someone in the world who knows exactly how this shit feels (and it sucks man.) Just keep on moving forward brother. If I go before you, I will lay away a place.
shit if you need to talk i can give my email address...i've not been sleeping well recently so im awake most all night and day

I'm sorry I can't offer sage advice, but I can offer a sympathetic ear.

mjohnston311 at gee mail

picture of my drums unrelated
>>
>>75253515
>It's tough making cancer threads man
unless you're australian.
>>
is this a reddit pasta? how old are you
>>
>>75253447

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/empty-tin-sales-a-new-low-in-baby-formula-saga/news-story/b269717700fa9128470803cb34363705

If I were young again, it'd be the first and only thing I'd do to earn another fortune.
>>
>>75253498
See
>>75253592

Why would I lie... do some research. Find yourself a good source for cheap wholesale formula and resell to the Chinese. The amount of money you'd miss out on making would be soul crushing.
>>
File: 1462814044504.jpg (53 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
1462814044504.jpg
53 KB, 500x541
Good luck OP. If there's an afterlife, you've earned it.
>>
>>75251667
I second this.
>>
>>75253463
Oh man so you're a true oldfag haha. Well I hope a miracle happens somehow, you sound like a great man.
>>
Go on the American field trip. Buy an RV or rent one, get your self some CDs of all your favorite music. Maybe give some money to the poor while you at.
>>
>>75251667

She's dug her own grave.
>>
>>75251607
I salute you!
>>
Donate it to an animal welfare company.

Fucking Sarah McLaughlin got me hooked on that depressing dog pussy.

>IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGELS
>>
>>75251667
if he does that she will win
>>
File: 1463139279558.jpg (6 KB, 250x104) Image search: [Google]
1463139279558.jpg
6 KB, 250x104
>>75253544
>>
>>75251509
Shit pancreatic cancer is the worst. Is there any chance that it is operable?
>>
>>75251509
I hear the government could use a few extra bucks, have you considered donating to the IRS?

don't ask what you can do for your country, just give us the money, faggot
>>
>>75252108
this loo-less madman has a good point
>>
>>75253983
>Zombie Shillary rules Burgerland
Not bad
>>
>>75253648
>Why would I lie
For the lulz, if you're a real shitposter.

But I'll look into it. Thanks and godspeed, man.
>>
File: 348s (5).jpg (27 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
348s (5).jpg
27 KB, 348x348
>>75253183

So....you're a nigger?

How's that going for you?
>>
>>75252108

Didn't Joseph Kony try to do something similar to this but with a child army?
>>
File: 064.jpg (92 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
92 KB, 846x846
not going to ask for money, but instead advice.

I'm a 22 year old poorfag who has never worked and am a social fuckup, but I have a chance via an artistic career that is very promising.

any business advice you can give?
>>
OP, what initial symptoms did you end up noticing, and were you a heavy drinker? I'm only in my mid-20s but drink pretty heavily and feel like I'm starting to fuck my body up pretty hard, and recently, I've been thinking I might be hurting my pancreas more than my liver, as I believe it's a lot less regenerable.
>>
>>75254266
See
>>75253592

Chinese only buy their own art. They're also the largest consumer of fine wines on the planet...I'd broker wine or formula if I needed to make a pile of cash quickly.
>>
>>75251509
Like all good white people I love dogs, so you could always donate to no kill shelters. Just my. 02
>>
>>75253515
That sounds awful I can't imagine the pain of knowing you can't be there for your kid..I'm sorry man cancer is a cunt..
>>
Hey Op. You are a brave soul. i am truely sorry to hear that you have cancer. My dad died of cancer and I think of him every day.

I think you money would go best to

South African Family Relief
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18BIhD9YnT8FXON5fH7xxg/videos

1/3 of White South Africans are living in garbage dumps.. really.
>>
How'd you end up with so much wealth?
Here's a song
https://youtu.be/_pK8wMZdihk
>>
>>75251509
Donate to the Nambia colony.
>>
>>75254474
Not to mention, they get routinely slaughtered by feral niggers that hate them just because they're white.
>>
>>75254394
What about funding medical research in to pancreatic cancer?
>>
>>75254230
Don't leave the money to a nationalist group. For all their "good intentions" the vast majority is utterly incompetent and it will ultimately go to waste. Better have it invested/placed somewhere secretly and have it awarded to your most successful/virtuous grandchild at 25
>>
File: image.gif (133 KB, 350x499) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
133 KB, 350x499
>>75251509

Gib money pl0x

Will teach hermetic arts 4 cash
>>
Just spend it on heroin. That's what I would do.
>>
If I were you anon, I'd go to Europe and check out some of the great art works.

I mean, if I were in your shoes, I certainly wouldn't be shitposting on /pol/.

Have you seen Mauna Loa yet? Everest? Antarctica? Greenland? If you have the funds, take the opportunity to see the sights you soon won't be able to see.

Your family is provided for, you've done good works, and lived a good life. Might as well get to see the rare sights most never get to see.
>>
If it's a sizable amount of money, consider setting up a scholarship endowment. Set any criteria you deem respectable. That's my dream.
>>
>>75251509
Anon. My house has mold in it and needs roof repairs...I hate to ask but....
>>
Fund alternative newsites in Germany and Sweden. I'd give my right arm to hear some decent reporting from those countries. Alternatively, fund research into the crime wave in these countries. If you manage to establish there IS actually a crime wave you're providing ammunition for people.
Part of the difficulty in making an argument is that the govts purposely release no data, or claim they don't collect it, and then dismiss people arguing against immigration because they don't have data
>>
50mgs of iodine per day with some essential oil supplements and omegas will kill that shit OP. That's all cannabis oil is really about. Cancer is like a fungus or bacteria in that it cannot survive the higher energetic environments. This very simple but sort of secret shit because the general population is so dumb when it comes to understandings of energy. We live in a Einsteinian shit world when Tesla was the real deal. Take my advice or die. It's up to you.
>>
>>75254643

The EDL used my money to organize a protest in Stoke-on-Trent and provided food/drink for everyone that showed up. That Tommy Robinson is a good man, although a sheister.
>>
>>75254863
>higher energetic
You mean basic? Or acidic?
>>
>>75254931
OP, don't mean to rummage through your wallet, but how much dough you got? What number are we talking about?
>>
>>75254863
no cancer cells have the same tolerances as other cells because they are the same shit. Take your weedman quack science elsewhere
>>
>>75254773

Aren't there laws prohibiting said journalism in those counties though? At that point I'd sooner funnel arms to the citizens of Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>75255029

8 figures +
>>
>>75255033
Actually cancer cells are weaker than normal (this is the principle under chemiotherapy and radiotherapy: cancer cells die before the healthy ones).
>>
>>75254964
Similar concept were talking hertz
>>
>>75254716
See
>>75251896

I already do that. I give a full ride scholarship to a student of my choosing from the high school I graduated from, in my sisters memory. I have a board of chair people who review potential recipients and vote to see who's most worthy. It's a good system.
>>
>>75254931
If you want to succeed in that effort you must be more jewish/covert/subversive about it. Sending some lads on the street that will only fan the flames isn't sadly going to change anything. You need people who are presentable and with good speaking and debate skills sort of like Milo to slowly turn the tides. Unless you want to co-establish a redpill secret society similar and antithetical to the Soros shadow empire better make a smaller scale gesture like travelling or giving it to someone
>>
>>75252554

Good morning sir, and peace be with you. You are a man with high integrity and I respect that tremendously.

With your experience as a commodity broker, can you give me your 2, 5, and 10 year global economic outlook? I know your time is precious but for me so is my future.
>>
>>75255079
I will never see that much money in my life. I wish I made more money, then I could be happy.
>>
To think, /pol/ would be dying because of pc.
>>
>>75255307

Milo is a kike faggot. I'd sooner chop off my cock than donate a single cent to people like him. He's playing a role others can laugh at and ridicule mercilessly. He's a forced meme and no one here actually likes him, only shill posters make threads about him.
>>
>>75255079
Sssheeeeeeeeit.

I've written a 400k words novel (2 novels actually) putting inside every conceivable redpill about WW2 and how it really happened. I'm not being immodest if I say that would really shake things up (everything is researched and documented) and would cast the european "historical guilt" because of nazism in a very different light, potentially helping us overcome the current migrant crisis and giving back credibility to nationalistic movements.

Point is, here in Italy a few months ago it became illegal to question the Holocaust (just while I was writing it).
The only hope would be to translate it in english and publish it in America, but I'm not proficient enough and I can't afford the translation. 10-13k euros would cover it, and if it made waves in America and/or in the UK, it might be translated in some other uncucked country and spread here too.
Would you be interested to invest, for a share of the profits?
>>
...I'm not going into great detail here, but Iodine is a halogen with a lot of properties. If you were to add it to a sugar mash with yeast already added intended to brew beer the yeast would not be able to propagate even tho the PH has not been adjusted.But it doesn't work like an anti-microbial agent such as soap/lye or and oxidizer such as peroxide.
>>
Donate to therightstuff.biz or some other alt-right outlet. White nationalism is growing in this generation and it is the only way forward to save, the US, Europe, the white race, and Western Civilization short of a nuclear winter. You obviously care about your children's futures, so this would be the wisest way to use your money.
>>
>>75251509
>don't know any good causes
donate to EFF and the Daily Stormer/Stromfront
>>
>>75255046
AFAIK about the German case, the real issue is that all citizens (unless they are students receiving direct backing from the government) are required to pay a tax of sorts for their government-sponsored entertainment/news. Imagine being required to set aside a portion of your monthly paycheck specifically for PBS or MSNBC.

Anyways, not only are the programs and production values for this government sponsored monstrosity shit (to compare, the BBC receives much less money [because it's not a direct "tax"] and their programs are much better), but they're also piped to the brim with radical left indoctrination.
>>
>>75251509
You should do heroine before you die, you're already heading out so you won't need to worry about withdrawls.
>>
>>75255467

The only happiness I've found in life was watching my children chase fireflies, family cookouts, holidays etc etc etc.

Money is meaningless without purpose to spend it. It won't fix the issues you have with yourself.

Although it makes life easier I'd trade it all to see my future grandchildren grow up.
>>
>>75255506
Yeah that's why i said "sort of like Milo". Normies are actually listening to him and i see that in my peers. All i'm saying is make sure it's meaningful, and funding widely hated unprofessional chav attracting groups is wasting your hard earned money.

Hell, maybe set up a treasure hunt that's extremely difficult and have half the nation running amok for a couple of those millions.
>>
>>75251509
Buy 4chan ad space for dat boi.
>>
>>75255310
See
>>75253592

The future belongs to China. Invest there.
>>
File: 1426382525001.jpg (26 KB, 432x433) Image search: [Google]
1426382525001.jpg
26 KB, 432x433
I believe that the most effective way to actually fight immigration would be to spread arabic propaganda in the source countries.
Most people who migrated to Europe indeed have very falsified information and great expectations. The smugglers etc. are spreading lies that in Europe they're all loved and can easily get a job and a bright future.
Spreading the truth in arabic would be the most effective way. The truth that they're hated here, will never reach high quality of living, and their children will grown despised and isolated from both cultures, thus becoming easy prey for radical islamists. Their future is not bright, and their life will not be nice.

Or fund abandoned dogs :(
Everyone (except muslims) love dogs, and people can be so cruel to innocent dogs. This would also make your children be proud of you and think of you as a hero, not a villain.
>>
>>75255702
Anon don't do this. There's nothing we can do even if you say that and you know it. ;_;
>>
>>75251509
hmm, with 8 figures, you could pay for the tv licence for everyone in my country, now that would be a worthy cause

or, I dunno, buy a shitload of assault rifles and have them stashed around the country
>>
>>75255079
Oh, I'm also a sociologist trained to make population researches.
I'd like to do an inquiry of a few thousands muslims living in Europe asking them though questions (the ones never asked), to highlight how deeply different and irreconciliable their islamic beliefs are with ours and the immense danger they represent to european culture... but economy in Italy is shit and nobody's hiring in any research center.
Fucking money is always the problem. Might actually try the baby formula thing.
>>
>>75255741

A treasure hunt would ultimately cost lives. I don't want to be responsible for what idiots do.
>>
>>75251509

Buy us all Trump stickers and signs and shirts and hats and distribute them via a spam email that you post here and we e-mail with our real emails and addresses. May be a little bit of work, but you could die knowing tou helped the god emperors children show off his name.
>>
>>75255818

Buy assault rifles for your countrymen perhaps.
>>
Maybe you could set up a fund for conservative student groups on campuses.
>>
>>75251509
Giving money to poor people directly is actually a far better way to affect change than giving it to some organization where they have tons of extra costs involved.
>>
>>75255702
But that is my problem. All my issues are caused by a lack of money or time. If I had money, I wouldn't have to work full time. Then I could do what I want to do.

I'll probably end up offing myself if my wife offs herself. But, you're twice my age so I've sure there's nothing I could say that you haven't dealt with.

My best bet is it get killed and my family gets 500k, that would get them out of poverty. Wife wouldn't live long if I went though. I'm the only thing keeping her from biting the bullet because she thinks she's a freak.
>>
>>75255962
I meant your country, but either or both
>>
>>75255851

You should.

Australian dairy farmers are becoming multimillionaires overnight because of this. It'd be stupid to ignore a market that hungry (literally).
>>
>>75255079
did you actually made that money or you inherited? Also how did you made your fortune, and what do you recommend for people to invest in today
>>
>>75251509
Op, how do you think you got cancer? do you eat organic?
>>
>>75256015

What are 3 immediate issues you'd remedy with money?
>>
>>75256042

America gas enough guns. England however doesn't. I could export them to your country via Iceland. I do have a boat.
>>
>>75254394
How much do you think you need to invest to start with?

Do you have any recommended books or things to learn more about brokering?
I've seen to hit a part in my life where i have to change things drastically and this might be it.
>>
>>75256150
Not him but probably:
>the need to be subservient to assholes
>not being the master of your time
>not having energy left to do what you truly want once you're done working.

>>75256060
I probably will, thanks.
I know absolutely nothing about stocks. Any advice for total beginners?
>>
>>75251509
This OP is my hero.
>>
>>75256105
See
>>75253592

My parents were Irish and Scottish migrants to America. Both cobblers. Not wealthy, left me with debts when they died actually.
>>
>>75255046
I think there are a lot of red pilled people out there too afraid to speak out because there's no data. Facts and figures are the weapons of the normies
>>
>>75256302
I would put my money on illness, housing, and education.
>>
>>75251860
So basically, do drugs
>>
>>75251509
Kill George Soros before you die.
>>
File: Anne_Frank.jpg (10 KB, 261x331) Image search: [Google]
Anne_Frank.jpg
10 KB, 261x331
>>75251509

You will spend the remaining money you desire to spend on curing yourself with alternatives to Chemotherapy & Radiation Therapy. Then with what is left of the money, you will use to invest in said alternative cure for cancer.

Prove everyone wrong. Prove the billion dollar cancer industry wrong. Give people hope. Command the greatest legacy the healthcare world has ever seen.
>>
>>75255079
I'd unironically "herrderr I'm poor gib monie pls" but I don't even have an online account and, on top of that, you rightly sponsor only the brightest and most deserving of such deeds.

I hope you will recover, you seem like a good man.
>>
>>75254460
agreed. dirty cheating bastard. stealing moments from an innocent child...

I've had a ton of surgeries, and rads/chemo. My 'treatment' options now are hospice. I've tried every alternative treatment that i could drum up in the past 2 years. I still use CBD oils, met a guy here who lives in colorado. He is a true bro. Shit, everyone I've talked to outside of this board has been pretty fucking cool
>>
>>75256150
I don't want your money but i would
>relax on the gripping fear an guilt that i will be a failure in life
>Have time to do what i want with my youth without worrying that the time used there will have ruined my prospects

I guess i don't have 3 important things. If you dont mind tell us how you started. I'm 20 myself an soon finishing mech eng school
>>
>>75256272
$10k is really the minimum, fees will eat up your profits

the intelligent investor is a good book
>>
>>75256376
Hence, why I'd like to conduct an extended, in depth research about what the hordes flooding Europe REALLY think.
It'd be an invaluable tool in any argument. Just facts and numbers.
>>
>>75253983
Get out Justin Trudeau, don't you have some women to elbow?
>>
>>75255975
To elaborate on this, you could help conservative student group to gain exposure. Campuses are a beehive of leftism, and this leaves many good honest people feeling alienated.
>>
>>75256272
>>75256302

Don't buy stocks. Be the middleman between a dairy or formula company and the Chinese. Don't be the guy who makes a percentage of what a guy like me would do. That's fucking yourself in the ass with a barbed dildo. Wholesale palates of complete formula at first, then sell at inflated rates overseas. After you've made some money look into production of your own at some point a company like Nestlé will force a buyout because they refuse to compete. That's where the big boy money comes into play.

Start small. Over time you'll grow.
>>
>>75255084
Actually chemiotherapy and radiotherapy work on damaging DNA in duplicating cells, which triggers apoptotic processes. Cancer cells have higher duplication rates, which means they could be more susceptible to DNA damage (but not necessarily, they can even have abolished apoptotic processes or drug-resistance mutations)
>>
>>75256150
I would purchase a home and land for myself and my wife. I am working on it, but a lot of money would mean I wouldn't have to pay for many years. That would include a garden/farm for food and basic weights for extra exercise.
I would help my mother, grandmother, and father so they can be comfortable.
And then because I would not have to worry about work, I would be able to donate my time at the animal shelter like I used to while I was in america.
My big three issues are a home, time, and family. Can't really think of any other isses.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 460x460
>>75254654

Me again

>>75251509

Don't you want to know forbidden knowledge, anon? For a cool 20k I'll teach you the Royal Art.
>>
>>75256477
Sorry, bro.
Have you tried bicarbonate treatments?

Which alternative treatments have you tried? Any result whatsoever?
>>
File: 1463159756136.jpg (64 KB, 438x639) Image search: [Google]
1463159756136.jpg
64 KB, 438x639
>>75251509
Sorry that you have cancer and thank you for donating to a good cause.
>>
>>75256591
I see... thank you very much.
>>
How much time do you have left?
You could get a group of younger trusted compatriots and start a /pol/ony like is always talked about here.
>>
>>75251509
for $10 million dollars, you can have a night with my wife

but you'll have to find me a wife first
>>
>>75256591
Just out of curiosity, what numbers are we talking about?
I mean, could I buy formula for 10 cents a liter here in Italy and then sell it to the chinese for 100 cents a liter? 200? What do you estimate?
>>
>>75251509
use the money to travel the world.
>>
>>75256488

I cracked an algorithm NASDAQ was using to razor off margins essentially fucking over their clients. I photocopied everything I knew and outright extorted a job from them using the evidence I had as blackmail. This was back in the 80's though. Different world.
>>
>>75254474
Actually this is a stellar idea. I saw a doco where they were all living in tin huts, even handing out some friggin caravans would improve people's lives
>>
>>75254863
>giving people hope with useless dude-weed pseudoscience

you are the cancer m8
>>
>>75256888

I'd be far more predatory and charge 250.
>>
>>75256612
Generally, they're more susceptible. This process though favors the more resilient cancer cells, thereby making the cancer stronger and stronger. Which is why cancer has such an high rate of recidivism.
>>
>>75256804
>>75256941
Ah, yes OP: how about you fund the Namibia /pol/ colony? Have you seen the threads they make? For 45k dollars they could buy a huge piece of desert and try to turn it into agricultural land (and get fucked and killed by the natives).

Please, fund them. Just for the lols.
>>
File: norton.jpg (49 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
norton.jpg
49 KB, 620x388
>>75256941
You're the shit , jus so ya know.
>>
>>75256941
Dude, that is so cool.
Write a biography. Even just a 10 pages outline. Then sell it to a screenwriter so they can make a movie of you.
>>
>>75257187
Those guys are idiots, planning to otherthrow the government. They could just just buy lots of lands, invest heavily in infrastructure, and live without fucking over the government. They might even convince Namibia to just sell the land and become a Micronation.
>>
>>75251509
Maybe invest in Hungary and Poland instead of a lost cause like Germany? Your money would go further there and reward people who've defended their homes rather than opening the floodgates for cheap labor.
>>
>>75256655

I don't like the idea of you refusing to establish a business or system of long term benefits. However nice animals may be, it's a dead end unless you're raising them for slaughter. You're like a child.

They do say a fool and his money are easily parted.
>>
>>75257015
lol. I bet you don't even know string-theory or what scalar waves are...basic amino acids, for that matter.
>>
>not buying /pol/ an island and starting Polin Nation
>>
>>75257036
Damn... 25 times as much?

And about wine? If I, say, bought a shitload of really bad wine, the stuff they sell at 1 euro a liter, and then changed the label (with an elegant one) and sold it to the chinese, could I make them pay 200 euros a bottle?
>>
>>75257298
I thought their endgame was precisely to become a micronation.
>>
>>75257409

Wine is a luxury, formula is a necessity. Margins on wine are small but again...they're the largest consumers of fine wine on the planet now. There's money to be made doing both. Using babies as a springboard into immediate wealth is just easier.
>>
>>75257451
They want to literally overthrow Namibia. It would be better just to buy land from them, or otherwise, just settle and keep to themselves a la Oriana and see how things play out.

Maybe try that OP? See if somewhere cheap will sell land for a nationalist micronation? Or maybe help fund Liberland if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>75255263
Oh I see. Thanks for pointing out the earlier post -- didn't see it.

Maybe fund a financial literacy course or set of books to help the young avoid making terrible decisions. There doesn't seem to be a lot of awareness of how stupid going into debt for a literature degree is.

I don't know man, never been in a position to bequeath 8 figures.
>>
File: 912accb5_picard-facepalm.png (35 KB, 240x144) Image search: [Google]
912accb5_picard-facepalm.png
35 KB, 240x144
>>75257392
>>
>>75257568
Thanks bro.
I hope there's no pain in your future. You sound like a good man and a good dad.
>>
>>75251509
record yourself on video, with audio so your kids don't ever forget the sound of your voice. Make a dear future grandchildren video. Your kids will play it for their kids when their kids are really little, and when they are older, they will understand.
>>
>>75257362
I would just use them for my own food. But, I don't know anything about long term benefits. I'm too far into the medical field and don't really know anything else. At 26, I'm pretty much at a dead end. I enjoy reading the suggestions you've given, but would have no idea where to start. That's why I feel I an exit strategy is a viable option.

My wife can't have kids anyway I think, so there's nothing to really look forward to. At least I'm more wealthy than my parents so at least I climbed up one more rung than they did I guess.

Though I do know a a little bit about renting out houses from my mother's side, so I guess that could be a fallback if I ever afford a home. Though bad luck on my dad's side resulted in a loss when he tried to rent out.
>>
>>75257568
This kind of speculation is way more risky than it should be because you (and Italian-anon) don't know Chinese.

At the moment, a Chinese company and purports to have something to test if formula is safe has gone public to wide appeal. The unfortunate truth is that Chinese won't even trust the imported stuff most of the time, because they've already been burnt.
>>
>>75256529
Exactly, suppressing information prevents people from forming coherent arguments and no one wants to risk being called a racist. Are there any newspapers that would commission a study? I would have thought the EU would be flooded with funds for research aimed at "improving intergration.'
>>
>>75257570
Liberland seems like a liberalist, hippie bullshit. Not a nationalistic one.

We need Whiteland.
>>
>>75257765
This is a good idea.
Personally, I'd prefer writing it, but a video is also good.
>>
>>75257759

Thank you as well. I truly hope you use your instincts and intelligence to make your mark on the world.
>>
how do we archive this thread? i want to read it later
>>
>>75257808
Lol no. They actively avoid any research that might give basis to "racist feelings".
Actually having the brown hordes express their TRUE, medieval beliefs? Lord, no.
>>
>>75257805
>because you (and Italian-anon) don't know Chinese.
Do you mean the language or their way of thinking?
>>
>>75257828
Liberland was created to be a libertarian tax haven in Eastern Europe, not liberalistic hippie bullshit, and "Whiteland" is just asking for trouble with a name like that.

A nationalist micronation could work if you avoid race baiting. I'm sure the abused Afrikaaners would move here if you set it up right. Again, see Oriana. They keep to themselves and provide for themselves.
>>
>>75258026
The language.

It's entirely possible to do business and succeed without knowing it, but a lot more risky, naturally.
>>
>>75257926
I will, OP.
I will.

t. Future God Emperor of the European Empire funded in the year 2047, the Uncucked, Destroyer of Islam, Breaker of faggots.
>>
>>75251509
Set up a college fund for my son and daughter. Or donate to a hospital or something.
>>
>>75257933
You could simply save this page on your PC. It's not like it has interesting pics to save.
>>
>>75257015
Have you seen how much pseudo science goes mainstream? I remember rolling my eyes at the gut bacteria/ brain connection thinking some nut job in California pulled it out of his arse, but lo! It's gaining ground
>>
>>75258076
I do know the basics. I taught them to myself a couple years ago just to see if I could do it.

I stopped because I had no real reason to continue, but this might be it.
>>
>>75256591
How do you even establish a business relationship with a Chinese buyer without previous business ties? I can easily find a supplier of formula here in the states, but finding a wholesale buyer on the other side of the plant seems challenging.

I have the capital already, not looking for a handout.
>>
>>75251874
wow that's good to hear man, it's not an easy one to beat. i'm also a cancer survivor
>>
>>75258060
Whiteland is just a fun name, not the official one.
Not yet.
>>
>>75257933
You don't seem like an idiot reddit memelord, so I'll forgive your newfaggotry. All threads are currently archived automatically by third parties. /pol/ archive for this thread is here: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75251509/#75251509
>>
File: u_ve_been_found_out.png (38 KB, 1016x608) Image search: [Google]
u_ve_been_found_out.png
38 KB, 1016x608
>>75258153
>>
>>75257805
Are you sure? I read they ONLY want imported stuff
>>
>>75258203
I was thinking this too. I wouldn't know where to start with this sort of thing.

>suddenly, a hundred "racist" people from around the world are flooding China with baby formula
>>
>>75258203

Start a website. Spam on Chinese mother blogs. Simple.
>>
File: 1446576791090.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1446576791090.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>75256544
fucking kek
>>
>>75258192
Obligatory don't learn chinese picture.

Pro: you'll either be filthy rich or floating in a ditch
Con: you'll lose your faith in humanity and worse, your faith in yourself
>>
Give me a $20k scholarship for my master's degree in counterterrorism op.
>>
File: 1977480060.jpg (47 KB, 783x546) Image search: [Google]
1977480060.jpg
47 KB, 783x546
>a lifetime of rightwing ideology leads to cancer
Like pottery
>>
>>75251509
Dubs says become ypk warlord
>>
>>75258397
Uh? Why?

Never seen the "don't learn chinese" pic.
>>
>>75258353
Yes, but there have been scandals about the imported stuff being watered down and contaminated. Basically, they don't trust fellow Chinese vendors.

Remember the debacle with the fake Apple STORE.

I'm not saying there's no market, but just that consumer confidence in China is really really low. And not just with the formula, but also with the stock market.
>>
>>75258499
Suck a dick Achmed.
>>
>>75251509
Honestly, OP, go down the path Trump took. If you recall all the people on the rallies that appeared and that said he helped them, do something like that.

Don't give it to PEGIDA or AfD. They are shit at what they do, no political savy.

Do a random act of kindness to someone in need, someone in rural area, Farmer, coal miner, rigger, someone like that. Help someone pay their bank debts or to pay for a medical procedure. And make it random. Don't just help someone near by. Explore and learn, it will enrich your remaining life as well.
>>
>>75258499
A lifetime in Romania means eventually town rapist gets your boihole
>>
Just wanted to tell you that you're a cool dude OP. I strive to one day be a man as great as you.
>>
>>75258448
>gibsmedat

>>75258512
don't have it saved, but it's pretty much "the Chinese will tr to cheat you on everything, fuck them, go with Russians or Japanese instead"
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 240x240
>>75251509
But the right to Daraprim off pic related and jack the price up 10x again.
>>
>>75258397

When people talk about learning Chinese, do they mean the characters? Or just the phonetic pronunciation? I'm not really familiar with it at all. I do know, though, that an expert non-native speaker (a college professor, say), will still have trouble reading a newspaper owing to the uniqueness of each symbol. Seems like a waste of time desu. German or French can be picked up in a matter of years. Even Arabic would be easier than Chinese...
>>
>>75257985
That's why you dress it up in your project proposal to something that sounds like you want to collect basic data which can be used to inform and prepare social services in areas with high migration.... Once you have the funds, you can collect additional data and produce other reports.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 600x600
>>75258499
It also led to vast generational wealth and helping others attain their dreams through charity.

But yeah, fuck right wing ideology amirite?
>>
File: 1462340673866.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
1462340673866.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
>>75258512
Not the anon who posted this and I worked in a completely different sector but my experience was similar.
>>
>>75251509
GIVE YOUR MONEY TO YOUR FAMILY. They are and always will be more important than any charity or group, and the money will go much, much further for them.
>>
>>75258578
I see. I already know they're fairly shitty and petty people (racist af too). But russians don't have a planned baby boom and the japanese are withering.
>>
>>75258540
I'm whiter than you Luigi
>>
>>75258654
You lack reading comprehension
>>
>>75258601
The grammar is the simplest I've studied. The characters are a little more difficult but keep in mind English pronunciation and German grammar are both way more difficult.

That being said, logographic languages are a pain in the ass, thank god Chinese wasn't the first one.
>>
>>75258620
Indeed. That is my plan.
But nobody is hiring new researchers. Only the old marxist ones are """investigating""" the hordes.
>>
>>75258733
I meant all of it.
>>
File: Smoky-Mountains-National-Park.jpg (98 KB, 900x541) Image search: [Google]
Smoky-Mountains-National-Park.jpg
98 KB, 900x541
>>75251509
Shiiiett. Sorry to hear it OP.

I say if anything donate it to something like the US National Parks service. The environment transcends racial boundaries and your kids will get to enjoy the parks for decades. I'm an eco-fag though and America is beautiful and needs protecting. Good luck with whatever choice.

Note: If you donate to PEGIDA or Generation Identitaire it may wind up squandered in a edgy skinheads drinking habit in a Euro-slum or seized by the thought police in a raid.

>>75251667
Klaus if you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>75258735
>English pronunciation
Really? Isn't it mind-bogglingly difficult because of the 5 tones and shit?
>>
>>75258322
Alas I don't recognize your flag, I hope it's not one of the important ones.
>>
>>75258812
>I don't recognize your flag

Seriously?
>>
>>75258724
Lel. I'm blonde and with green eyes. I get sunburnt in 10 minutes in the summer. Try again, ape.
>>
>>75258750
If you saved up money for whatever equipment you needed, plus a "guard". I bet you could do it yourself
>>
>>75258524
Oh, so pretty much it would be like shooting fish in a barrel providing the product is packaged in country of origin. If only I was so damn lazy
>>
>>75258812
Jesus Christ straya. You don't recognize the irish flag? How fucking ignorant are you?
>>
>>75258943
A "guard"? What do you mean?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.