[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm changing my vote from leave to stay. oldfag poo in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 26
File: CjTNocMWUAA2FYQ.jpg (71 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
CjTNocMWUAA2FYQ.jpg
71 KB, 600x401
I'm changing my vote from leave to stay.
oldfag poo in the loo here. born and raised in the UK.

For the last couple of months, I've been unwavering in my support of Brexit. I've read up, understood the Pros and Cons and /Pol/ to a certain extent has confirmed my position.

But today while reading the Daily Mail comments I came across the same comments time and time again. that immigrants have done nothing for this country. Despite multiple times explaining the contribution of immigrants (Indians especially) Wealth exploited form the India/ Commonwealth for over 200 years, 2.5 million volunteer Army in WWII, preventing the collapse of the NHS and local services. Generally being good citizens, adopting British Culture, not scrounging benefits, producing productive members of society etc..etc. etc. All I got back was we don't need Curry houses and Corner Shops. Now I love the bantz, but its suddenly stuck me. I'll never be thought of as British because of the colour of my skin.

I'm an atheist. So really the only thing that I do different from the average white British guy is eat Indian food at home. Even then. I don't think that's much of difference considering the popularly of Indian food across Britain. I change my name to anglocize it. But ultimately I’ll always be different because of the colour of my skin. Polish Immigrants from Europe can go undetected. they are white, so they'll be absorbed quickly and be thought of as British and I never will.
>>
When the hordes of Syrians and Turkish are let through the gate, ghettoize areas. I'll be thought of as one of them. No matter how British I am. The colour of my skin will always be the deciding factor. When automation takes over all low paid jobs and these new immigrants start reproducing like cockroaches and civil war looms... I'll be thought of as one of them. ultimately that’s the zero sum game here. pretending its not gonna go down any other way is fantasy.
I have an escape route of course. I don’t want to live in India. Luckily I have a NZ passport. So when it all goes to the dogs i can have get a designated shitting street in the North or South Island.

Thanks UK. You were always my first love, even though you never loved me back.
TLDR: Immigrants, whatever generation will never be truly British and will ultimately have to side with new Turk roaches and Syrians.
INB4 designated
INB4 poo
INB4 poo in loo
>>
>>75251264
>I never will.
You were colonized like us. You'll be fine, lad.
>>
>>75251264
If you're assimilated despite pooinloo blood and by that, I mean becomed a tea drinking smug, I don't see the problem here, OP
>>
File: children-of-men-arizona.jpg (593 KB, 1277x687) Image search: [Google]
children-of-men-arizona.jpg
593 KB, 1277x687
>>75251353
When it all goes down they'll only consider TEAM GB is those that look like them.
>>
>>75251264
>Generally being good citizens, adopting British Culture
bullshit mate and you know it
>>
>>75251264
Youre ancestors fought and died to save the freedom of the western world.
Dont think you have to piss that away because you are brown
>>
>>75251264

Now you understand why people dislike uncontrolled immigration. Now you understand why it tears at the fabric of society and destroys the host culture. You have become so disillusioned with the situation that you have reverted to petty racism, and rightfully expect people to do the same. And they will.

And you will side with the immigrants. And that is why you will never be truly British.
>>
>>75251264
>75251264

Europe has little to do with immigration.
The immigrants that the UK got from Europe have been Polish, Spaniards, Italians and the likes.

The ghetto bitches are the blacks and muslims from the ex-Commonwealth.

Europe has been good for Britain, regarding immigration.

The EU makes the UK whiter.
>>
File: Chimpanzee.jpg (103 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee.jpg
103 KB, 1023x681
>>75251490

No matter how British and assimilated you think you are the colour of your skin will be the only deciding factor.

I was deluding myself thinking it was going to go down any other way.
>>
>>75251264
>votes based on dailymail comment sections

lel
>>
>>75251264
Have you heard of the term cutting off your nose to spite your face?

This is what you are doing here, you would rather live in a worse country just to punish some ignorant racists.
>>
>>75251264

So by keeping us in Europe and ensuring a white nationalist uprising against the brownskins you're somehow helping yourself.

Just piss off already sanjeet.
>>
>>75251905
Now you understand.

It's the same choice "redpilled" gays have to make. As much as you want to support that side of politics, it will never support you. Vote in your self-interest.
>>
>>75251655
Bullshit why? Have Indians ever imposed or demanded anything? Apart from being thought of as equals?
Explain yourself.
>>
>>75251837
I'm purely looking at it as a logical sequence of events.
And as so I'm choosing self-preservation. Tell me if you were in my position and came to the same conclusion, who would you do anything differently.
>>
File: designated.png (121 KB, 474x696) Image search: [Google]
designated.png
121 KB, 474x696
>>75251264
The eternal poo jew displaying parasitic behavior,Take as much as you can from us when times are good but when times are bad flee to another white nation and repeat.If you are Indian live in India then you don't have to worry about assimilating.
>>
>>75251947
easy tiger, NZ isnt that bad.. Plus i get to work in OZ with a visa if i want to!
>>
>>75252001

to thine own self be true...dat
>>
>>75251264
>Getting swayed by mean words
As expected of pajeets.
Fuck off inferiorite
>>
>>75252213
If the host is dying i must survive.
Like everywhere I go i must rape.
>>
File: voteordie.jpg (117 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
voteordie.jpg
117 KB, 660x371
>>75251264
You have no choice.
>>
>>75251264
High-quality shill post.

>"I have to vote against my own interests and cultural/ethnic survival because leftists made a poster that makes me look like a skinhead if I don't :( :( :( "
>>
>>75252204

I'm not saying that it's somehow your fault that the situation can really escalate like that, but voting stay will only make matters worse for the future generations. The moment Europe started accepting the immigrants, they fucked up bad.

It's because immigrants make even you as a native brit with brown skin look like trash. Mass immigration gives racists a weapon to lash out at anyone who isn't the same color of skin. It removes incentives for integration, and by doing so makes members of the host culture doubtful of ALL migrants, even those that were born on their soil (and look like migrants) and those that voluntarily integrated.

Vote leave if you truly respect Britain,
>>
>>75251264
>>75251303
>>75251905
>>75252022
>>75252204
>>75252308
>>75252428
>>75252499

IGNORE THIS FAGGOT

PAID TROLL

OP, as per usual, is a faggot.
>>
>>75252213
Yep, they are absolute filth over here too. And they use each other's licenses and show up to each other's jobs pretending to be each other.
>>
>>75252432
Not mean words my friend. i am not butt hurt easily. It simply opening my mind to a new train of thought that one cannot easily dismiss
>>
File: image.jpg (3 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 KB, 100x100
>>75251264
>>
>>75252308
Oh I didnt see the second part of your post. I thought you meant you would vote for polices that were not in your interests just to mess with racists.

Why not vote exit then exit yourself?
>>
File: reddit_pls_go.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
reddit_pls_go.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>75252499
>>
>>75251303
>No matter how British I am
You aren't british. You cannot become british, you're either born british or you aren't.
>>
You need to succumb to the Brown Call of Chaos. Burn it all down, make it all brown. The poo must spread. Make Britain a toilet. Then go to NZ and do it all over again. It is the yearning of you blood.
>>
>>75252667

Why vote stay when i know push comes to shove that i'd be grouped together with the rest of the immigrants?

SInce i know it's all goign to end up badly i'd like to see it all happen. and leave before it erupts.
>>
>>75252781
>british
You mean white right?
>>
>>75251264
So you love Britain so much a few comments in the DM have changed your minded and now you're going to help consign us to the hell of the EU forever? You were always one of 'them' in that case.

Mentioning the NHS like that was a critical mistake, more immigrants actually use the NHS than work in it, and we're all aware of the widespread abuse of it and our welfare system, so we don't owe any immigrant, no matter how well integrated, a jot of thanks for that. It gets right up people's noses when we hear the line "Immigrants built/prop up the NHS!" because it's complete bollocks and it takes away from all the millions of working class Brits and our own doctors and nurses who really did build it and who prop it up.
>>
Sup?

Best country in the world here.

Rich, no crime, highly educated population, beautiful nature, comfy snowy winters, not overpopulated, lowest corruption, best women, oil, oil, fish and weapons

Are we a member of the EU?
Nope.
Did EU tell us we would be fucked without them?
Yes.
Are we fucked?
The complete opposite.

Vote OUT!
>>
>claims to love Britain and being British
>has New Zealand passport so he can go shit up another white country rather than stay and help clean up Britain and earn his citizenship rather than being given it.

Wew.
>>
File: 1458695867420.jpg (105 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1458695867420.jpg
105 KB, 640x427
>>75251264

>When the hordes of Syrians and Turkish are let through the gate, ghettoize areas. I'll be thought of as one of them. No matter how British I am. The colour of my skin will always be the deciding factor.

Horseshit. Pull yourself together. Its a challenge, and not insurmountable.
You want to be accepted as a British citizen? You focus on that. Forget about everyone else who happens to share your ethnic background and focus on yourself. Openly support British values. Make it obvious within your own local community, at the shop, at work, with friends etc that you are first a British citizen. Encourage support for your nation. Call out others on their lack thereof.

Your challenge is to make it clear now that you are British and support your country and its culture. You need to make it clear now so that when the shit hits the fan, you will have many native British people supporting you in your claim that you are an upstanding member of the community and Britain as a whole.
If you are giving up now, do yourself and everyone else a favor and leave; we need help in this fight, not more dead weight, and certainly not anyone who is assisting the destruction of our countries and culture.
>>
>>75252982
No I mean british, retard.
Can't you read?
>>
>>75252907
I do feel the poo rising within me. They messed with the wrong guy. I shit you not.
>>
File: 1464322582087.png (9 KB, 798x547) Image search: [Google]
1464322582087.png
9 KB, 798x547
>>75251264
WTF? I hate Brexit now.
>>
>>75251264
>wah, I'm so special, my feelings are more important than the future of my country
>>
>>75252982
The ethnic British are white, no matter how much the likes of Owen Jones would like that to be otherwise. You won't ever be white, best thing to do is drop that insecurity about your skin colour and get on with being British in the modern political sense, if you really care about the UK that is.
>>
>>75252993
Fax-democracy tho.
>>
>>75251837
OP is supporting Bremain. He is already a true Britcuck, except smarter because he has an NZ exit
>>
Poor quality b8
>>
>>75253220
If I may speak for my home country: Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>75253042
POOHOOD RISING
>>
>>75251264
>>75251303
I love you senpai. You seem like nice guy and a productive citizen, don't listen to the cunts on here ayy? Indians are good people.
>>
>>75251264
Imagine your car had a steering wheel attached to every seat, so that everyone in the car could drive the car together! Wouldn't that be the height of democracy?! ONE SEAT = ONE WHEEL.
>>
>>75252991
You mean Filipino nurses and doctors from india and the Caribbean.

More immigrants may well use it now.. but it required those Indian doctors in the 60s to sustain it's existence.

They chose Indian doctors because they had exactly the same training as the UK. and wanted them to come over as a sweetener as India was veering to communism.

Those same indians hit a glass ceiling and were not allowed to progress, which is why so many opted to become local GPs.

They continue to prop it up. The country is facing a GP crisis, beacuse those same Indian doctors are now retireing and new doctors no longer wasih to work those unsocialble hours.

they are still proping it up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3528037/NHS-recruit-400-doctors-India-desperate-bid-plug-staffing-crisis.html
>>
>>75252993
how do i get a passport?
>>
>>75253437
>and wanted them to come over as a sweetener
Isn't shit bitter not sweet?
>>
>>75251264
>claims to be an old fag
>doesnt post picture proof
Get out faggot, I may be new, 5 years, but even I know claiming to be an old fag means you arent one.
>>
>>75251905
I disagree about the skin colour. I've hung out with some really chilled brown folk when living in a student dive in London. People will warm to cultural familiarities regardless of skin colour. If you encounter arseholes during your day, a lot of them will be arseholes to everyone
>>
>>75253015

We've already lost. If you can't beat them, join them.
>>
File: 34234234234.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
34234234234.png
139 KB, 917x871
Why can't all "humans" with brown-shitty skin just kill themselves..?

Seriously though, you can't invent shit, you can't work, you can't be intelligent so why even live?

Just go out right now and find the nearest rope and hang yourselves
>>
>>75251264
you were never British to begin with and I don't see why you deluded yourself otherwise.

If a white man moved to India and started shitting in the streets would that make him "Indian"? Fuck no
>>
>>75253590
What do you do for a living lad?
>>
>>75252934
Nobody is forcing you to be here but yourself
>>
>>75253184
You misunderstand. I've never had an insecurity about the colour of my skin. Ultimately it's that others will reject me on solely on this basis.
>>
>>75253220
and Indian OCI passport. I can stay there as long as i want. No Visa required.
>>
>>75253698
Pretty sure you not being british is in your blood and bone structure, your skin colour's just the most obvious sign.
>>
>>75253261
You may. I'll walk in through the front door though. No boat for me.
>>
>>75251264
You will never be English and stop whining about the nhs there is so much bullshit in the media concerning browns and doctors but every single hospital waiting room I have to go to is filled with foreigners and we pay for all of it so fuck you.
>>
>>75253772
He lives in Britain therefore he is British. It's not that hard m8. Take your ass back to Stormfront you cuck head, /pol/ a board of peace
>>
>>75253355
thanks bro.
I'll do what i can for queen and country, but if i'm gonna get shafted, i'll take the cunts down with me.
>>
>>75253817
Doesn't change the fact they're full.
It's a tiny ass country with too many asians and indians already.
I bet you're planning on moving to Auckland too, that place is like 30% white.
>>
>>75251264
You shouldn't vote at all, the destiny of the British isles should be decided by the British people.
>>
>>75253405
would it be a problem if we were all going in the same direction though?
>>
>>75251264
Who else is a /#Cruzmissile/ now?
>>
>>75253519
i'll ask your mother.
>>
>>75253538
i'm 43.. hold on.. i'll see if If i can fufil your bait request
>>
Indians living in the west are bro-tier. Stop with the pop in loo memes. Theyre hard workers, family oriented, don't race mix and they don't commit any crime. Overall productive members of our societies who deserve our respect the same with chinks.
>>
>>75253877
The other guy said it perfectly, if you were to move to India and shit on the streets that doesn't make you indian.
Only british colonies (mainly Aus and US) are different.
>>
>>75251264
>these people think people like me could never be truly British or feel a connection to this land
>I'll show them by voting to destroy the sovereignty of Britain their ancestors fought for!

OP is just more evidence that brexit is needed, by hook or by crook.
>>
>>75252001
Gay shitskin here. Our choices are either libertarianism or going innawoods
>>
File: 1446742369362.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1446742369362.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>75251264
Nice blog post faggot, do it and shut the fuck up. No one cares about your easily swayed, retarded opinion based on a few daily mail comments.
>>
>>75251264
Don't be so salty.
If you're not a religious nut & contribute to your country of residence, then vitually everyone here will accept you. Just think f how half the country is female, and they could raise the same grievances as you about sexism etc etc. Or all the poor white males?

Brexit is about getting rid of the EU, not migration. There will continue to be migration whatever happens. But does it have to be with the EU telling us what to do?
>>
>>75251264
You obviously haven't studied Brexit that much if you think it's all about immigration. It isn't.

Anyway you're voting for the globalists so fuck you, it's your fault.
>>
another shill thread wew
>>
>Indian
>Atheist

Good luck throwing your lot in with the invader hoards then because you're going to need it. You might have darker skin, but they'll soon figure you and you'll get it just as bad if not worse than whitey.

I had an old uni friend (third generation British Indian) who lived in Birmingham and grew up in a predominantly Indian area but the mudshit population (from other countries) started rising there in the 00s and it got to a point where he couldn't even go out alone anymore because of the random abuse, threats and intimidation for being a Hindu kafir. Moved away from Birmingham after two years ago when a group of Bangladeshi mudshits attacked him while he was waiting for a train because they asked him if he's going to convert and he said no and left put him in A&E for several days.

Police did fuck all about it and didn't want to go asking around for them for fear of it stirring up more fights and he realised the reality of life where they're becoming a majority, other minorities get it worse than even whites do off them.

You can hate on us all you like, but at best all you get is a cold shoulder and the odd racist comment. We're not the ones attacking you when you don't convert or accept their religion.
>>
File: 1464139981893.jpg (43 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1464139981893.jpg
43 KB, 625x626
>>75251264
>>
>>75253877
I live in a stable therefore I am a horse!
>>
File: 1461597301788.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461597301788.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
>>75254087
Oh and your fear regarding the civil war is nonsense. Go watch Children of men, there you have "British" niggers putting old German ladies into cages.
You support the right side, you get an uniform and no one will confuse you with anything.
No one will tell you that being a loyal British born poo in loo, who pays taxes and is a good member of society is bad.
People just get pissed off at you calling yourself "British", stop buying into that Marxist propaganda and you will be just perfect.
>>
>>75253355
>>75253662
>>75253877
>>75254097
Obvious Pajeet/b8 poster please fucking leave
>>
>>75251264
Pakis and Indians support Brexit though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2gS98_HAds
>>
>>75251264
have fun when the muslims get majority and start killing people like you i will sit at home being comfy and watch the news of londonistan. Also just so you know you are selling out the future of your children because of an online commet people like you are literally traitors and should be lined up and shoot but in the end you wont have a quick death which makes me actually more happy. I hope it happens soon so the rest of europe can see and wake up.
Have fun with your future, raped wives and murdered children you illiterate, history ignoring complete and utter idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
>>
>>75251264

Enjoy your enslavement by the EU, I'd have thought you could at least have voted Brexit for that reason alone. The EU is a racket, a racket that serves the bureaucrats who work within it, it will never serve you (or I for that matter, a native white Briton). As for the colour of your skin, most of those with a brain here understand that shit comes in all colours, most of us have noticed 1 or 2 untermensch among the ranks of our own ethnic group. Traditionally these people would have been down mines or working in mills, or malingering in a field hospital, now they are paid to breed in a government dysgenics program called "social welfare".

Outside the EU, Britain and India, Australia and Canada could achieve incredible things together, our shared history could have been placed front and centre, that will never happen if we Bremain.

My ancestors fought alongside and commanded the Punjabi Rifles under Bonham-Carter on the North West Frontier, they flew De Havillands paid for by the Maharajas, there is too much shared history to give up on the idea of an independent Britain. The rest of Europe needs us to lead them out of this failed experiment.
>>
>>75251264
>If Ethnic Brits don't think of me as British because I clearly have 0% English ancestry, then I will actively participate in burning the country to the ground

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>75251264
So, even though you're convinced that it would be better for Britain to leave the EU, you're voting to stay out of spite for those who don't want their country taken over by immigrants?

Your first loyalty was never to this country, but to the one you left. This is why we should never have let any of you in in the first place.
>>
That's a long post.

00.02 has been deposited into your account.
>>
File: bourne-identity.jpg (77 KB, 538x359) Image search: [Google]
bourne-identity.jpg
77 KB, 538x359
>>75253538
Proof nigger
>>
>>75254610
Don't be an idiot, he's indian.
>>
>>75254620

Bloody hell you are even older than me.
What the fuck are we doing here?
>>
>>75251837

WWW.TOLD.COM

FUCK OFF OP

UNWANTED
>>
File: 1458696665333.jpg (70 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1458696665333.jpg
70 KB, 736x856
>>75253590
The fighting hasn't even started yet. Your language is confused.

>We've already lost. If you can't beat them, join them.

[We've] So you Identify with the better elements of western culture. Good. Fight for it.
[If you can't beat them, join them] Again, fight hasn't even started. Are you a coward?

If you fight and win, you win civilization. A place to raise your children to be the best they can, a place for you to live out your years in peace and pride. If you fight and lose, you lose knowing you tried, you go down with people who genuinely respect you, share your values, you go out with honour and pride.

You join them, you live among people who respect none of your values. You share only biological similarities. You die scorned by your peers, uncared for by the chaff that you aligned with in cowardice. You confirm the prejudices of your fellow man while some other poo-in-the-loo is celebrated for their contribution to the fight. Win or lose, you will know only shame and squandered opportunity.

I assume you or your ancestors moved to the west for a better life. Fight for that reason to exist for others in the future.
>>
>>75253640

C U C K
>>
I know this is a troll but it's made me angry

Half-flip shitskin brit here

Would happily lay down my life in glorious RACEWAR if it helps stem the tide of Chaos from invading

Vote OUT
For Queen and country
>>
>>75251264
>I'm changing my vote from leave to stay.
kek thats literally all it took to trigger every shariabong on here
>>
>>75251264
>But today while reading the Daily Mail
there's your first mistake
>>
>>75253556
All the people i know are good people. that's not my problem. it's when things go bad they'll do what they have to do to survive.. it's happened throughout history and will happen again.
>>
>>75251264
>>75251303

>Literally a paid troll

Fuck off
>>
>>75251303
>When the hordes of Syrians and Turkish are let through the gate, ghettoize areas. I'll be thought of as one of them.
>therefore I have to help those hordes to pass through the gates
Good job proving that immigrants, no matter how valuable they seem at first, are indeed harmful to the countries that let them in.
>>

Reposting this. Indians are pro Brexit.
>>
File: swedish-chef.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
swedish-chef.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>75253640
i can't take you seriously cause when i see your flag all I think of is cuck
>>
>>75253655

Actually, I disagree with this. There's a group of ethnically Chinese people living all over India who are recognized by brown Indians to be Indians as well. They identify as Indians and their descendants in different parts of the world identify as Indian (although they recognize India to be the shithole it is lmao).
>>
>>75253355

Fuck off pajeet
>>
>siding with people who will behead you for being a kuffar
whatever lad
>>
>>75251264
Honestly, I'm all for deporting/extraditing criminals, those who immigrate here to live off benefits, among others who don't integrate or assimilate.

However, hard-working people and those who contribute overall are welcome to stay. Just because you don't look like us, it doesn't mean you can't be a Brit.
>>
>>75251264
You are everything that is wrong with this country. I'd vote for you to leave if I could.
>>
>>75251264
> All I got back was we don't need Curry houses and Corner Shops. Now I love the bantz, but its suddenly stuck me. I'll never be thought of as British because of the colour of my skin.

They are right though aren't they.
We DON'T need those things. They are already here. Other jobs like those in the NHS etc people (maybe your kids/grandkids i don't know) can be EDUCATED to do, you know, to get them out of those sink hole estates.

Indians and Caribbeans from the first "wave" of immigration and Brits could have had something in defining a cogent society

But you sold out.
And most of all you sold out those people who you imply are "phobic" or hostile. Their suspicions are validated.
>>
>>75254934
When I see your skin all I think of is shit.
>>
>>75251303
>>75251264
The turks and Syrians will hate you as much as they hate any group outside their own.

You will be hated by the sandniggers for not being a sandnigger, and hated by British for being a traitor once the decline hits hard.

>>75251264
>Wealth exploited form the India/ Commonwealth for over 200 years

The colonies rarely generated a return worth mentioning. Most of the resources generated went into expanding that colony.
>>
>>75253655
really are you going to use the false equivalency argument of a dog in a stable.

Listen Abo if a horse is born in a stable its a horse. doesn't fucking matter if it's , brown or black horse. It's still a fucking horse.

30 years and still all Australia contribution to the world is is crocodile dundee and dingo ate my baby,.
>>
>>75255004
>it doesn't mean you can't be a Brit.
That's exactly what it means.
You can stay there and be considered a good part of the community but you can never be british.
>>
>>75253662
I.T management, i also have my own internet business. as a side thing. I do alright.
>>
>>75255004
t. Quintessentially British
>>
>>75254189
Everyman for himself i can work with.
>>
>>75254207
Yet you commented. back to redtube for you.
>>
>>75251264
No vote to stay, if we leave then we leave Germany's power unchecked, and how else will we get the best cleaners and pilots
>>
>>75251264
>I'm an atheist. So really the only thing that I do different from the average white British guy is eat Indian food at home. Even then. I don't think that's much of difference considering the popularly of Indian food across Britain. I change my name to anglocize it. But ultimately I’ll always be different because of the colour of my skin. Polish Immigrants from Europe can go undetected. they are white, so they'll be absorbed quickly and be thought of as British and I never will.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anbiotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
>>
>>75251264
Except all of that is bullshit.

DaiylMail commenters and stormfronters don't represent white people, and they don't even represent /pol/.

The whole immigrant debate is barely about skin colour, it's 90% about class.
The vast majority of people has absolutely no problem with you. They might not see you as "quintessentially British" because historically, you simply aren't - but they'll see you as a productive member of society and a good person.

If you mind the stereotypes, then you should not be angry at the people having the stereotypes but at the ones causing them - the people who won't integrate and cause entire neighbourhoods to look like little Pakistan.

All of that shit has little to do with the EU referendum though. You should leave because EU is not democratic and because it doesn't have the common peoples' interests at heart - not because of muh racism.

When it comes to that race war you're speaking of, you won't be one of them. You're making the same mistake that intellectual marxists make when they start the revolution and give power to the "workers".
>>
>>75254726
I'm here for the banter !
>>
>>75255131
A chihuahua is never going to be a great dane, faggot.
>>
File: 1463991629149.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463991629149.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
>>75255414

Did you have to?
>>
>>75255330
Spoken like a true Jew.
>>
>>75254352
I can't speak about your mate but no one will fuck with me. Bear mode. hide my power levels.
>>
>>75253015
Yep, if i ever see an indian getting trouble i'll step in for you, I know, and a lot of other english know what india is and what indians stand for.
>>
>>75254231
I know its not. For others it's their raison d'être
>>
>>75251303
> When automation takes over all low paid jobs and these new immigrants start reproducing like cockroaches and civil war looms... I'll be thought of as one of them

Get a uniform then.

I also don't think that as a civil war loom, Predicated by those you feel you will be automatically lumped in with, you will fair much better in NZ. They will have their own concerns looming large in their minds.
>>
>>75251264
>>75251303
If you're actually serious you are really fucking arrogant.

pro tip: your shitty (no pun intended) identity is as worthless as anyone else's. There are a billion street shitters in the world, you're not special.

If you really love the UK you'd do what you truly think is best for it, rather than getting butthurt about some fucking newspaper comments.

If then decide you don't really like Britain, then easy: fuck off somewhere else where you think you'll be happier.

Don't use your insecurities as a justification to do damage to a nation that millions of other people do truly love.
>>
>>75255436
Seconded. We had a similar issue here in the US.

Italian-American here. For the most part ever since italians started coming here en masse in the late 1800s they've always been thought of as the other, different, alien and foreign. it took the better part of almost a century before we were recognized as a full aspect of all american in our own right. Granted americans are more accepting of others once they've passed the cultural rites of passage.

The point is the larger mass migration of Indians to the UK is a more recent issue compared to the italian-american one. What I'm saying is that as long as you think your equally Bong as much as your a Poo and you hate the Pakis, then you're a PooBong. Nuff said
>>
>>75251905
.jpg
Confirmed for oldfag at least. Or at least nostalgiafag.
>>
>>75254821
>Half-flip shitskin brit here
>Would happily lay down my life in glorious RACEWAR if it helps stem the tide of Chaos from invading
>Vote OUT
>For Queen and country

Not a troll. Read through my post both parts and if you come to a different conclusion. explain your thinking.

If you can pass for white you'll be alright.
>>
>>75254873
I only get paid in american tears
>>
>>75251264
>nigger having it all good in the UK
>wants to turn it into the shithole he came from thinking he'd be king of the pajeets
And this is why you're made entirely of poo.
>>
>>75255875
read >>75255856

That being said I forgot to add. WASPS think they're more quintessentially American than the rest of us due to English colonist pedigree. Here most of us think of them as wannabe aristocrats. So I say fuck em, let them swallow their own shit
>>
File: 40kek.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40kek.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>75251264
You are a minority of a minority

Also anyone watched DP today? That economist goy was btfo so fucking hard lmao
>>
>>75255068
thats exactly what i think when i see ozzies tan
>>
>>75251905
Well, hey, at least when the muslim hordes come with the same color skin as you, you'll be blissfully ignorant of the scimitar above your neck as they ask you whether or not you worship Allah.

May your death be a quick and clean one.
>>
>>75256062
nah what you're looking at is just melanoma.
>>
>>75255856
Respectfully, America is a country built on immigration. If the majority of people were Native America, it would be a different story.
And whilst you may have Italians with different shades, you're essentially white.

In a crowd of white people no one would be able to tell you apart.
>>
>>75251264

FWIW, my father worked with a ton of British Indians, and they were always close family friends. I don't know what it's like in England, but from the American perspective, I always saw them as Brits, because of that faggy accent.

Also, making life decisions because if the opinions of internet "comments" only shows how easily collapsed your beliefs are.

Stand by your beliefs, and never let anyone, especially internet strangers, define you.
>>
>>75251264
You were never a poo in loo because you/your parents left your country to suit yourself better instead of working hard in your own country to move up the economical ladder and supporting your nation; helping it to improve.

You are also not a Brit because instead of voting in Britain's future you are trying to vest in your future based on loose facts. You are the same cowardly piece of shitroach, looking for a slight opportunity to suit your self interest like your parents were when they left India.

Stop playing the emotional card, you are a faggot OP.
>>
>>75255875
>Not a troll. Read through my post both parts and if you come to a different conclusion. explain your thinking.

I did that and you ignored my post because you don't really care about a discussion, you just want (you)s and to hear that you're right.

I think your problems are really self-made.
>>
I find it really really disgusting seeing minorities whose family immimgrated here 30 years ago sideing against Brexit because of the anti-immigration stance

I mean, the utter fucking cheek. Britain GAVE you the privilege to come here from your shithole and seek prosperity and now you won't even give Brits the loyalty of backing Brexit. You'd favour immigrant non-Brits over native Brits? Don't think Brits have a right to be the majority in their towns cities? We should have never let any of you in.
>>
>>75256507
Welcome to European immigration. US know how to do it, EU simply doesn't.

And it doesn't stop there. If a war broke out, the majority of these people would side against you, even after everything you've done for them.
>>
>>75256364
To an extent. There has always been a WASP elite throughout the ages and a sucm of the earth other. At first the scum were Irish, Scottish, and German, then it was all the meditteranean and eastern European, now the big other is Carribean and Latino. All the previous ones have coalesced into their own version of Americana in their own way, albeit with different views of what it means to be American.

Lel, no they can tell us apart easily and still do. I grew up in New Jersey and they shit on us all the time for being italian american. Especially since they aired that abomination Jersey Shore on MTV. The minute I tell people where I'm from and they look at me differently with a cheesy brooklyn accent being heard in the back of their mind.

And FYI i'm darker than some of the arabs/paki kids I went to uni with.
>>
>>75256433
the comments were a catalyst for a train of thought I didn't even think of.

Surely in your day to day life if you are presented with different facts and opinions you don't simply dismiss them but examine them and weigh the evidence.

I stand by beliefs until they are disproved.
>>
>>75251264
Voting to remain and making the situation for native brits worse you are just making it worse for yourself.
>>
Scotfag here, you've probably noticed, but this referendum is already over, we're staying.

The media's attitude has already solidly stated that anyone who votes to leave is a closed minded closet racist, it happened with the Scottish ref, it's happened here. Move along, the 'Brexit' ref is already a non issue.

I'm predicting Stay 75-25 Leave
>>
>>75256711
We know how to do it because we understand that people are inherently shit and they need to prove themselves before being accepted. Its like being the new kid at school, you have to go through the usual rigmaroles before they see you as one of the boys.
>>
>>75256481

Based shitskin. Can you all bring back the caste system? Your ancient civilizations were SO cash.

But seriously, the anger you feel towards OP is my main problem with "economic migrants," "legal immigrants," whatever you want to call them. They are motivated by greed and ambition above all else. If my country were plunged into poverty and a rich nation opened its doors to me, I wouldn't leave. My duty is to my home and my people. Only the most materialistic, the least scrupulous of people leave everything they knew behind for a little extra comfort and money. It's disgusting tb q h.
>>
The referendum isn't about immigration. It's about democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8cRfvVzqVM
>>
File: 1454628746916.png (27 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454628746916.png
27 KB, 800x800
>>75251303
>I don’t want to live in India
>wants to turn the UK into India instead
>>
File: 1441756551499.jpg (40 KB, 329x356) Image search: [Google]
1441756551499.jpg
40 KB, 329x356
>>75251264
> BOO HOO I WISH I WAS WHITE BUT IM JUST A POO IN THE LOO SHITSKIN
You wont get a chance to go to New Zealand you will die in the 2024 shitskin holocaust across Europe and North America
>>
>>75256481
100%

>>75256894
Yeah. What people don't get is, that's not just the more promising and efficient way to do it, it's also more humane and better for the very people liberals claim to help when they ask nothing from them.

>>75256891
I think it will be closer but you're generally right. It's gonna be a Hofer situation.
>>
File: Ox.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ox.jpg
111 KB, 1080x1080
>>75257114
When will we get to sterilize all shitskins and imprison them in Africa, Canadian brother?
>>
File: A deal is a deal oniichan.jpg (281 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
A deal is a deal oniichan.jpg
281 KB, 600x401
>>75251264
>>
>>75251264
Go for it and vote stay
Cant wait to see it turned into englishstan
>>
>>75257013
We never left the caste system, especially us upper castes.
I can tolerate people leaving India for UK and US but at least be grateful and patriotic to those countries (UK and US etc.) that are providing you a good life than the one you abandoned.
>>
>>75257114
Pepe looks so happy in the thumbnail.
>>
Thanks for holding the door so others can enter.

Any sane person would vote for their or thier friends and relatives own interest.
>>
>>75257235
When there are enough dead white martyrs to awaken the white lion. Africa should be recolonized not used as a prison to much valuable minerals fertile land. Mud races should be killed off no exceptions.
>>
>>75251264
>Despite multiple times explaining the contribution of immigrants (Indians especially) Wealth exploited form the India/ Commonwealth for over 200 years, 2.5 million volunteer Army in WWII, preventing the collapse of the NHS and local services. Generally being good citizens, adopting British Culture, not scrounging benefits, producing productive members of society etc..etc. etc.

I agree. However, between WW2 and the 90s, ~30,000 immigrants per year came to Britain. Generally they were, as you say, hard working and productive members who integrated.

Currently there are more than 350,000 migrants coming every year. This number will increase until the UK's living standards are so poor, people from the 3rd world no longer want to come here.

There are many more reasons to leave the EU than just immigration, however leaving will help stop racial tensions, and improve the lives of immigrants who work low paying jobs.
>>
File: Hot.png (525 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
Hot.png
525 KB, 434x600
>>75257516
I bet that woman would be useful on a farm, nice and strong.
>>
>>75251264
If you think the country turns against you, just leave...
You sound so insecure, it is no wonder that you are a coward.
Do you really think the trash from the third world is going to treat you, your family or property with respect?
Why did your parents leave in the first place and came to britain?
People like you are worthless traitors and your skincolor is the least of your problems.
>>
>>75251264
>>75251303
>TLDR: Immigrants, whatever generation will never be truly British and will ultimately have to side with new Turk roaches and Syrians.

And thats why immigration is bad.
Even with massive pro multiculti propaganda, people won't see a fucking nigger in Germany as "one of us".
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>75251264
>>75251303
You have to go back
>>
>>75254754
>Are you a coward?
He is allegedly Indian so probably.

Don't expect a response from these manipulative fake Bremain faggots. His position is an irrational bullshit emotional argument to begin with.

>i'm an oldfag /Pol/ i have been coming here forever it's just that I read some comments on the Daily Mail that made me 180° my political beliefs
>I scared that I wont be welcome in a post-EU GB because my skin is brown guys
>vote stay it's the only logical thing to do

The one line response to your well written and reasonable argument and the tendency to ignore anything that logically confronts his bullshit anywhere else in the thread should be red flag enough to just tell him to fuck off and kill himself.
>>
>>75251264
Nice pick.
>useless old cunt vs working tax paying member of society
Be glad that your gov-t cared about your man's lifespan. In Russia old cunts live for about 15 years more and they have a vote - it's a fucking disaster.
>>
>>75254352
Birmingham a shit hole
In wolvo were Muslim population is 1%
Good luck trying to fit in if your muslim back in the day Bro Sikh kids used to bully this Muslim girl for wearing a hijab
>>
File: Blind+toothless+drunk+russian.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Blind+toothless+drunk+russian.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
>>75259115
Russian does not like of old people?
>>
>>75251264
Well your never going to be British so long as you think your Indian, stands to reason.
Your all whiny because they won't accept you? I'm white, as Anglo as you can get, but if I go 50 miles north or south I get shit because of where I am from. But I don't give a shit, because not giving a shit what some prick thinks of you, is what being British is all about.
>>
Guess what, you will never belong in NZ or Australia either. You should go back to India and be with your own kind. Your homeland needs your skills more than we do.
>>
File: 1462126265909-pol.jpg (112 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
1462126265909-pol.jpg
112 KB, 709x480
>>75259239
>Bro Sikh
Nice try Marinderjeet
>>
>>75251264
Go back to poo-in-loo-land.
>>
>>75251264
>not british but lives there because of the benefits
> will never been seen as british because...your not british. youre indian.
you may think your as british as the next bloke over there but youre probably unaware of what it is about indians that westerners dislike.
Indians are culturally inclined to:
>lie to your face and act ignorant or like they no longer speak english when confronted by it.
> are the cheapest people on the planet, when they realize how little money they really make in india and move to a first world country they could make a jew blush at how tight they are
>are loud and aggressive to those who work for them, yes men to those they work for
>known for getting special grants for hotels/service stations and moving their whole family in to run it after making the former employees train them.
>dominating the technical field because they work for beans, yet they focus on soft skills instead of hard skills and end up just pissing off whoever has to deal with them.
>willing to work a long hours but half assess during them
notice how i left out poo, uni brows, no deodorant, excessive rape, worst smelling food of any culture, breed like rabbits, aggressive drivers, snipper dot heads, 5000 gods (including cows), and do not place high value on human life.

THE ONLY thing i like about indians is they are passive so less likely to break into your home or assault someone they dont know.
>>
>>75259343
Man live to about 60-64, woman live to 74-77. It's a fucking disaster.
>>
ETERNAL POO IN ANGLO LOO
>>
>>75259868
>no deodorant
This is probably the worst part tb h. It's a combination of shit tier cooking skills, being too cheap to do laundry, and being unaware of how badly they smell because they live submerged in it
>>
>>75253969
If everyone was going in the same direction then you could disconnect the extra steering wheels, making them causally ineffective, without making a material difference in the outcome. Which shows "democracy" is self-defeating.
>>
OP, Brits like immigrants in controlled amounts. Even the most EDLified skinhead is friendly with the browns in the paki shop down their road

What Brits don't like is when uncontrolled immigration makes it so immigrants are practially everywhere. They lose their appeal. The appeal of being a novelty.

Basically, you should want to be a minority. A rarity. Unique. You will be more popular that way.
>>
>>75251264
You're Indian mate, not muslim, there's a world of difference, nobody dislikes Indians.
>>
File: 1443898703166.jpg (58 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1443898703166.jpg
58 KB, 582x582
>>75251264
Nobody cares. This isn't an election, the ethnic vote is worthless. There's barely a million of you.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.