[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /MAGA/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hat.png (432 KB, 599x336) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
432 KB, 599x336
who /MAGA/ here?
>>
Who /firstpost/ here?
>>
>>75250456
>Obama Biden
>Not a Republican

Are you trying to culturally enrich me?
>>
Whats with the low IQ posters?
>>
>>75250769
Let's just say I'm so anti-Hillary, I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>voting for a nigger
>>
>>75250651

first post shit post
>>
>>75251040
Obama wasn't a bad POTUS desu
>>
Why don't you like Hilary if you like Obama
>>
This is /pol/. Don't believe the Clinton shills. We love big Donnie here
>>
File: 1464278869630.gif (977 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1464278869630.gif
977 KB, 250x200
>>75251599

>tfw Desu posters are just Bernouts looking for revenge
>>
>>75250456
>88.1 kdhx
Fucking St. Louis nigger.
>>
>>75251672
Because Hillary will say anything to try get Obama support. "The third term of Obama" is bullshit. Her policy is even more interventionist and neoconservative.
>>
>>75251956
Did you support Trump from the beginning or did you support another democrat like Martin O'Malley or Bernie?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1967x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1967x1212
MAGA brothers
>>
>>75252080
Actually, I really wanted Trump to win after he made the McCain comments and survived. I thought at this point he was teflon and had a chance even though everyone was still treating him as a joke. Now that he's the nominee, and now that Shillary is the Dem nominee, it's an easy pick.
>>
>>75252356
Are your other democrat friends voting for him too? Have you pitched the idea?
>>
>>75252625
My bf might. He really hates Shillary too. The way I see it, if Hillary wins, it fucks things up for us liberals. She's centrist, hardly left with a neocon foreign policy. She'll just make it hard the next time an actual liberal runs. If Trump wins, I support his isolationist foreign policy and someone like him who can truly fuck up the system for a few years before Liz Warren can run in 2020. She can't do that really if Hillary is elected.
>>
>>75250456
I want that hat but it's pointless to wear in Austria.

also, gotta love how /fa/ celebrates this as a cool fashion item.
>>
You losers have hats.

I have my shirt.

ANd i wore iot to work HAHAHAHA that was funny.

So much liberal butthurt. :)

None to me. but to trump.
>>
>>75252911
>also, gotta love how /fa/ celebrates this as a cool fashion item.

Do they? I never go on /fa/. Kind of scared to this wear this in public.
>>
>>75252120
What upper is that?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.