[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should all these "really makes you think" "/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2192_Confederate-Yellow.jpg (54 KB, 800x471) Image search: [Google]
2192_Confederate-Yellow.jpg
54 KB, 800x471
Should all these "really makes you think" "/pol/ BTFO" threads be a bannable offense?
Also permaban the fpbp idiots
>>
Fpbp
>>
first post best post
>>
>>75250390
Let me translate your whining for you

>Can threads that disagree with me be ban? I need my safe space!
>>
>>75250481
The buzzphrases have gotten to your head retard. Nothing of this has to do with opinions or agreement
>>
>>75250421
fpbp
Well /pol/?
>>
>>75250390

Yes. ban hammer them all.

Not sure if the "r u mad" threads are banned, but they all should be instant permabans.

>>75250481

Its not that (faggot), its that they contribute nothing, are not interesting, and do not stir debate or lead to interesting threads.

It's just shitposting.
>>
>>75250390

t. tanned german
>>
File: 1464350167443.png (239 KB, 491x631) Image search: [Google]
1464350167443.png
239 KB, 491x631
You forgot MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>40489590
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?
>>Is X degeneracy?
>>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts,

It already is.
>>
>>75250421
[quote="75250421"]
fbbp [/quote]
qft
>>
>>75250390

Banning seems largely impractical, given proxies and whatnot, but I honestly wish the shit threads that are just some idiot posting

>really makes you think
>/pol/ believes X
>you mad?
>/pol/ BTFO
>etc.

were aggressively deleted. They're always shit, they do nothing but clutter the board and slide actual topics, and most of the time the OP is just some faggot who never posts anything past the first.
>>
>>75253293
Let's say we start reporting this shit, will the mods actually delete it? Aren't the mods on their side?
>>
>>75253412
>Aren't the mods on their side?
They ARE the mods!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.