[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Imagine you have to take a bus trip for about 2 hours.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x393
Hey /pol/

Imagine you have to take a bus trip for about 2 hours. There are two spaces free:

1) beside a flaming gay guy. He's white but obviously gay. Wearing skinny jeans, designer handbag, and low v neck.

2) next to a Muslim man. Dark skinned, full beard. He's not dressed in a thobe but he's dressed in trashy cheap shit.

Who do you sit next to?
>>
I sit next to the first post, the best post.
>>
The muslim probably smells, so the gay guy.
>>
>>75249937

>taking a bus past the legal driving age

I wouldn't be in that situation.
>>
>>75249979
what the fuck are you nigger
>>
the one closest to the exit because I will not have the ticket
>>
>>75250023
/thread
>>
>>75249937
Gay guy might make the trip more enjoyable with a handjob
>>
>>75249937
The gay white dude.

Maybe I could get his number.
>>
>>75249937
ugh i never wore v-necks and I'm as flaming as they get because its a stereotype.

Skinny jeans were fun though. Bootcut, always tho.
>>
File: 1464334525537.png (624 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
1464334525537.png
624 KB, 630x840
Well I would probably get along with the gay bloke as a faggot myself, purely because I have a tolerance.

Plus actual faggots won't talk politics at all, only sexual failures do.
>>
>>75249937
Sit next to the muslim and rest one leg across the other so that my shoe is pointing towards him.
>>
>>75252953
Is that an insult to them?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.