[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Unironically only caring about YOUR country only >Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1436356680999.png (768 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
1436356680999.png
768 KB, 1024x685
>Unironically only caring about YOUR country only

>Your country happens to go well and flourish
>Neighbor country goes to utter shut but who cares, your country is fine xD
>You are getting mad because companies now hire people from shit country and use it as an excuse to lower wages
>all that because you didnt care enough to stop other countries from being shitholes all around you and you said it is fine as long as YOUR house is fine, disregarding that the surrounding houses could be on fire.
So did i pretty much confirm that anyone who is so close minded to only care about his won country is stupid as fuck?

Sounds like the left, no matter how emotional or bleeding heart it acts, it is right according to the CONSEQUENCES!
>>
>be Greek
>love the EU because "we all care about eachother"
>Germany crashes your economy
>Germany bails you out (bails out German banks in Greece aka 90% of Greek banks)
>Greece is now a failed state
>Greece is being bought by Germany and other foreign investors for dirt cheap
>still love the EU
this is why your country will always be a shithole
>>
>>75249471
/thread

P.S: Pay denbts Costas
>>
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Greece? The EU has destroyed your country, your women are selling there bodies for the price of a sandwich to african "refugees".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>>
>>75249471
>>75249471
>being a baby that cant take responsbility for his actions and blames le evil EU.

Sorry, if EU didnt cuck and control Greece, greece would still be a 3rd world shithole without technology or anything 1st world.
>>
>>75249705
>if EU didnt cuck and control Greece, greece would still be a 3rd world shithole
it is a third world shithole, stop deluding yourself and take responsability for your future
>>
>>75249705
Sorry but Germany has completly ruined all of your economy with their retarded austerity and the troika effectively controls your country and turns it to shit by removing most pensions, one of the last revenue keeping many generations afloat (ty grandparents).

How are you still living there it's beyond me. My wife is greek and it's such a nightmare for everyone there that the whole family is planning on moving. I'm not even joking.
>>
File: woof.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>75249862
What are you talking about anon? my life is good :3
>>
>>75250033
your life might be, but millions of Greeks had their future destroyed. You said in the OP that nations should care about eachother so that people don't become too poor, yet you seem to not care about other Greeks
>>
>>75250321
Why should I care about greeks more than any other person? Or why care about skilless or people who made bad decisions?

I only rly care about people with similar interests and likes, caring about other countries internationally is more of a to avoid the consequences thing, no emotion there.

The skilled and smart ppl will succeed no matter what
>>
>>75249679
>>75250701
Everything you are is a product of being born where you we're. Everything you've seen, everything you know, everything you tasted, smelt and touched. Either you put your own people first, or frankly, you hate yourself.
>>
>>75249279
Kill all eurocrats.

That is all.
>>
>>75250849
NEXIT, WHEN?
>>
>>75250033
>gaming notebook
what a waste of money desu
>>
>>75250701
You are contradicting yourself
>Why should I care about greeks more than any other person? Or why care about skilless or people who made bad decisions?
>I only rly care about people with similar interests and likes
While in the OP you claim we should all care about eachother so that no one becomes too poor.
Which one is it?
>>
>>75250033
Those are some good looking burgers, greece, my greatest ally. And I see you have two of them...
>>
>>75250839
you are forgetting the internet, people are spending more and more time in it and find real better friends that they would ever find from the limited number of people physically around them
>>
>>75249279
How many times are you making this thread. The other one is still up >>75247790
>>
>>75249279

You pretty much just summed up all conservatism, Trumpfaggots, and 80% of /pol/
>>
>>75249279
christ is this Greek poster the worst poster on all of /pol/ ?

even the leaf bait shillbots are less obnoxious than this Greek fag that posts stupid threads all day
>>
File: po.jpg (90 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
po.jpg
90 KB, 550x550
>>75250033
World of Warcraft
Magic the Gathering
Pellet gun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75249679
>>75250923
You wouldn't have the internet if you weren't born in Greece. You wouldn't have the laptop/computer you're looking at now. You wouldn't be speaking the way you are now.

Frankly your parents should be ashamed of you. To raise a child with no sense of loyalty to one's own people is frankly masochism
>>
>>75250923
can you please answer >>75250916
>>
>>75250033
>playing retail WoW
>>
>>75249279
>stomping other countries to become shit holes

Actually with best enemy we tried to being superior western civilisation everywhere, but as usual since Rome: germans fucked everything with 2 world wars.
The Russia and USA who became big guys pushed decolonization and we had no other choices than to do it.
>>
>>75249471
first post, best post
>>
>my country did stupid shit and now we're in trouble
>other countries have to fix my stupid shit!!
greekroach logic
>>
>>75251122
actually I believe that is yug i oh
>>
>>75249279
>all that because you didnt care enough to stop other countries from being shitholes all around you and you said it is fine as long as YOUR house is fine
That's right Greece, you dindu nuffin.
Why are you shilling so hard against national pride today?
>>
>>75251350
JESUS EVEN WORSE. I remember those kids in school, they never left the library.
>>
>>75249279
Just so everyone here knows, this guy was in another thread

He's literally a knuckle dragging subhuman retard.
Even the most basic conception of the facts is beyond him

Don't waste your time
>>
Oh look it's the same thread by the same greek flag, yet again
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.