[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the blocking of the route which facilitates most of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: meme3.jpg (65 KB, 536x500) Image search: [Google]
meme3.jpg
65 KB, 536x500
With the blocking of the route which facilitates most of the Syrian Refugees from leaving europe, the EU can no longer claim the refugees are "mainly syrians".

The propaganda lie that the refugees were all Syrians is cracking, lets start a twitter trend that redpills the masses on the refugee "crisis's" real agenda.

To import people to replace the white european population mainly from africa.

I created these images as a start for your twitter fun accounts.
>>
Don't know yet if I should report or just hide your fame fag thread with infos from last year.

Lets see, first you get a no bump
>>
well thanks to Austria's new president this will now even get worse.

Great job, Austria!
>>
File: meme5.jpg (116 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
meme5.jpg
116 KB, 594x395
>>75248554
>>
>>75248805
fuck off faggot, if you don't like this thread find another.

Im actually helping people get redpilled, what the fuck are you doing?

>Shitposting sam hyde memes.
>>
File: meme1.jpg (98 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
meme1.jpg
98 KB, 620x387
more
>>
File: wat.jpg (35 KB, 620x617) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
35 KB, 620x617
>>75248554
>want to create "freer" "democratic" syria so they start a war

>as soon as war is under way they head for europe
>>
File: meme2.jpg (169 KB, 833x500) Image search: [Google]
meme2.jpg
169 KB, 833x500
remember to sugar coat the pill with the truth.

Hundreds of migrants were brought to Italy on Friday having been rescued from the sea over the past day, however the majority were not Syrian, as previously reported, but came from a variety of countries, officials said.
The Italian coast guard, which orchestrated various rescue missions on Thursday, initially said most of the new arrivals appeared to be from Syria -- a sign that Middle East refugees were shifting their route into Europe away from Greece.
However, further checks showed that while there probably were Syrians and Iraqis on board two rescued boats, there were also a large number of Egyptians, Somalis and Eritrean. In all, there were just over 800 people aboard the two vessels.
"The majority are not from Syria," said Carlotta Sami, a spokeswoman with the United Nations refugee agency UNHCR, after a first group of 340 people were brought ashore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-3588770/New-wave-migrants-Italy-not-mainly-Syrians-officials.html

>Even the UN admit, the rapefugees are not mainly syrian!
>>
>>75248903
In the interest of being accurate, this one won't be very effective.

Large oil reserves usually do not guarantee high living standards for the average person, statistically they are correlated with low living standards. A large amount of a lucrative resource like oil usually encourages corruption in the government and hampers its effectiveness.
>>
File: meme4.jpg (107 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
meme4.jpg
107 KB, 620x372
>>75249105
>as soon as war is under way they head for europe

The Syrians might have a point in being accepted by europe, Saudi Arabia and israel wont take them and there is not enough land there for them to leave.

But the niggers from somalia and eritrea, have a fucking massive continent that's many times bigger and many times less populated than europe.

And its not just just refugees from africa, regular niggers looking for gibs are being welcomed with open arms because they come from deprived areas.
>>
>EU bring to Spain 18 refugees from syria
>2 are from Irak
>other 2 are niggers as coal
>1 alredy left to Sevilla for no reason

Good job fuckheads
>>
File: feckoff.jpg (529 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
feckoff.jpg
529 KB, 2560x1536
>>75249497
the chinese are investing in africa and living standards are improving dramatically.

Nigeria has problems with corruption but the place is still richer than most eastern european countries from natural resources alone if they were halfway decently managed.

Ghana has gold and found oil last year.

there is acres upon acres of unoccupied land.

Please tell me again why we need to bring these filthy niggers here.
>>
>>75249046
>Redpilling people
Look who is in Phase 3 of his /pol/ expierience.

>Not your personal Army shill
>>
>>75249591
>Saudi Arabia and israel wont take them and there is not enough land there for them to leave.

Israel maybe, but the Saudis not having the free space is absolute bullshit.
>>
File: download.jpg (122 KB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
122 KB, 674x500
>>75249906
nope they have the space allright, they just wont take them, and most of the middle east is saudi.

Africa is a different, if one country wont accept them there is a whole mass of massive countries that will.

>ok im out remember get #mainlysyrians trending.
>>
>>75248554
I just saw a bunch of niggers in the town not far away from here.. Just wandering about like mindeless zombies... Clearly illegals, should start catching them maybe?

Won't do the same mistake as the jews in america did and use them as slaves. But we always need food pellets for our fisheries. Get some use out of them at least
>>
>>75250492
Report them you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1460160326828.jpg (7 KB, 336x336) Image search: [Google]
1460160326828.jpg
7 KB, 336x336
>>75250492
>A bunch of Niggers wandering around

Same her, it is starting again, but this time they weren't accompanied by welcome freaks but by 10 cops and 5 drunk Sandler screaming Niggers go home.

>mfw cops didn't care for people ordering three beers.

Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to record it, but as a rapefugee home is two blocks away from me, I will catch them next time.
>>
>>75249591
>what are refugee camps?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.