[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 million romanians signed an anti-gay petition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 26
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>In just a few months 3 million people signed a petition that changes the definition in the Constitution of a marriage from a union of 2 people to a union between a woman and a man. Making the posibility of allowing gay marriage in the future obsolete.

http://www.culturavietii.ro/2016/05/25/historical-nationwide-european-premiere-3-million-romanians-sign-change-constitution-toward-protection-family/

Leftist cucks are literally going Carl thd Cuck level of butthurt on facebook. They can't stop crying about it.

They went so far as to making fun of a tv host that supports this movement because her kid died of cancer. Showing just how low and they can sink.
>>
>>75246600
>inb4 butthurt Węgry
You did well Romania. Jesus is proud.
>>
File: PdNxAS3.jpg (103 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
PdNxAS3.jpg
103 KB, 600x362
>>75246600
We had a referendum on the same thing a few years back.
Well done, stay strong slavbros.
>>
Our Constitution says marriage is between a man and a woman.

The Supreme Court still made gay marriage legal with bullshit hermeneutics.
>>
Good on you, Romania.
>>
Why are you guys so obsessed with gays?
>>
Good
>>
>>75247808

>don't want gays to marry
>WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH GAYS?

Nice
>>
It's not anti-gay
>>
Nevertheless it's another reason for gayest country of EU to #VoteLeave
>>
>>75247936
Yeah exactly why don't you want them to marry and why do you make threads about them and why do people spend time on referendums about it? Who gives a flying fuck. I don't hang around with gay people, I don't care what they do. Why do you?
>>
>>75246600
Welcome to the club
>>
Marriage is a religious institution - government has absolutely no right, nor grounds to interfere with it.

The status of marriage is not a right - it is a discretionary ceremonial status granted to a couple by a religion according to its internal sacred text. In the case of Christianity, it is specifically stated to be between a man and a woman, under God.

If a gay couple want to become married, they will have to find a religion whose texts permits such an act. As such a thing does not exist, they are perfectly entitled to create their own religion where they may marry as they please, as is anyone who wishes to marry anything not currently covered by mainstream religion - such as a car, animal or fence post.

Forcing your personalised definition of marriage onto someone else, is, however a violation of their rights to freedom of religion. Forcing a religion to marry you and your partner is, in effect, saying that you are not allowed to be discretionary with regards to your work and labour. That, again, is a violation of someone's rights and is tantamount to slavery.
>>
Just goes to show that this country is a religious shithole
>>
>>75248225
It's not about gays. It's about protecting marriage which protects the family.
>>
>>75248826
Here, forming a family is somewhat different from marrying. As in you can under law marry anyone but if you want to be married under "god", you have to participate in a religious ceremony. This movement is trying to stop gays from doing any of that. They want to stop gays from being able to be technically married ,even if not under "god".
>>
>>75248926
This makes no sense at all, you guys always say stuff like this but you never explain how heterosexuals are affected by what gay people do. Protects "the family" - you mean literally families, or just your idea of what a family is? What exactly is it you're trying to protect here
>>
>>75248225
>I have no perspective on how certain groups affect society at large
>I'm unconcerned with how these disease carriers are being uses as a weapon against traditional values
>I'm a fool be a fool with me

don't bother responding
>>
>>75248826
1. There are religions with gay marriage
2. Marriage is also a state institution, or to put it another way, there is a religious institution of marriage for many religions but states also have similar institutions operating under the same name.
>>
>>75249062
I'll respond to whatever I want kid. But congratulations on winning apparently an argument against yourself where you literally make up what the other person says and then declare yourself right. Yay for you
>>
>>75248826
This right here.
I have no problem with gay people but marriage is pretty much a religious thing and if that religion doesnt want gays to marry then what can you do about it.
>>
>>75249050
If you haven't noticed the institution of marriage is under attack by the left. It's much more difficult to defend an institution which becomes more diluted and vague and by extension the family.

Your sentiments are exactly the problem. You don't even know what marriage is or what a family is. How do you defend an institution when you can't even tell what it is anymore? The way you think is exactly what the left wants. It wasn't that long ago when someone could unequivocally and without hesitation tell you what marriage and the family is.

And here you are putting family in quotations.
>>
File: areyoukid.png (38 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
areyoukid.png
38 KB, 454x439
>>75248225
Because it's the latest agenda the liberals are FORCING on everyone. Constant gay propaganda, bullshit shilling, queen marches, "hey lets get them married and completely shit all over that institution too!" etc etc

I wouldn't give three shits if it was a completely politicized matter that they are pushing hard against the wishes of pretty much everyone else. In that way it's much like mass immigration.
>>
>>75249332
>but marriage is pretty much a religious thing
Fucking dipshit barbarian theocratic Europeans not separating their legal statuses from their religious statuses.

Lose your state church. That shit should be reserved for Middle Eastern shitholes.
>>
>>75249150

The major religions do not permit gay marriage; it has been forced upon Christianity. You should be free to create your religion that does allow it, however, and some have done, as you alluded to.

Civil ceremonies, to which I believe you are referring, should not exist, nor should tax breaks for married couples. The government should have absolutely no dealing with the concept of marriage.

>>75249014

I'd disagree with banning them altogether. If they want to create their own religions where they can marry then let them. No one will take it seriously because it's a fictitious creation not backed by scripture. Let them embarrass themselves spending thousands of pounds to try and irritate Christians.
>>
>>75249483
I'm asking you what exactly is under attack, and yes it makes sense to put "family" in quotes when you're referring to the meaning of the word "family" rather than to an actual family. It has nothing to do with my opinion on families. Just basic English.

As far as telling what an institution is, ask 100 heterosexual people what a family is and you'll get 100 answers. It's just a word.

What's your real concern here at the end, that gay people will adopt kids and molest them? I still don't understand what you're trying to prevent that you think is bad.
>>
>>75249587
>Civil ceremonies, to which I believe you are referring, should not exist, nor should tax breaks for married couples. The government should have absolutely no dealing with the concept of marriage.
Yes, because fuck promoting nuclear families, there is absolutely no societal or economic benefit to that for governments.
>>
>>75249526
Relax no one is forcing you to do anything. Propaganda comes from all political positions, who cares.
>>
>>75246600

Based Romania.

> doubledubs

Kek wills it!
>>
>>75247808
Says the American.
>>
File: who_owns_western_media.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
who_owns_western_media.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
>>75249694
It's widespread with massive media exposure when it comes from these people instead of just staying on the fringes, and with that they almost always manage to push the positions into laws. IT MATTERS. This shit needs to be pre-empted as much as possible.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (4 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png
4 KB, 1000x600
Iron guard 2.0 when?
>>
>>75249662

>Yes, because fuck promoting nuclear families

I didn't say that.

You can incentivise nuclear families in ways other than tax breaks for married couples.

Remember that the number of married couples living apart is at all an time high. It isn't the cure you hope it to be.
>>
File: why.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>75249830
I'm being genuine, why is that a problem
>>
Why would you want to deny human rights to millions of people just because of their sexual preferences?
>>
File: 1457952023744.jpg (2 MB, 4240x2912) Image search: [Google]
1457952023744.jpg
2 MB, 4240x2912
>>75246600
Based Romania.

>>75247808
This coming from pic related.

>>75248830
No, banning gay marriage is normal and not exclusively religious. Being pro faggot marriage is, on the other hand, for lefty degenerates who are too stupid to see how it lowers societies standards.
>>
>>75249640

Pedophile acceptance and dogfucker marriage is staring you in the face and still you don't get it.

You think there will be some magical barrier that stops the slide where you're comfortable. Forgetting that 10 years ago gays and trannies were thr punchline of a joke you think the momentum that changed society will just peter out.

Even as they talk about a child's right to define sexuality and get hormones and surgery to fuck them up for life before they're even 18.
>>
>>75249902
>You can incentivise nuclear families in ways other than tax breaks for married couples.
And those ways should be pursued too.

There is no reason to only promote them one way and just because this method does not work in all cases does not mean it does not work.
>>
>>75250004

Tax breaks should be tied to children.

It makes no sense to give tax breaks to people who get married and have absolutely no intention of having children.
>>
>>75249988
I guarantee you that if you take a survey of homosexual people they will say that molesting kids is bad just like heterosexual people. Dogfucking? No one is advocating for that to be legalized, and no one will. Pure fiction.

Gender reassignment before 18, yeah it's fucked. But that's not gay marriage. Different topic.
>>
>>75249988
>Even as they talk about a child's right to define sexuality and get hormones and surgery to fuck them up for life before they're even 18.
You aren't allowed to get gender reassignment surgery before you are 18 unless you were born intersex.

And the barrier isn't magical, it's legal.
>>
>>75249940
>human rights

Wew
>>
>>75249988
Based Swede knows what's up. But even despite the slippery slope (which is 100% happening and unavoidable. see: consequences) gay marriage is inherently bad.
>>
>>75249640
I just told you. The institution of marriage and the institution of the family. Marriage is one of the few traditional institutions still left. And the remnants of it are under attack. Most traditional institutions have been systematically dismantled by the left.

http://www.hnet.uci.edu/mposter/CTF/chapter2.html
Read this and go down to 47 The Radicalization of Eros
>>
Meanwhile, idiot Westerners want to separate themselves from the only countries that are still genuinely conservative.

Being in a union with everything to east of Austria is your only hope to survive, you islamized morons!
>>
File: 1451179810373.jpg (51 KB, 604x571) Image search: [Google]
1451179810373.jpg
51 KB, 604x571
>>75246600
>Leftist cucks are literally going Carl thd Cuck level of butthurt on facebook. They can't stop crying about it.
It never ceases to amaze how SJW's can even exist in country that has so low GDP/capita. You are one of the worst off shitholes on planet, raped by Soviets for decades.

Are they even using the same rhetoric to get as many migrants as possible? "We are rich nation we can help!"

Unbelievable.

How do we cure them?
>>
>>75249940
because they want to.
why can't they?
it's their country, and if it's actually represents the views of the population (seems to) then who are we to intervene?
>>
>>75250286

You can't just deny human rights to a few just because some want it
What if the majority was OK with legal home invasions and listening to your phone calls?
You would deny the right to privacy?
>>
>>75250218
Yeah I read what you said but it still has no meaning to me. You're telling me Anna Nicole Smith didn't already dismantle traditional marriage? Traditional marriage was wadded up and used as toilet paper long before the gays got involved.

If all that's at stake here is a definition of a word, I don't care. You have to tell me what bad thing you think is literally going to happen if "the institution of marriage and family" is altered so that gay people can get married. I'm not seeing the bad end result.
>>
>>75246600
God bless you Gypsy's
>>
File: arbeit.jpg (95 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
arbeit.jpg
95 KB, 800x517
>>75250273
I wonder if we have a method with proven success in history...
>>
>>75249940
Repeat after me
>Estonia will never ever be Nordic
>>
Can this be used as an excuse to kick Romania out of EU? I don't care about gays I just want these gypsies gone.
>>
File: 1450015350620.jpg (1 MB, 3023x2207) Image search: [Google]
1450015350620.jpg
1 MB, 3023x2207
FUCK DEGENERATES
>>
>>75247808
>Why are you guys so obsessed with gays?
You should stop lying to yourself USA and just elect a gay president, it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>75250361
this is marriage, not a human right.

for a country comtrolled by russia you sure have a lot of american "we must police the world" attitude.
>>
>>75246600
So what. Abortion in Romania is more widespread than anywhere in western Europe. You're as degenerate as the West
>>
>>75250496
>Estonia
>controlled by Russia
Estonia is the only 1st world economy with a higher murder rate than the USA. There's no way a country that free could be controlled by a totalitarian shithole like Russia.
>>
>>75250489
If there was a qualified one, sure. If you can improve the economy and keep Muslims from blowing up more shit then you've got my vote, I give a fuck what you do with your dick in your spare time.
>>
File: 1451520986561.png (231 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1451520986561.png
231 KB, 894x894
>they're not gay

Tsk, have fun laboring over women, giving them all your hard earned money while being forced to do things you don't want to do for the off-hand chance she wants to fuck once a week.

Meanwhile as a homo, but my bf is literally my best bro and we fuck like rabbits. Also, we get to keep our money since we're not materialistic or child bearing.
>>
File: 1443479941412.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1443479941412.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>75249940

> human right
>>
>>75250361
>gays
>sexual preferences

No, all of that is bullshit. Homosexuality is a mental disease that the left has been empowering over the course of 20 years.

They have every right and reason on whether or not the mentally ill can be empowered instead of treated.
>>
>>75250202
Two people want to live together for the rest of their lives and want to make it public and also enjoy the benefits this has in front of the state.

How is this inherently bad?
>>
>>75250575
>estonia
>first world economy

>ESTONIA

aren't you thinking of Europe mate?
>>
>>75250361
>You can't just deny human rights to a few just because some want it
Yet this is how things work. People are denied the right to marry 10 girls at the same time just because others don't like it.
>>
File: 1300803490975.jpg (42 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1300803490975.jpg
42 KB, 205x205
>>75250633
>being a degenerate deviant who exists only for hedonistic pleasure.
>>
>>75250641
Have you ever looked at the statistics on "treatment" of homosexuality? It doesn't work.

As far as mental illness, everyone's a little crazy, so what. Who cares. This argument is dumb.
>>
>>75250714
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country
>>
>>75250641
These people are removing themselves from the gene pool.

>removing a mental disease from the gene pool is a bad thing
>>
>>75246600
Meh.
Personally I have nothing against gays. Though from what I know, and please correct me if I'm wrong here, but don't gays usually want marriage or a civil union just because the legal advantages?
Honestly let them have civil unions.
That way they get the legal advantages without ruining the sanctity of marriage.
If they want more than that, nah fuck them, they are just being assholes in that case.

The only thing in my opinion that gays shouldn't be allowed to do is adopt children. And that's only because studies have shown that children with gay parents do noticeably worse in life.
>>
>>75250395
>You have to tell me what bad thing you think is literally going to happen if "the institution of marriage and family" is altered
I can't predict the result of what'll happen with the introduction of gay marriage. I don't know. But I do know that it makes marriage much more harder to defend. Just like Anna Nicole Smith makes marriage more difficult to defend. No fault divorce and alimony have nearly destroyed the family.

If you want to see what happens to children in the absence of an intact family structure there are plenty of statistics out there. Much higher rates of criminality, mental illness, promiscuity, poverty and other social ills.
>>
>>75250496
They're not controlled by Russia, they're one of those buttblasted nations who rejected Russia but weren't embraced by the West.
>>
>>75250765
>just because
Actually it's in part because it'd require a complete overhaul of numerous institutions ranging from child custody to tax benefits.

Gay marriage you can fix by running find and replace all operations on the legal code.
>>
>>75250790

>mental disease

nigga unless you have very low test or other chromosome problems(klineflers) that affect the hormones, being gay is a social problem.

There is no such thing as a gay "mental or physicall disease".
>>
>>75250773
You have one life to live. Might as well take advantage of it.
>>
>>75250781
Well, when you get down to it, most homosexuals think the way they do because they either had an abusive mother or a just violence in general.

>>75250790
>These people are removing themselves from the gene pool.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but promoting their faggotry isn't ever a good thing
>>
>>75250981

then you are no higher than a animal thus killing you would be justified and morally right since you consume without producing.
>>
>>75250793
>And that's only because studies have shown that children with gay parents do noticeably worse in life.
Yes, completely bullshit studies.

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>http://www.prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>http://www.prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

>Honestly let them have civil unions.
If you mean the secular legal equivalent of marriage...yeah that's also called (civil) marriage. Civil unions were bullshit seperate but (not) equal institutions created to appease gays and religious fanatics for a few years.
>>
>>75247695
Underrated

If your country is run by cucks, it's doesn't matter whag the constitution says

Our supreme court has been perverting it for their entire existence
>>
>>75251046
Completely unsubstantiated claim.
>>
>>75251053
I produce goods and services. Before we entrench ourselves in a philosophical decision, who are you to dole out justice and determine what morality is? Are you God?
>>
>>75251121
The constitution doesn't define marriage. It does say that we have equal legal rights though. They are literally following the constitution, then, ironically, you guys parade it around saying it supports your position.
>>
>>75248826
Drop the religious shit and just argue that the government shouldn't be involved in marriage period

There is no state interest and it's purely discriminatory to non married persons at this point, which is unconstitutional in our country.
>>
>>75251138

I dont care what you produce for the economy.You live for nothing.Even more , your sole existence influences the society in a negative way.You are an object.In my eyes, you are lower than a pig, a virus.
>>
File: 1462901488822.jpg (16 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1462901488822.jpg
16 KB, 250x241
>>75248830

*înclină fedora*
>>
>>75251217
This. Why do we structure our taxes around marriage? There's no reason marriage has to be legally defined, restore it as a religious institution and get government out of the way.
>>
>>75251336
It's a voting block now

Fucking government inertia is a bitch
>>
>>75251294
Cute. Please learn how to formulate grammatically correct English sentences and I might take you seriously.
>>
>>75251217
>There is no state interest and it's purely discriminatory to non married persons at this point, which is unconstitutional in our country.
The status of being or not being married or not is neither a protected nor suspect nor quasi-suspect classification but if you could prove no state interest in marriage the practice would have been abolished long ago.

Or in other words this discrimination is legal.

>>75251336
The government is, was, and always will be out of the way of the religious institution of marriage which requires no restoration.
>>
>>75251294
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>75246600
Based Gypsies.
>>
File: coffeekek.jpg (65 KB, 605x640) Image search: [Google]
coffeekek.jpg
65 KB, 605x640
Romania is a third world shithole, lmao you sound like mudslimes
>>
>>75247129
There is nothing here to be butthurt about, brother.
>>
>>75251504

Im pretty sure mudslimes would kill them with rocks.
>>
File: 1456321520460.jpg (55 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1456321520460.jpg
55 KB, 600x534
>>75247262
We did?
>>
The problem with the argument of gay marriage "lowering societies standards" or "being degenerate" or "disturbing family values" is that two faggots wouldn't be contributing anything to those anyway.

Secondly two fags who get married generally adopt kids, you know the ones you anti-choice people think should never be aborted.

Thirdly, any arguments that fags are bad parents is moot since the vast majority of shit parents have been straight. Especially abusive parents and the ones that murder their own kids.

But no. Two guys getting married is what's destroying society. Funny stuff.
>>
>>75251893
>Thirdly, any arguments that fags are bad parents is moot since the vast majority of shit parents have been straight. Especially abusive parents and the ones that murder their own kids.
Just throwing this crazy idea out there, but maybe that's the case because the vast majority of parents are straight.
>>
>>75251137
So sorry, it's trauma.

>Homosexuality is caused by sexual trauma
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2056094/?page=1

This stuff is pretty hard to find ever since most psychologists were forced to accept that homosexuality isn't a disease.
>>
>>75250395
What is the point of marriage if not to have kids and start a family? This is the basic cell of society. If you have good, strong families, that means you have a good education, strong morals and values, and a future for your country - the natality problem in western world is a real issue. There are other negative factors contributing, such as the high ratio of divorce in "progressive" societies.

Gay marriage doesn't achieve anything any of these things. By expanding the marriage institution to include gays you, in fact, weaken the family institution since gay marriage doesn't advance society. Sure, you can ask how any of this affects heterosexual couples? Maybe it doesn't right now, but think about this: the future generations will be born in a world where marriage has become useless, devoid of essence. In that world, commitment is not necessary and even frowned upon, kids are not educated in a mother-father family, and that degrades society. The gay marriage is not even the issue, it's just used as another excuse to lower moral standards and destroy core institutions.

In fact, if you study history and anthropology, you will find out that monogamy and marriage as a sacred institution are the first steps of humans detaching themselves from the animal world - advancing from a world of permanent conflict to a world of peace and community. And you are telling me that the modern deconstruction of traditional, perennial institutions, doesn't negatively affect society? Or maybe you were brainwashed to the point where you can't even realize this?
>>
Starting with my favourite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpcBSI6JvFU
>>
>>75251421
Anon you don't seem to understand

There WAS a state interest in marriage. There no longer is. There is no economic benefit anymore with divorce the way it is, and there is no childbearing benefit either with gay marriage now a thing.

Marital status is a protected class, and conferring benefits with no justification to married persons is discriminatory.

Why the fuck am I paying more in taxes for literally no reason
>>
>>75252226
>Marital status is a protected class
Nope
>>
>>75246600
Can I still sign the petition?
>>
File: wO1OsDX.jpg (75 KB, 670x677) Image search: [Google]
wO1OsDX.jpg
75 KB, 670x677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWI6OVti6Cs
>>
>>75252350
>what is equal protection
>>
>>75246600
>2016
>There are actual morons that want to change the definition of family
>There are actual cretins that want to change the definition of "marriage"
>There are actual pricks that want to give legal privileges to some people
>All based on a sexual fetish defined as a mental illness

Faggotry is as "natural" as psychopathy or schizophrenia,but I don't see you arguing for "their rights"

Also
>2016
>doesn't understand you can't deny/take a right that doesn't exist
Fags have as many rights as non-fags,they can marry a woman or not.
>doesn't understand the concept of legal precedent or precedent in general
next thing you hear,they want people to marry dogs,objects,disableds and God forbid what else

Also,who wants to get married and divorced today?
Are faggots retrograde dumb fucks?

If we let every freak marry ,no one that should do it is going to do it later
>"I'm not gonna be "married" like all the dogfuckers,faggots and sick fucks are"
>>
>>75251114
Explain to me one thing then.
You can't deny that children that are raised by single parents do considerably worse in life than children raised by the traditional family right?
And that is mostly because the lack of a father or mother figure in their life.

A child raised by a gay couple would also miss having that father or mother role model depending on the gender of their parents. While they would have more support than single parent children because they still have two parents the lack of one of the role models still should affect them, would it not?
>>
>>75252055
That's exactly the point. Historically there's been almost only straight parents, and we know how fucked up they are. They can't use an argument that fags are bad for kids, because there's no statistical proof for that.
>>
>>75252674

being gay is not a mental or physical disease you fucking vermin
>>
>>75251138
God is the perfect judge.
We are not, yet through eating forbidden fruit we got the knowledge of good and evil.
Thus we are able, and should, pass judgment over others. (If God wished us not to do so, he'd take that knowledge away from us)
To do so with right reasons and appropriate accuracy, we should recognize and remember two rules:

1.People will believe a lie because they want it to be true or because they're afraid it might be true.
Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

2.The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
Kindness and good intentions can be an insidious path to destruction. Sometimes doing what seems right is wrong, and can cause harm. The only counter to it is knowledge, wisdom, forethought, and understanding the First Rule. Even then, that is not always enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 330x319
Faggots BTFO
>>
>>75252734
not an argument
>purely logical to be straight
>natural law
>>
>>75252887

The most important role of humans is to pro-create.Everything against it is un-natural.This is how we evolved.
>>
>>75251421
>The government is, was, and always will be out of the way of the religious institution of marriage which requires no restoration.

Gay marriage is legal, so YOU are the one demanding to change the laws now.

Do you like apples? How you like them apples?
>>
>>75252734
>physical disease
Strawman,stop using logical errors.
>being gay is not a mental disease
Fals,este indiferent de ce spun lobby-urile si ce presiuni fac.
Orice activitate sexuala ce nu se desfasoara intre pula si pizda ,este considerata fetis.
Citeste niste dictionare.

Prosti ca tine repeta papagaliceste ce vad pe tumblr,huffpo,facebook,fara sa inteleaga ce zic,cum zic,de ce zic si ce efect are.

>fucking vermin
De ce esti frustrat?Ce ti-am facut?
>>
File: 33234324234.png (54 KB, 884x522) Image search: [Google]
33234324234.png
54 KB, 884x522
>>75252400

I don't think you can anymore, they already gave them to the government/parlament w/e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhecAiekRvo

>The bantz in the pic

>>75252734

A world with only homosexuals would go extinct by the first generation.

Not only does it go against religion but also Darwinism/natural law.
>>
>>75252206
I'm physically unable to have children. So I guess I shouldn't have gotten married to my wife in your view?

Dumb argument.
>>
>>75252945
>girls start menstruating at 11-13
>pedophilia is mental disorder

All they want to do is procreate. Why are their laws claiming pedophilia is unnatural? Why are they being sent to jail?
>>
>>75252734
I personally find the pathogen theory in the womb most compelling

The fact that genetic dead ends weren't bread out makes it likely caused by a mental defect from a pathogen in the womb.

And then there's the indoctrinated fags that don't have the biological problem, but mental scarring from trauma. This is why there so many signs of deviant behavior in the gay community
>>
>>75253080
please stop making us look bad faggot. conclude posting
>>
>>75253106
>pedophilia
>pro create
Anon...
>>
Oh oh butthurt detected

CALL THE WAAAAHMBULANCE
>>
File: Handelm Sie Damit.gif (919 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
Handelm Sie Damit.gif
919 KB, 400x223
The real reason you people don't like gay marriage is "EW GUYS HAVING BUTTSEX IS GROSS". All this pseudo-intellectual bullshit you spin is just to cover for the fact that your fundamental ideas about the world haven't changed since you were 9 years old.

Gay marriage is legal. Deal with it. SEEYA
>>
>>75253023
>>75253148

Being gay is influenced by society in the large part,and in very small part by diseases that affect hormones(people having such diseases are more susceptible).It is not a mental disease, fetishes arent mental disease eithers.Basically, no one is born gay yet there are people who are born schizophrenic,psichotic,bipolar etc.
>>
>>75253055
Can someone translate baguette-speak?
>>
>>75253080
>outliners matter to the general rule

This goy
>>
>>75250793
The right to see a person you're with, straight or gay, when they are say in the hospital?
Sure, I'd give them that. I don' care.
Tax benefits from filing taxes together and being "married"? No. Because that's basically a government subsidy of "married couples". It's not your right to be given money or tax breaks from the govt. And tax breaks for married people have one important purpose, to increase the likelihood of the couple having kids by lessening their tax burden. This helps countries control the decline of their populations, just like the one child policy in China did the reverse.
If you're in a gay relationship you will never contribute to the increase of the country's population. Thus no govt money/tax privileges for you. It's simple.
>>
>>75253300
>gay marriage is legal
So was the shoah, it doesn't really make it right
>>
>>75253379
Ok so the Christian boy raised by a loving mother and father in a good neighborhood, taught that homosex is wrong and given a strong foundation in family values that still turns out gay, learned this?

Stop talking out your ass m8. Most gay people realize their gay at the same age straight people start finding the opposite sex attractive. There's been widespread research on this, and every time the argument that its some learned behavior, is wrong.
>>
>>75253387

In the pic:

>Girl says pretty much "3 million people to suck a dick" or "suck dick 3 million times"

The anti-gay organisation says:

>"This the is the intellectual, cultural and moral level of the majority that oppose our civilized initiative(especially those that post on our page). "Beautiful and liberal teens" in action.

"Beautiful and liberal teens" is a way to mock young people that fail to pass national exams or get jobs because they think to highly of themselves.
>>
>>75253379
Mental disease isn't tied solely to how it forms

You don't have to be born with it
>>
HOMOS OUT OF MY BORDERS
>>
>>75253682
>Ok so the Christian boy raised by a loving mother and father in a good neighborhood, taught that homosex is wrong and given a strong foundation in family values that still turns out gay, learned this?

Examples please.
>>
>>75250688
Faggots can't produce children.
>>
>>75251216
10th Admendment, marriage licenses are and always have been issued at the state level. The Supreme Court acted out of its jurisdiction.
>>
>>75253542
See this is the thing.
Marriage gives you certain things. Some just greatly simplify a lot of legal procedures. Other indeed offer certain economic advantages to promote having children.

It makes sense to me to give gays the first one. Of course that they shouldn't get those economic advantages, maybe unless they adopt but that's a different can of worms. But a lot of people that are against gay marriage and all those things are usually against this too.
>>
Daily reminder Romanians are such corrupt shits they had to elect a german president because they can't trust their own kind anymore
>>
>>75253542
So money? That's your argument for why they shouldn't get married? Christianity in action.
>>
>>75253682

>Ok so the Christian boy raised by a loving mother and father in a good neighborhood, taught that homosex is wrong and given a strong foundation in family values that still turns out gay, learned this?

No, im just using common logic.

>There's been widespread research on this, and every time the argument that its some learned behavior, is wrong.

False.Every studies ever done found no gay disease,either physicall or mental.This is why it doesnt exist in any dictionary.Though I never denied that due to hormonal problems, some are more susceptible than others in becoming gay,especially at puberty, when hormones go wild.

>>75253762

mental disease isn't transmitted, so in fact you do.There are only a few physicall causes that can create a mental disease like physicall traumas or tumors.
>>
>>75253783
Every fucking gay Christian, gay conservative, and gay person who grew up with both parents.
>>
>>75253893
>german president
But that's wrong.
He lacks the most defining German characteristic, wanting to be cucked by migrants.
>>
>>75250273
Academia and political class wasn't purged after the revolution.
>>
i brbr in a game
>>
>>75254012
> Every fucking gay Christian, gay conservative, and gay person who grew up with both parents.

ITT: I talked out of my ass and cannot prove

Thanks for playing.
>>
File: tumblr_o7o7w7WM5x1qd94c3o1_540.jpg (55 KB, 540x467) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7o7w7WM5x1qd94c3o1_540.jpg
55 KB, 540x467
>>75253300
>Can't even pass fag marriage in California because spics aren't cucked
>Supreme Court barely passes fag-legalization
>He expects this to hold up under the net wave of judges

Your marriage is going to be annulled, faggot.
>>
>>75253379
Nobody is born with depression
Yet,depression is a mental disease.

Homosexuality has been classified as a mental disease long before we started posting on 4keks

Homosexuality,like BDSM,is also a fetish.
>>
>>75253755
Thanks romaniabro, appreciated
>>
>>75253963
So the difference between a mental disease and a disease affecting the mind is semantics?
>>
>>75253963
Because it's neither a disease nor a learned behavior. This is just who they are. It isn't some hormonal imbalance either as hormone treatments have never worked. All hormonal treatment can do is decrease sex drive. But it can't change your sexuality.

You need to stop talking, and do some research on the psychological and biological processes surrounding this issue.

But no, you wont. Easier to just stick to your guns no matter how much proof there is to the contrary.
>>
File: tbh (2).jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tbh (2).jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>>75249940
>human rights
>>
>>75254156
Oh did you want me to name every single one of them? Give me a second let me become god.

You fucking moron.
>>
>>75254162

>depression
>mental disease
>he fell for the meme

lmao

"i cant finnish my job, I will be fired"
"What will we eat tomorrow?"

depression = worries aggravated by paranoia = intense feelings != mental disease

>Homosexuality has been classified as a mental disease long before we started posting on 4keks

no such thing.You wont find it classified as a mental disorderder anywhere.

>>75254268

What do you mean

>>75254322

>Because it's neither a disease nor a learned behavior.

so homosexuality doesnt exist then.

> This is just who they are

not an argument.

> It isn't some hormonal imbalance either as hormone treatments have never worked.

because testosterone was not given to young people.

Give to a young boy testosterone shots, a porn actress and explain him about homosexuality and cure any "homosexuality"
>>
>>75246600
Good. Marriage should be about creating an environment suitable for raising kids.
Though, I guess the fags and people who just want marriage to be symbolic of love are feeling like they got gypped.
>>
>>75246600
Based gypos.
Orthodox confirmed for best Jesus worshippers and future Euro saviours.
>>
File: 1456689023066.gif (1 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1456689023066.gif
1 MB, 160x120
>tfw you hear good news about your country on a mongolian throat singing forum
>>
>>75254398
>Here,look,[personal anecdotes]
>Here look,[no citations]
>Haha,that disproves what you said
>therefore,gay people are born and therefore natural[natural law fallacy,circular logic,texan fallacy,]
Ok,education does not matter,society does not matter and gays are natural and ok
Just like psychopaths or sociopaths,same environment,same upbringing but they are not "diseased"
(You)
>>
>>75254268
What is gay afflicting if not the mind?

What is any identity disorder type thing afflicting if not the mind?

These aren't mental diseases?
>>
>>75253682
Bullshit, I grew up with a guy we knew he was queer at age 5, every body knew, it was obvious. Kids born queer are.
If you didn't know you where queer to puberty or later your not. Your just not choosy. All kids go through a stage of being afraid and uncomfortable with the opposite sex it's natural. If at that stage they start fucking their friends it can stick. A lot later find women and stop or go bi.
>>
>>75254666

>What is gay afflicting if not the mind?

The question is what affected being gay and not what it affects after.
>>
File: 13758495.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
13758495.png
5 KB, 400x400
>>75253898
lol why else?
I suppose you come from a country that can blow 30% of it's GDP on an overgrown military sector while going deeper and deeper into the hole, but most countries need to be responsible with how they spend the little funds they do have. Are you happy when your government decides to give subsidies to dog owners as a measure to decrease the effects of global warming?
Does it do any and help at all?
Nope.
Are you glad your tax money goes there instead of things you will actually need like healthcare and education?
If you are then you probably don't know jack shit about economics, and thus are a bernie voter. But if you do have the slightest amount of reason in you you'd be outraged if your government told you that your tax money needs to be given to lesbians because that might somehow decrease the likelihood of the planet being hit by an asteroid.
It doesn't. So why waste money on something that doesn't help or serve the intended purpose?

If your tax money goes to couples as a way to produce more children who will then become the part of the workforce and help pay for your medical bills once you're old that would make sense. It's spending money in a way where it can actually do the thing you spend it for.
Giving money intended for increasing the fertility rates to gay couples who cannot produce children is pure retarded.

Again, it's like giving tax money back to millionaires in hopes of making it rain more in Nevada. It doesn't do shit. Waste of money, and thus productivity.
>>
S-should i kill myself if i don't mind homosexuals?
I mean until they're not niggers or other shitskins. Or woman, god, lesbians are gross.
>>
>>75254912
Yes.

You don't need further explanation, just end your life you sodomizing animal
>>
I hope you realize that the iPhone you use right now is made by a homosexual
>>
>>75254531
How much heroin do you have to smoke to think that would actually work? They've already tried that shit on adult gay men and it doesn't work.

Lmfao. Holy shit.
>>
>>75255001
But I've never put anything inside my butt.
And I don't think that leaving my kids with my wife alone is a good idea, Gypsy.
>>
>>75254531
>depression = worries aggravated by paranoia = intense feelings != mental disease
>internet keyboard warrior has any idea of what depression means or feels like
>much less the basis on how it triggers,gets diagnosed and treated
Use a dictionary please.

>You wont find it classified as a mental disorderder anywhere.
proofs pls,just because the US gave up 30 years ago because of strong gay lobby doesn't mean shit
>political correctness
>americans in charge of intellectual honesty and integrity
>destroying your body based on fetishes is NOT a disorder and does not impede your daily life
>not a mental disease that affects your emotional and mental health,then physical
>>
>>75254804
So I suppose all the straight couples that dont have kids deserve it much more instead?
Right on.
>>
>>75254398

> b-but you wanted me to name every one of them, even through you didn't say that!
> it happens everywhere however
> but I cannot find even 10 in a world populated by billions

Kill yourself.
>>
>>75249150
>Marriage is also a state institution
and you're proud of it? you're supporting the government that's screwing over everyone

you're a retard
>>
>>75248830
leave it
>>
>>75254173
Also if you're interested short version of what's said in the video
>We support normality
>if you look at this from a religious perspective or from a sociological perspective the normal family is between a man and a woman
>the human race cannot survive and children don't develop normally without this social microclimate
>Families are the moral reservoir of society and it's how morals are transmitted from one generation to another
>We aren't intolerant. We respect the sexual behavior of any person, but at the same time we cannot replace the idea of normalcy with individual behavior

The rest isn't really relevant and is basically just how this entire thing is done trough a democratic process.
>>
>>75255034
I hope you realize the computer you use right now was made by an autist.

Autism and faggotry are still not healthy,not to be promoted and diseases.
>>
friendly reminder that the mindset allowing lgbtism to foster is the same that wants to destroy the borders and welcome the flow of migrants

homosexualism is inherently anti nation, pro leftism, progressivist bullshit
>>
>>75255034
I don't think there are many gay chinese children slave workers.
>>
>>75246600
Lucky. America got cucked by Obama and all the fags that came with him.
>>
>>75255034
Ive and Jobs are straight
>>
>>75256525
I was talking about Tim Cook. Jobs is dead
>>
>>75256578
Tim Cook doesn't make the iPhone. Steve and Ive made it.
>>
>>75256790
That wasn't my point.
>>
>>75254633
But the only people still arguing against homosexuality are the uneducated chum. Universities (you know the ones run by doctors who've done research) mostly agree that they shouldn't be treated any differently.

>>75255462
Mk.
>>
>>75247808
Reminder paragraph 172 still is in effect
>>
>>75256848
You can't make an affirmation in this case using sarcasm.
>>
>>75255366
Giving them money makes it in general more likely that they might have kids.
We accept that some won't. And that part of this money will be wasted.
No matter how much money you give to fags, they will not make kids.
Thus ALL the money you give to them to have kids will automatically HAVE to be wasted.

Can you really not see the difference between having a fraction return on your investment and an investment with literally no return, always?
>>
File: laughing varangians.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
laughing varangians.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>75256932
Is this what cocksucking turns you into?
>>
I still don't get it how fag marriage is going to destroy Europe
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.